Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? (2260 Views)

Five Disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Who Has Been Heartbroken At Least Twice!!! / MY Friend Is Heartbroken / Heartbroken And Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Everbright(f): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2007
Hey everyone,pls I want to know what heartbreak really is
Most times I hear a lot of people talking about heartbreaks
But sometimes I don't seem to grab,some will say they are heartbroken just because a guy they've been dying for seem not to notice them
Others say so because they just realise that the guy they have in mind is already married
Pls if you do not mind share your heartbreak(s) here with me
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Tayoiberu(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hv experienced dat twice.Thing seems to be perfect at the begining but along the line it changes.When u are heart broken ,u will know cos u will feel an unexplainable pain in your heart,am serious.Pray u dnt experience it cos it will show all over u.It not about someone u fancy or admire,it about someone hv shared great moments with,hv done things together.u 've known for like forever and suddenly things started to change;I dnt know if u feel me.IT COULD BE SO PAINFUL sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by ugodaniel(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2007
Please if you do not mind share your heartbreak(s) here with me

scratching head and thinking furiously
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by uspry1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2007
Yes, I have been heartbroken before, many times! I always feel sad when it comes to guy diss me for someone else in a long-term relationship more than 3 years. I feel that i don't think men finding me attractive anymore, because of marital status and hidden physical-challenge.

It does not affect my self-esteem and confidence, because I always get involved in church ministry: choir, women's fellowship, single adult ministry; accessing my virtual chatroom/discussion forum or go find new hobby I like to study writing new proposal submission to investors obtaining secured cash starting business in order to keep myself busy not to think about men!!!. Even re-polish my website development skill to learn new programming that i never heard before to take big challenge. That way i will never feel alone.

I also do received from NL giving me nice compliments that inspire me to roll up my sleeves working on new project. Busy, Busy, Busy---hope my dream become reality that I love to help out unfortunate people or socio-economic resolution in the poor nations.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by alanbolo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ Ugo  my bro,  dndon'think 2 far,     Nkem is around so no broken heartship  smiley,

It's a feeling we all experience during our life-time, either from spouce, friends or family members.  it's when u feel dejected - disconsolate or when u're without hope.    

Dating a particular girl as d dream girl of my life, things were ok until we both have 2 relocate to different township for schooling. After 6 months, things started falling apart until I learnt she's been dating someone from my neighborhood who attend the same school with her. sad   What I felt when she admited 2 d relationship is inexpressible angry sad shocked embarassed cry lipsrsealed.       It took me years b4 I can braised myself up for facing another relationship.  

People Change - Things go wrong - Stuff happens -  LIFE  GOES ON .
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by OmoEko1(f): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
Have never in my life been heartbroken becos my heart is hard like a rock wink wink

I just don't give away my heart like that
but one person got my heart now kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by kateflow(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2007
Omo Eko:

Have never in my life been heartbroken because my heart is hard like a rock wink wink

and who is he
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by OmoEko1(f): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
kateflow:

and who is he
come closer let me whisper it to u the person/ thing is called EXTRA MONEY cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Bolarge(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2007
Heartbroken? Spell it. cool
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by ugodaniel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2007
Omo Eko:

Have never in my life been heartbroken because my heart is hard like a rock wink wink

Stop dreaming, nobody's got your heart, dont forget its as hard as stone wink
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by OmoEko1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
ugodaniel:

Stop dreaming, nobody's got your heart, don't forget its as hard as stone wink
nobody guys has ever/ will never break my heart. grin grin grin grin

MY HEART IS A LIKE A ROCK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by XCresent: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2007
seriously, when the girl tell u that you have no chance and you feel sad; does this also means "heartbroken" ?
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Everbright(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2007
hmmmmn
So guys are prone to heartbreaks too
Pls I'd like to hear more
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Akuviv: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
I married my first love. I was hurt when a dear friend died lately. Is this a heart break too? If yes, that's the closest I've experienced.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by kemisuga(f): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Wen u are disappointed and deceived.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Dunddy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
heartbreak is a state of dejection due to rejection from people you care about. you could also be heart broken when you lose someone or something you love and have invested something on (love, money, time, efforts etc)
been there before, not good embarassed
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by lazeal: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2010
Heartbreak?
I have been there. A girl did it 2 me and it was and still is terrible.
Imagine wanting to help a person with everything you have and even the little you have realized that the same person is just a parasite
imagine being faithful to someone ,even having ample opportunity to cheat but never cheated,

imagine caring for some one but that person does not care one bit about you

I think heart break is realizing that the person you love does not love,

Though she wants me back now,but I dont have any plans for her like I used to. I know it is not because she really wants me but bbecause she finally realised that other guys dont have time for her, they just want to Zap and go.

She thinks she still have a chance but I will keep my cool for a while and then let her know that I am a Nigerian just like her. Of course naija are not dumb,are they?

I rarely show that naija personality except people ask for---AGGRESSIVENESSS is in all of us, but some just keep theirs in a vault.

Thats me! In time to come, I do just what other guy have done to her.

I just hate it when people act as if they are too SMART
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Tinksh(f): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2010
Going through it now, cant talk about it cos its too raw.
When i come out the other side i will be full of info and experience.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by DeepSoul(f): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2010
Yes I have. Repeatedly by the same person. Kai mehn!! I need to get my evil back.

I'm done with mushy mushy. Too many wicked pipu in this world. Kai!!

It even affects ur physical health sometimes. Kai!
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by slimfine(f): 4:22am On Sep 08, 2010
you would never understand until you actually feel it. when you do, nobody would need to tell you that you are heartbroken. you would not want to live, you will be desperate for hope, you will cry in your room if you don't wanna be seen by other people who you proclaimed you had it good, you would be among your family and friend who loves you and yet feel great pain and sadness, you would wish you were never born, you would loose couple of body weight, and you would be depressed! my advise to anyone going through heart break, never be too depressed to pray! no matter how much other people tell you "oh u can do better" yea, it doesn't help! just summon the courage and pray and call on your heaven father! it worked for me.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2010
My heart is not meant to be broken.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2010
As long as it is bf n gf tin,my heart can neva b broken. Neva!
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Jephyard(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2010
It happen to me thrice
It hard when you broken, affect everything you know about can be your health, state of reasoning and a host of them but there are good side of it another thing is that it really hard to see what good it is.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Tinksh(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2010
slimfine:

you would never understand until you actually feel it. when you do, nobody would need to tell you that you are heartbroken. you would not want to live, you will be desperate for hope, you will cry in your room if you don't wanna be seen by other people who you proclaimed you had it good, you would be among your family and friend who loves you and yet feel great pain and sadness, you would wish you were never born, you would loose couple of body weight, and you would be depressed! my advise to anyone going through heart break, never be too depressed to pray! no matter how much other people tell you "oh u can do better" yea, it doesn't help! just summon the courage and pray and call on your heaven father! it worked for me.

Brilliant words!!! And hate it when they say you will feel better with time. Well right now it feels as you said, it sucks!! Thank you so much for putting feelings into words!!
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by slimfine(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^^anytime!
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by MOBO444(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
Am too smart for them Black girls to break my heart, i am too smart and too sleek for them Black girls.
Re: Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Too bad to describe

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed / Spiritual Wife * Physical Girlfriend - Shocking Revelations (picture) / She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.