Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,460 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day (3678 Views)

Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Lalas247(f): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
a lady slept with her ex on her wedding night?shocked
And where was the groom !
Make that guy take time formulate the lie na....

So on your wedding night where the fuvk is the groom or husband should I say ..... when this was going down undecided

The husband is fool

Shalom .....
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:

And where was the groom !
Make that guy take time formulate the lie na....

So on your wedding night where the fuvk is the groom or husband should I say ..... when this was going down undecided

The husband is fool

Shalom .....
wat i can conclude from the story is that the marriage is an open marriage, probably na threes0me dem docheesy. The husband handed his wife to another dude to nack while probably he was watching. There some wack marriages like dat now in naija.
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by vislabraye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oma307:
op, it is not starting today that some ladies if not most of them sleep with their ex some days or weeks to their wedding. I know of a person that slept with her ex on the wedding night while the husband was in the room. we got to know after the ex was asking for his baby

shocked
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by CAPSLOCKED: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
Any lady that sleeps with an ex some weeks or days b4 marriage will still keep on sleeping with that ex even when married to u and she has kids for u. If u have a girl and u notice she still has some sort of secret liason with ex or exs...then its best not to marry her.

EXS AND MALE BESTIES ARE WORSE THAN POISON.
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
really??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Mo Abudu Disgraced: Court Strikes Out Her Libel Suit Against Yemisi Wada / Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.