Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. (8284 Views)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday / When Nigerians Hear The Word "CHANGE" In 2019 (pics) / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2010
[s][/s]
ifele:

ARISE O COMPATRIOTS =  arise hopeless slaves of our oppression

NIGERIA'S CALL OBEY = obey us no matter what even though we are the cause of your misery

TO SERVE OUR FATHERLAND WITH LOVE, STRENGTH AND FAITH = Nigeria is our father's land he passed it down to us so you slaves who are hand me downs gotta serve us with love and all your strength even though we hate you and drain you of the fruits of the plantation but you must continue to have faith in us so that we the owners of the plantation do not loose our profits (loot).

THE LABOURS OF OUR HEROES PAST = Dont forget to worship our fathers as HEROES (tyrants) because you gotta believe they were your owners and now that our fathers are dead and gone dont forget the power we have over you and all the work we and our fathers have done to establish your suffering on this plantation as we devalue your labor and wages with inflation.

SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN =  Do not mess up our oppressive plantation slave economy.

TO SERVE WITH HEART AND MIGHT = Be masochists, enjoy your suffering and shout NAIJA!!

ONE NATION= We must not let you divide our investment even though it was yours at some point in time. We just trying to control the flow of wealth for our own advancement so bear with us.

BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY= Yes you are bound, you are actually living in universal bondage. Because you want peace with me you will never stand up for yourself and the unity I want is simply your undivided loyalty to the plantation-factory-mine bondage.

The Immoral Elders can give the Equally Immoral Youth on this Plantation Rock food, clothing and shelter but they can never give them hope. And you ask me why.

DEATH TO NAIJA.

[s][/s]
ODI_BABA:

@Bluetooth: How pathetic! Hide your faces and vamooses, Biafra is not up to u so go and die!
rubbish
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by mbulela: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2010
completely indifferent.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
arise o compatriots-as far as i'm concerned we dont av any compatriots,i can go on and on but nigeria is 2 pathetic.everytin is a failure-from education to health 2 leadership,economy etc.we r rilly siting on a big time bomb dat will soon explode any tym soon,d anthem is just as casual as any razz music we listen 2 on radio lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria / Akpanudoedehe: No Leadership Change In APC CECPC / (photo+video) - Aba Angry Youths Celebr8 Biafra; Set Nigerian Flag On Fire Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.