Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (54069 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Treat them right while you can.
Globat mud School, drilling fluids engineering training.
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by chosenwan1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is something I believe in strongly, lets collaborate ASAP grin
EgunMogaji:
I wish that every Nigerian can experience a 1st world country in their lifetime.

I believe that it may be the catalyst that the country needs.

Well, I have a biz plan for that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by sayusuf(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
TEYA:
Your dad?
I am curious too. It seems 80% of Yoruba are bastard, ie no dad
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

Jesus!

What is this?
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acidosis:
Great move, joy of motherhood cool

But I'm not always comfortable seeing people abandon their dads.
I hope it doesn't apply to OP though.

Father and mother in an ideal setting should enjoy equal (great) privileges. As far as they're alive, attention shouldn't shift at the detriment of the other. Some moms have mastered the etiquettes of manipulations, I have absolutely no regard for children who, due to manipulations from their mothers, abandon good or innocent fathers.

Do you think children are stupid and will abandon their fathers if they are good or innocent?

I have seen children defend not so good husbands to know that children would always care for their fathers if they took time to build a relationship with their children.

Any man thinking that it is only money is wasting his time.

And every man should remember that if he sows the wind, he will reap the whirlwind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
oyb:

True that. I remember during NYSC some joker was saying there is no difference between life in Nigeria and the US.

I was entertained at a beer parlor once by two people trying to convince me that US military is not a match for Nigerian military grin
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
bukatyne:

Do you think children are stupid and will abandon their fathers if they are good or innocent?

I have seen children defend not so good husbands to know that children would always care for their fathers if they took time to build a relationship with their children.

Any man thinking that it is only money is wasting his time.

And every man should remember that if he sows the wind, he will reap the whirlwind.

I detect #DaddyIssues grin
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I detect #DaddyIssues grin

I detect #ComprehensionIssues. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Samrat01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

Ejima indeed......... fool
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Samrat01(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Samrat01:

Ejima indeed......... fool
I guess you don't have a MUM
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
bukatyne:

I detect #ComprehensionIssues. undecided

Why am I always right? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
pxjosh:
You make a lot of sense sir. Sometimes I wonder how our leaders go abroad and see those nice things and still don't think of replicating them down here.

It’s because the electorate does not demand it.

Our politicians/Government should be living in fear of the citizens.

Some of these folks should be dragged out of their mansions and whipped publicly.

I’ve said too much. I don’t want them waiting for me at Murtala.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
chosenwan1:
This is something I believe in strongly, lets collaborate ASAP grin

Unfortunately this is a solo project from my enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
well. me too! i took my mum to nkwo Ekwulobia today and she was very happy too, so guy shift make i pass!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by pxjosh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s because the electorate does not demand it.

Our politicians/Government should be living in fear of the citizens.

Some of these folks should be dragged out of their mansions and whipped publicly.

I’ve said too much. I don’t want them waiting for me at Murtala.
Truer words were never spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
God bless you sir, I respect men who don't forget their mothers when the pasture becomes green. Thumbs up
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by lifedynamics: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
oyb:

absolutely. you are so right. i'm sure in the us i would be posting this response to the sound of my generator, while waiting for the people i bought water from to deliver it. i would spend three hours in traffic each day because the country has only one port. i would be sweating and looking out for opportunistic thugs coming in gangs of 10 to rob motorists.

i'm sure in the us i would have to bribe government officials to do their job halfassed.

i could go on, but you sound just as ignorant as that guy

There's always the idiot thinking he's wise...
Mumu you didn't see the word "advanced" undecided

Anywho I don't blame you... from your comments I can see you're a frustrated goat suffering...thank you for making my argument much easier...
Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by nellaz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:

Shame on you, big fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wow, she's really reaping what she has sowed on her son, and that's the joy of every mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by LYNPRE: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
awww.God bless you man.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by predatorX: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2018
Ejimagift:

You must be a Fulani for saying this.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately this is a solo project from my enterprise.

chosenwan1, I had to return to the thread and apologize.

You see, what I just did here is part of what is keeping us from moving forward.

There should not be any reason why I can't share my idea with you if it will help others.

https://www.nairaland.com/4644853/some-other-available-visa-class

So how do the students convince the embassy that they plan on returning? Is there a company registered both in Nigeria and the USA that can provide jobs?

The answers is the business concept.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by tunde82seidat(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Acidosis:
Great move, joy of motherhood cool

But I'm not always comfortable seeing people abandon their dads.
I hope it doesn't apply to OP though.

Father and mother in an ideal setting should enjoy equal (great) privileges. As far as they're alive, attention shouldn't shift at the detriment of the other. Some moms have mastered the etiquettes of manipulations, I have absolutely no regard for children who, due to manipulations from their mothers, abandon good or innocent fathers.

I wish I could like this many times
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by peacengine(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
How mama go survive winter? Hope she doesn't die before her time
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
tunde82seidat:

I wish I could like this many times
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I wish that every Nigerian can experience a 1st world country in their lifetime.

They can

I believe that it may be the catalyst that the country needs.

Well, I have a biz plan for that.
can you summarise
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by ImaIma1(f): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2018
May she live long to enjoy more
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
God bless you man and your mother continue to reap food of her labour until God call
I would my mama proud too
She suffer too much because of me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.