Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (54076 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by KanwuliaExtra: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2018
The country Sweeeeeeeet nor be small!
Welcome to a NON-SHYTE HOLE!
Where life has MEANING! kiss

My mom is here to stay FOR GOOOOOOOD!
Hallelujah!!!! US citizenship loading . . . . .
She done hold green card for TEN GOOOOOOOD YEARS!

Time to enjoy FREEEEEEE HEALTH CARE! kiss
My TAX PAYER MONEY for the past 30 years is working over time.

Buhari! See your life? King of a SHYTE HOLE MALU PRESIDENT! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by oyebolaidris: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
proud mama
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Surulady: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
I wish my mum was alive cry thou I’ve not made it big the fact that she wld be alive is a great joy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one.
All parents must enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by egoldman(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

The amount of hate coming out you is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by centboy123456(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Akabuking:
ohh God of abroad, answer my prayers.

Amen amen amen and amen Godbless u bro
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by centboy123456(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2018
declaro:

What about our fathers, everyone here is always talking about mom, mom, mom, dad is an Aaron, men done suffer.

it a men's world but woman rules it
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by HoodBillionaire: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
so u feel usa na Gold ba
dumbo
dont work
if she likes let her cry from now will xmas
if she dsnt work.she wont be paid
wen tax slam una head
my guy for aouth africa dey pay 500k montly as house rent
and he dey pick steady
nor work
america aint heaven
neither is europe
no food for lazy man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Codes151(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
She couldnt sleep cuz of time difference guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by centboy123456(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Emepresh:
May God bless me .I want to do same to my mother.

wat about ur dad
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Akabuking: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2018
centboy123456:

Amen amen amen and amen Godbless u bro
Bless you too.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by CeeteeBoii(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

Your matter don pass holy cane.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
ya mama
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by FRANKLAD1: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
den y is ur prayer point everyday? mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Rajosh(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:

Full.
he's a verrryyy bigggggg Full.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by ahiboilandgas: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
I think u are mad he said his mum has suffered and he fly her to American for vacation do u know the cost of flight ticket and visa hassle the women never dreamt of entering plane
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bigtt76(f): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2018
She needs to rest. Mama is not young, avoid High BP on return trip o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Unlimited22: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
The most amazing thing about this post is that 9 idiots liked and 2 even bigger idiots shared it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Orpe7(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thats what happens to a mother or father who actually played their role not some deadbeat mom or dad wanting to come back into your life after struggling to make it on your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Orpe7(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unlimited22:

The most amazing thing about this post is that 9 idiots liked and 2 even bigger idiots shared it.

Haters will always hate!
They dont see theirselves accomplishing anything good so they hate on others
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by mancheeutd(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
I'd wanted to curse you but I changed my mind you called someone's MUM dumb a woman u never met who did you no wrong. I would have said you WILL NEVER have a child to take care of you when you are old but I changed my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Kingzra1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
god will kill you b4 ending of dis month
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by vjohnson: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you don't do same to papa God will ask you

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by stevups(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
You have done well bro
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by GistFullGround: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
She should be advised that USA is different from Nigeria o

She should not start to cause acrimony between his son and girlfriend/wife

It is not a competition and she should take it "jejely"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by lifedynamics: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
oyb:

True that. I remember during NYSC some joker was saying there is no difference between life in Nigeria and the US.

And he is very right... The US is just like an advanced Nigeria(Freedom to misbehave but police will get you, Abundance of Blacks, Dangerous areas but A much better Police force) ... It's Europe that's another ball game entirely. It's very different in European countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by ugybabe2020(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
How much was condom the yr you were conceived? How could u be this brutal?The last i checked this woman is not buhari.So y imposing ur frustration on her?
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
lifedynamics:

And he is very right... The US is just like an advanced Nigeria(Freedom to misbehave but police will get you, Abundance of Blacks, Dangerous areas but A much better Police force) ... It's Europe that's another ball game entirely. It's very different in European countries.

absolutely. you are so right. i'm sure in the us i would be posting this response to the sound of my generator, while waiting for the people i bought water from to deliver it. i would spend three hours in traffic each day because the country has only one port. i would be sweating and looking out for opportunistic thugs coming in gangs of 10 to rob motorists.

i'm sure in the us i would have to bribe government officials to do their job halfassed.

i could go on, but you sound just as ignorant as that guy
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by declaro(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
centboy123456:

it a men's world but woman rules it

But some of the women are still complaining. I mean those calling themselves Feminists. They don't know that men does not benefit from their labor, women owns every thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by stagger: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:

You must be an animal to insult another person's mum. What you call another man's mum is what your own mum shall be called by another. Fool!

Mothers are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:

Full.

fool not full OK.....i understand sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.