Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (54077 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by ladygudhead(f): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Awwwww mama d mama!!! I thank God for doing this for you o,May He do same for my mama too oo, Amin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Lovely!!!

I can't wait to spoil my parents with choice holidays (though I won't put it on social media)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Lol I watch this meme film yesterday on African magic yourba.. tongue tongue[quote author=gcof post=69770483][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2018
kaakaa1:
Our Parents generally Deserve the Very Best. May they Live to be Celebrated, and may we all have the Means to satiate their every desire.
Amen o. My prayer is that God grant my parents a very looooooooong life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Tyche(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Sadly, none of my parents were alive to get this kind of treat. They passed on when there was a sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

How can one sufer to raise her children and not stick around to reap the fruit of their labour?

I am always tempted to say life is cruel, heck I have said it a thousand times.

I accept my fate and place my faith in the will of the almighty creator.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by VagileVictor(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Boy,

All I can say is thanks for making Mama proud of leaving the shores of this country to visit the land of her dreams.

God bless and keep you to so more for her.

Thunder will certainly strike you that have the cash and time but refuse to take good care of your parents and come here to say its and outward show of pride.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2018
A Good Son

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Ijaya123: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
The mum sef dey play candy crush. Mama wey sabi angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.
I see you had a very terrible parenting. Shame on you

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Egein(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
Awesome. Seems like she’s having fun kiss . My mom didn’t like the weather here when she came. I wanted her to enjoy her visit. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
You mean the ogbomosho weather?
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by redsun(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2018
oyb:

True that. I remember during NYSC some joker was saying there is no difference between life in Nigeria and the US.

Going to university in Nigeria without experiencing what life is in the real world where rationality counts is like having a primary school leaving certificate like buhari. Just about the level of iq.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Shezkid: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

Apparently I think you are a bastar*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Mine will come for omugwo in Europe soon. I can feel it manifesting soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Akabuking: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2018
ohh God of abroad, answer my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by alfredo4u(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Keep it up bro...may God bless ur hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by declaro(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Nedfed:
Every good mother deserve that,
Which my mum was alive

What about our fathers, everyone here is always talking about mom, mom, mom, dad is an Aaron, men done suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Planned to do the same thing for my mom before the summer ends September hopefully by God grace.
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by exporters101: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
This is Beautiful, every parents deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by showafrica(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
TEYA:
Your dad?

Haha, it's either dad Don kpeme or he has been forgotten. All dad should enjoy themselves while training the kids and wife. The family is wife and kids, men are just subordinates.

Back to OP, why wont she be happy, escaping this sink hole is enough joy and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Kendude: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Guy, you tried doing this but what about your father?
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:

Are you sure you have parents at home? No etiquette at all. Please stop hating.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by AndriaRich(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
May our parents not be absent when we start to win..�

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by gbaskiboy: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Do we have any San Francisco bridge at Aba that you want to take your mum to?
so hillarious grin
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by snapshot: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one bro,while some people go abandon parents wei suffer for them dey chase pussy and drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by pxjosh(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I wish that every Nigerian can experience a 1st world country in their lifetime.

I believe that it may be the catalyst that the country needs.

Well, I have a biz plan for that.
You make a lot of sense sir. Sometimes I wonder how our leaders go abroad and see those nice things and still don't think of replicating them down here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Shaev7(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
Yes, its change of location. Who doesn't like good things. Good country and society.
But let me equally tell you,, You Are Stupid for saying his mum dumb! Get that to you numskull. She is filled with euphoria, when you rejoice with people, you will equally be rejoiced with. The Law of Karma shall visits you..I don't know why someone will come to social media and say something dumb and gibber just because he/she fills its act of opinion. Its just act of Stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by bejeria101(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2018
kaakaa1:
Our Parents generally Deserve the Very Best. May they Live to be Celebrated, and may we all have the Means to satiate their every desire.

Amen to that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by henroe2k2(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69766167:
Awwwww.
May God bless us to take good care of our parents and give them the best surprises of their lives.
Issseee issseeeee issssseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Jaqenhghar: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
He should take steps to ensure she doesnt come back to thos shithole and she should also do a thorough medical checkup while she is there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by LydayBobo(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
Alakori Omo Ale

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Planned to do the same thing for my mom before the summer ends September hopefully by God grace.
will she be able to cope when winter comes.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.