Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (6985 Views)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
myopic forecast
Give us your own longterm forecast

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Chuksonyeike: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Rants of someone that has never left the east.you are right,fanatical yoruba muslims will vote for buhari but moderate muslims and christians will not vote for pdp either,they will stay at home for lack of choice giving buhari the west.

I have been living in Lagos for the past decade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by haffaze777(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2018
stinggy:

Which state(s) in SW do you think Buhari will win?

Ogun state [which is my state],oyo state,lagos state,osun state and ekiti state,though I wish we could have another candidate apart from all this people from apc and pdp but d fact remain that pdp don't have what it takes to win in all the state I mentioned

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
Oga APC will win kwara convincingly. Saraki can't win election without federal power.
In 2015 when he already defected to APC,why did he deliver kwara 100% to the opposition?

You certainly know next to nothing about Saraki And kwara politics!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by surgical: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2018
yemaldo:

Muslim votes?so u people want Muslims votes, after all d insult, u think u can use religion to divide yoruba people, don't worry, you'll be shocked come 2019
which shock, by voting buhari,only a fool will deliberately injure himself, and that's what any yoruba that will vote buhari is, apart from tinubu,and other Yoruba political appointees who are benefiting personal, of what benefit is buhari presidency to the average Yoruba. Yorubas are too wise to reinforce failure, which buhari represents

6 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the ebiras will still vote for bello.hes the first ebira governor and perhaps the last so primordial sentiments will prevail as usual.your a bad liar,there is no incessant killings in plateau except in benue and taraba.the only major killings witnessed in plateau was that of last month.compare it to the ones witnessed in gej's era.plateau has witnessed more calm under lalong than any govetnor.you just confirmed that the gbagyis are minority yet you wan to promote their vote.you must want buhari out badly but be factual.you claim kogi has a problsm with bello which i true but cant tell us their issue with buhari
I expect that you understand this: anyone having problem with APC at any level is having problem with buhari!

It is naive to be separating them cos the bottom line politically will be negative for APC/buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the ebiras will still vote for bello.hes the first ebira governor and perhaps the last so primordial sentiments will prevail as usual.your a bad liar,there is no incessant killings in plateau except in benue and taraba.the only major killings witnessed in plateau was that of last month.compare it to the ones witnessed in gej's era.plateau has witnessed more calm under lalong than any govetnor.you just confirmed that the gbagyis are minority yet you wan to promote their vote.you must want buhari out badly but be factual.you claim kogi has a problsm with bello which i true but cant tell us their issue with buhari

I was in okene, the HQ of ebiras this month so what are you saying? And you think kabba Yoruba will vote for bello after the way he treated melaye? Have you seen the state of bad roads in kabba? Bello, Buhari and APC are as good as gone in kogi

You say plateau experienced killings only once, so the people that were killed weren't humans Abi, over 70 of them, may you not die in killings that was carried out once. Moreover, the average birom man hates Fulani with all passion, it didn't start today. They have a history of religious fightings with Fulani that have been happening for decades. Buhari has lost middle belt, accept facts and move on

As long as PDP can field an legible northern candidate that will win the north east and reduce his influence in the north west, they already have the southeast, southsouth and north central on lock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by OfficialAPCNig: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Plateau:buhari has never won there but had his best showing last year garnering over 40% of the votes.i see the same thing happening or with buhari getting close to 50% since the governor is apc and plateau hasnt recorded violence like the pdp days.again,senator jang who rigs for pdp has been heavily demoralized by the government.
Your messiah will lose foolishly here. You can't kill people and expect them to vote for you. Plateau is not Benue, they have more radical Christians than the entire MB. PDP will definitely play the religious card here.

senatordave1:

Benue:Benue has certainly been won over by the pdp due to the fulani herdsmen killing spree which has made the people detest apc.apc will likely win benue zone b where akume rules,get some reasonable votes from zone a.apc should get over 30% of the votes.but ortom will likely not be returned as the governor.
Dream on. It is allowed. Voting for APC here is seen as a vote for Mayetti Allah. Akume is seen as a Meyatti Allah apologist. He would be retired next year permanently.

senatordave1:

Niger: it is heavily dominated by buhari and apc since 2011.buhari should win here heavily polling close to a milion votes.
Last year IBB worked against Jonathan and he is the strongest politician in Niger. This is the first state in Nigeria to destroy Buhari's billboard. Use your head.

senatordave1:

Kwara:saraki will likely win it for pdp but the fulanis plus the growing opposition to the saraki dynasty should give apc more than 30% of votes.
Stop taking that codeine.

senatordave1:

Kogi:although majority of kogites hate yahaya,his ebira people are solidly behind him.they will deliver bloc votes to buhari like never before.since kogi guber polls wont hold in february,the governor will relocate to kogi west to frustrate melaye,canvass votes for adeyemi and buhari.the okun people are not against buhari but bello.many of them will vots buhari.again,faleke will influence votes for buhari.the igala people are also against bello but a lot of them especially the muslims will vote buhari.buhari should get between 55 to 65 percent of the votes.
If Bello, Buhari and INEC were unable to removed a shackled Melaye. I wonder what a walking Melaye would do to them.

FYI, Igbira and Igala don't rarely work together and again, the Igbiras don't like Bello.

senatordave1:

Nasarawa:buhari has never won here but loses marginally to pdp.pdp has gotten weaker here l.buhari will marginally win here for the first time.
Nasarawa is a Christian State, please be guided. Buhari is seen as an enemy of the Church.

senatordave1:

Abuja:buhari always loses here marginally but with apc controling the local councils,he will likely win here marginally.
I don't know who will win here. But if Buhari lost at the height of his popularity, I don't see him winning it now.

senatordave1:

In conclusion,buhari may still lose marginally here but but the loss will be neutralized by the south west votes.the northwest will take care of the ss/se while the north east votes like in 2015 will crown buhari as the winner...
Do you know at the height of Buhari's popularity when many Yorubas unprecedentedly identified with him, he won SW with about 500k votes? Kwara alone under Saraki can neutralize that 500k.

When you talk about the Northwest, don't forget Shia moslems and Northern Christians voted massively for Buhari in 2015 but would be there for him again in 2019.

In NW, PDP have Makarfi, Lamido, Shema, Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Shekarau, Tata, against Buhari and last election, they technically worked against Jonathan.

In the NE, they have Taraba, Gombe and Adamawa that will vote against Buhari, but last election, they voted massively for him. These forces will neutralize those of Pro-Buharis in the North East.

Finally, those he dubbed 5% (SS/SE) will bury Buhari.

Buhari is going home Perrrrriod!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by johnmartus(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy end will justify the means bro.
tuniski:

In 2015 when he already defected to APC,why did he deliver kwara 100% to the opposition?

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Unblockable: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

Your messiah will lose foolishly here. You can't kill people and expect them to vote for you. Plateau is not Benue, they have more radical Christians than the entire MB. PDP will definitely play the religious card here.

Dream on. It is allowed. Voting for APC here is seen as a vote for Mayetti Allah. Akume is seen as a Meyatti Allah apologist. He would be retired next year permanently.

Last year IBB worked against Jonathan and he is the strongest politician in Niger. This is the first state in Nigeria to destroy Buhari's billboard. Use your head.

If Bello, Buhari and INEC were unable to removed a shackled Melaye. I wonder what a walking Melaye would do to them.

FYI, Igbira and Igala don't rarely work together and again, the Igbiras don't like Bello.

Nasarawa is a Christian State, please be guided. Buhari is seen as an enemy of the Church.

I don't know who will win here. But if Buhari lost at the height of his popularity, I don't see him winning it now.

Do you know at the height of Buhari's popularity when many Yorubas unprecedentedly identified with him, he won SW with about 500k votes? Kwara alone under Saraki can neutralize that 500k.

When you talk about the Northwest, don't forget Shia moslems and Northern Christians voted massively for Buhari in 2015 but would be there for him again in 2019.

In NW, PDP have Makarfi, Lamido, Shema, Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Shekarau, Tata, against Buhari and last election, they technically worked against Jonathan.

In the NE, they have Taraba, Gombe and Adamawa that will vote against Buhari, but last election, they voted massively for him. These forces will neutralize those of Pro-Buharis in the North East.

[/s]

This is nothing but crap. Stop being sentimental and reason with your brain. It's not for fancy.

In 2015, Buhari didn't win Plateau State. He doesn't need to win it now for him to return to office 2019. In 2015, PDP had a sitting Governor in Plateau State yet Buhari was able to garner up to 45% of the votes there then. With a Minister from Plateau now, a sitting Governor, I don't see him securing less than 45% of the votes in Plateau.

For you to say Akume would be retired in Benue State politics means you know nothing. FYI, Akume was the minority leader in the 7th Senate meaning he won his seat as an opposition candidate in 2011 when Jonathan won the election in Benue. Even your new catch, Ortom had to kowtow to him for him to be made the Governorship candidate in 2015. With Ortom still I'm APC and the expected arrival of Suswam, Buhari would secure nothing less than 48% or even win Benue State. Suswam would contest against sleeping Senator Barnabas Gemade while Ortom is returning to the Senate so both of them would neutralize PDP's votes in Benue.

Again, who's IBB to stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State? IBB that was asked to step-down for Atiku during the PDP Presidential primaries in 2011? FYI, IBB is not a Fulani man and can hardly stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State.

Kogi is close to my State and most Kogi people I know are ready to vote (for) Buhari. They know the difference between Bello and Buhari. Presidential and National Assembly elections would hold the same day while Governorship would hold later that year. Tell me how their hatred for Bello would stop Buhari's reelection! Kogi would vote PDP so they can finally kill Ajaokuta steel? Laughable.

Kwara alone under Saraki can neutralize 500k votes? Seems you have to return to bed. With Fayose and Mimiko as sitting PDP Governors then, Buhari still won the SW save Ekiti State. Tell me how PDP is gonna defeat Buhari in the SW come next year without a known structure.

In 2011, neither Kwankwaso, Shekarau, Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido, Makarfi, nor Shema was supporting Buhari yet he won in the entire Northwest and four States in the Northeast and securing about 12m votes. So why does he need them now to win in 2019? Lest I forget, Buhari formed CPC less than five months to the general elections then.

For you to say Buhari would lose election in Gombe State means you don't know anything about politics - I advise you go to the romance section where your input would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Patrioticooduan: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

You are the one that don't know anything. Buhari will win Kwara state. Saraki is overrated
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Patrioticooduan: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but crap. Stop being sentimental and reason with your brain. It's not for fancy.

In 2015, Buhari didn't win Plateau State. He doesn't need to win it now for him to return to office 2019. In 2015, PDP had a sitting Governor in Plateau State yet Buhari was able to garner up to 45% of the votes there then. With a Minister from Plateau now, a sitting Governor, I don't see him securing less than 45% of the votes in Plateau.

For you to say Akume would be retired in Benue State politics means you know nothing. FYI, Akume was the minority leader in the 7th Senate meaning he won his seat as an opposition candidate in 2011 when Jonathan won the election in Benue. Even your new catch, Ortom had to kowtow to him for him to be made the Governorship candidate in 2015. With Ortom still I'm APC and the expected arrival of Suswam, Buhari would secure nothing less than 48% or even win Benue State. Suswam would contest against sleeping Senator Barnabas Gemade while Ortom is returning to the Senate so both of them would neutralize PDP's votes in Benue.

Again, who's IBB to stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State? IBB that was asked to step-down for Atiku during the PDP Presidential primaries in 2011? FYI, IBB is not a Fulani man and can hardly stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State.

Kogi is close to my State and most Kogi people I know are ready to vote (for) Buhari. They know the difference between Bello and Buhari. Presidential and National Assembly elections would hold the same day while Governorship would hold later that year. Tell me how their hatred for Bello would stop Buhari's reelection! Kogi would vote PDP so they can finally kill Ajaokuta steel? Laughable.

Kwara alone under Saraki can neutralize 500k votes? Seems you have to return to bed. With Fayose and Mimiko as sitting PDP Governors then, Buhari still won the SW save Ekiti State. Tell me how PDP is gonna defeat Buhari in the SW come next year without a known structure.

In 2011, neither Kwankwaso, Shekarau, Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido, Makarfi, nor Shema was supporting Buhari yet he won in the entire Northwest and four States in the Northeast and securing about 12m votes. So why does he need them now to win in 2019? Lest I forget, Buhari formed CPC less than five months to the general elections then.

For you to say Buhari would lose election in Gombe State means you don't know anything about politics - I advise you go to the romance section where your input would be greatly appreciated.
Lols! The guy said SW gave Buhari 500 thousand votes.
Those guys don't know sh.it.
I don't think anybody can defeat Buhari. Even Atiku might lose his state.

3 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Chuksonyeike: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Lols! The guy said SW gave Buhari 500 thousand votes.
Those guys don't know sh.it.
I don't think anybody can defeat Buhari. Even Atiku might lose his state.
The difference between the votes Buhari got in the sw minus the ones GEJ got in the sw was just over 500,000 in 2015.These are verifiable facts

3 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
A man likes this post
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unblockable:
[s][/s]
[s]

For you to say Buhari would lose election in Gombe State means you don't know anything about politics - I advise you go to the romance section where your input would be greatly appreciated.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Someone has already replied you but let me chip this in.nasarawa is 50/50 between christians and muslims.buhari will take that state plus abuja.ibb never worked for buhari,he secretly supported gej.him and buhari are enemies.buhari will secure over 30% in kwara.in 2015,ondo and ekiti were under pdp.pdp had strong structures in yorubaland plus the dollars gej shared.but as of now,pdp is dead in the southwest,no dollars to share.many yorubas hate buhari but hate pdp more.

Buhari has always won gombe.he may win or lose adamawa marginally.akume is ths the godfather of benue.he has been winning the senate polls without campaigning,surely he will deliver over 30% to buhari.
Can you compare the kilings under buhari to that of pdp? You think people are dumb and take no records? When pdp had total control of plateau,buhari had at least 30%.now that apc is in charge,why cant he get more? The beroms hate fulanis but the other minorities love lalong and hate beroms and will vote apc.
The igbiras may hate bello but hes their son,they will vote buhari.
The pdp usually won the ss/se with federal might.but apc have penetrated that area heavily plus lack of federal might.
Dont overrate the shias,they are a minority.other pdp muslims are also sunnis.finally,makarfi has always lost to buhari so dont mention him.up apc...

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]Someone has already replied you but let me chip this in.nasarawa is 50/50 between christians and muslims.buhari will take that state plus abuja.ibb never worked for buhari,he secretly supported gej.him and buhari are enemies.buhari will secure over 30% in kwara.in 2015,ondo and ekiti were under pdp.pdp had strong structures in yorubaland plus the dollars gej shared.but as of now,pdp is dead in the southwest,no dollars to share.many yorubas hate buhari but hate pdp more.

Buhari has always won gombe.he may win or lose adamawa marginally.akume is ths the godfather of benue.he has been winning the senate polls without campaigning,surely he will deliver over 30% to buhari.
Can you compare the kilings under buhari to that of pdp? You think people are dumb and take no records? When pdp had total control of plateau,buhari had at least 30%.now that apc is in charge,why cant he get more? The beroms hate fulanis but the other minorities love lalong and hate beroms and will vote apc.
The igbiras may hate bello but hes their son,they will vote buhari.
The pdp usually won the ss/se with federal might.but apc have penetrated that area heavily plus lack of federal might.
Dont overrate the shias,they are a minority.other pdp muslims are also sunnis.finally,makarfi has always lost to buhari so dont mention him.up apc...[/s]

How has Buhari regime favored an igala man?
Kogi state didn't have a minister after the death of ocholi for more than 2 years because Buhari refused to replace him and you think they hold nothing against him? Fulani herdsmen attack and armed robbery in Kogi state too is another thing. Then the fmr chief of naval staff Idris was an igala man from Anyiba and Buhari sacked him leaving igala without any key figure on the Federal level. And to make it worse Buhari has always supported bello to the detriment of igala, deploying soldiers to kogi at the request of bello.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

I was in okene, the HQ of ebiras this month so what are you saying? And you think kabba Yoruba will vote for bello after the way he treated melaye? Have you seen the state of bad roads in kabba? Bello, Buhari and APC are as good as gone in kogi
Oga,the ebiras cant abandon their son and vote another no matter what,me and you know that.are you not a nigerian.many okun hate melaye.faleke and smart adeyemi has many supporters and will vote buhari.
Before the 2015 polls,the itsekiri people were angry against gej and vowed not to vote for him but warri voted him wholesale.same thing happened in oron,akwa ibom state.upon the treatment gej gave amechi in rivers,he still won rivers.patience abused the northerners but gej still got votes from the north.gej did nothing for bayelsa but they still voted him.

You say plateau experienced killings only once, so the people that were killed weren't humans Abi, over 70 of them, may you not die in killings that was carried out once. Moreover, the average birom man hates Fulani with all passion, it didn't start today. They have a history of religious fightings with Fulani that have been happening for decades. Buhari has lost middle belt, accept facts and move on

As long as PDP can field an legible northern candidate that will win the north east and reduce his influence in the north west, they already have the southeast, southsouth and north central on lock.

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=pyxon post=69776526][/quote]
Please be matured.stop this nonsense,i didnt open this thread for this.if you disagree,please counter well
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
hahaha delusional inyamuri narratives,u only went to school for the benefit of it,that's why y'all flat.heads are referred as educated illiterates,bcuz u lack common sense

so u want votes from the muslims u love to hate so much!! why don't u rely on "christain should only vote chriatains" as ur pastors keep preaching week in week out! are u afraid ur numbers won't add up grin cheesy

u only show ur strength in religious matters in South East,but afraid to replicate it in Nigeria,hence the term "moderate Muslim" undecided grin

so there are moderate muslims that can vote PDP, but there are no moderate Christians that can vote APC!?! grin cheesy

u see how pronouce ur stupidity is!
Chuksonyeike:
Which SW? You will make do with votes from only Yoruba fanatical Muslims. Don't even count on the Christians and moderate Muslims in the sw. Buhari has been a disaster economically but his tactic support for the miyetti Allah terrorist group is what finally killed his presidency. The blood shed in the middle belt cries out for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

The difference between the votes Buhari got in the sw minus the ones GEJ got in the sw was just over 500,000 in 2015.These are verifiable facts
We know,that was when pdp had strong structures in the west and goodluck was a fellow southerner with a large following.he had won there before.but this time its against fellow northetners worse than buhari,less popular and with no structure in the west
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Chuksonyeike: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

We know,that was when pdp had strong structures in the west and goodluck was a fellow southerner with a large following.he had won there before.but this time its against fellow northetners worse than buhari,less popular and with no structure in the west
Abegi!!!! Which structures? So you are very funny. 2015 was the peak of Buhari's popularity. Now his miyetti Allah agenda is clear to every southern Christian. He would not even get to up to to the votes he got in 2015
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

He didnt deliver 100 percent,gej had over 30% in kwara.if you check kwara results right from 1999,the electoral capacity of the sarakis is reducing.the opposition against them is growing.buhari will lose kwara but will get ovet 30%

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
igbo only have huge population in Lagos,not the wh8le SW
KINGOFTHEEAST:
don't mind him , he does not know Igbo people have huge population to neutralise sw Yoruba votes
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

I expect that you understand this: anyone having problem with APC at any level is having problem with buhari!

It is naive to be separating them cos the bottom line politically will be negative for APC/buhari!
That was in the past but the literacy and enlightenment level is high.people can differentiate now.or are you trying to say that ambode will lose to pdp?
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Abegi!!!! Which structures? So you are very funny. 2015 was the peak of Buhari's popularity. Now his miyetti Allah agenda is clear to every southern Christian. He would not even get to up to to the votes he got in 2015
Its not clear to moderate christians.winning eldctions is not about popularity alone if not majority of our leaders wont be there.strutures are very important.the yorubas hate pdp more than apc,get that.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Please be matured.stop this nonsense,i didnt open this thread for this.if you disagree,please counter well

Have you read my counter above or you want to be running your mouth like oshiomole
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buhari never really got any ample votes from southern Christian in general,even tho he got some in South West,but it wasn't really the decider..it was the possible mitigation of of Yoruba Muslims votes
Chuksonyeike:

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by ojobek: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
yemaldo:

Muslim votes?so u people want Muslims votes, after all d insult, u think u can use religion to divide yoruba people, don't worry, you'll be shocked come 2019
I don't understand what you mean by Muslim votes as if christian will contest against buhari come 2019,for your information am a Muslim and me with my family will never vote for buhari.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

You dey mind those ones. They think Buhari won a landslide, forgetting that the difference in gej and pmb wasn't more than 2 million votes. The advantage was slim and With what is going on, it has since been lost in the middle belt
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
but u have to remember that pdp had Ekiti and ondo at that time,which they don't have now..pls this election will be between a muslim/Muslim,so those who were symphaty to jonathan bcuz of religious sentimate votes will be divided

and the thought of presidency rotating after buhari's 4 yrs will favor him
Chuksonyeike:

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
listen pls!! there are many Muslims that will not vote for Buhari,l personally know some that didn't vote him in 2015 and won't in 2023,no one refuted that part..but all we are saying is that muslims that will vote for him have by far outnumber those that wont by 80!!
ojobek:
I don't understand what you mean by Muslim votes as if christian will contest against buhari come 2019,for your information am a Muslim and me with my family will never vote for buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC / Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract / Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.