Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (6985 Views)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

The power of the political class is waning.they were neither for gej or buhari.most governors are supporting buhari,he still has more spread,finance,structure and strategy than pdp.buhari is not as naive as gej.his lieutenants are smarter than those of gej and ruthless.who in pdp has the political class of tinubu?
Even Buhari cried out that the opposition has enormous financial muscle.
Stop taking the desperate grandstanding boast of APC that all is well and 25 states are firmly under their control.
They are only living in denial cos the political class I repeat has left buhari.

A minority of the political class are still in the buhari/apc sinking ship though.

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

[s]
Ado, Mararaba, Nyanya phase 1, kurudu and those nearby satellite are not tge determinants of Nassarawa west senatorial zone, voting pattern.The main area that determine is Keffi, Nassarawa and Toto. And places like Garaku, Agwada, and the Afo speaking areas of Kokona LGA.
PMB will not in Local governments like. Nassarawa Eggon, Wamba, Agyaragu and Akwanga and may be in Obi, this is because of people like Solomon Ewuga. I dont know But he will do very well in Lafia, Awe, Toto, Nassarawa and Kokona., Karu LGA with towns like New karu, Masaka, Uke, Mararaba, Gidan Zakara, Zimbabwe etc is unpredictable. I dont know of Doma LGA. But mind you, with Almakura contesting for Senate Lafia with a high voting population will tilt it for APC. Hope you know that Ahmed wadada that used to give PDP huge votes in Keffi is now in APC. Abdulahi Adamu will also win his statutory Senate.
[/s]

No LGA in Nasarawa has the population of Karu LGA except maybe Keffi. And I'm talking presidential and gubernatorial elections which are held on the same day. Not Senate
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

This is very childish and immature.contribute intellectually please or go to the the kids section
So in your mind, this ogogoro-fueled forecast of yours is sounding intellectual, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the ebiras will still vote for bello.hes the first ebira governor and perhaps the last so primordial sentiments will prevail as usual.your a bad liar,there is no incessant killings in plateau except in benue and taraba.the only major killings witnessed in plateau was that of last month.compare it to the ones witnessed in gej's era.plateau has witnessed more calm under lalong than any govetnor.you just confirmed that the gbagyis are minority yet you wan to promote their vote.you must want buhari out badly but be factual.you claim kogi has a problsm with bello which i true but cant tell us their issue with buhari
Your need our pity... delusional....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

No LGA in Nasarawa has the population of Karu LGA except maybe Keffi. And I'm talking presidential and gubernatorial elections which are held on the same day. Not Senate

See this one. I didnt say Karu LGA as a whole. I mean satelite towns which your Ado is part of. The core inner communities in Karu LGA will go straight to PMB. Mind you, you are talking thrash. Toto LGA is more Populated than Karu. Keffi is more populated than Karu. The only populated areas in Karu LGA is Mararaba, Masaka and New Karu. Let me tell you when i was still in secondary school these places are thick villages . at that time all those places are still in Keffi LGA. Until that double lane road was built connecting very well to the FCT. Even at that, Karu LGA dont determine that zone pattern because most people living in there satellite areas are not local. This guy dont try me in northcentral geography ooo. You seem ignorant from my observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

I have also traversed nigeria.you need to come down south to test the strength of apc and public opinion.you pdp supporters wallow in double speak and hypocrisy.you believe that atiku ,makarfi,ibb,tsmbuwal,lamido,kwankwaso will divide the northern votes but refuse to believe that amechi,omo agege,owan enoh,umanah,ngige,andy ubah,abe,oshiomhole,prince otu,timipre sylvs,onu,okorocha,nnamani,ouk will divide ss/se votes.you say apc and buhari is hated by ss/se but refuse to believe that pdp is hated in the north?
Hehehehe what yeye strength of APC does APC have in the south beyond a 50:50 in the SW.

I know south and I know north, I know Christians and I know moslems, I know the fault lines of our nation.

15 states buhari never won 11 are SS/SE, 1 in SW, 1 in NE and 2 in NC. That should tell you something.
Prior to 2015, kwara, benue, Ondo,kogi,Lagos,Oyo,Osun,Ogun were never won too.
All the first time states that voted buhari are very fluid cos the gamble has backfired, with buhari's monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

See this one. I didnt say Karu LGA as a whole. I mean satelite towns which your Ado is part of. The core inner communities in Karu LGA will go straight to PMB. Mind you, you are talking thrash. Toto LGA is more Populated than Karu. Keffi is more populated than Karu. The only populated areas in Karu LGA is Mararaba, Masaka and New Karu. Let me tell you when i was still in secondary school these places are thick villages . at that time all those places are still in Keffi LGA. Until that double lane road was built connecting very well to the FCT. Even at that, Karu LGA dont determine that zone pattern because most people living in there satellite areas are not local. This guy dont try me in northcentral geography ooo. You seem ignorant from my observation.

Who give this craze man phone. The population of Maraba alone is more than all those other deserted LGAs in Nasarawa that have population density of 2persons/km2. Maraba that is like oshodi. Before you talk of the other towns in Karu LGA like new Karu, new nyanya, ado, one man village, nyanya gwandara, kuduru, masaka, kuchikau, etc. You think its by having big land with nobody occupying them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

How has Buhari regime favored an igala man?
Kogi state didn't have a minister after the death of ocholi for more than 2 years because Buhari refused to replace him and you think they hold nothing against him? Fulani herdsmen attack and armed robbery in Kogi state too is another thing. Then the fmr chief of naval staff Idris was an igala man from Anyiba and Buhari sacked him leaving igala without any key figure on the Federal level. And to make it worse Buhari has always supported bello to the detriment of igala, deploying soldiers to kogi at the request of bello.
That low joker knows nada about Kogi politics.

Barring rigging, it is impossible for Buhari to win Kogi. The Igalas who control over 60 percent of the voting strength have since embraced PDP... Check out the senatorial composition .

Allow him with his lazy projections...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:
That low joker knows nada about Kogi politics.

Barring rigging, it is impossible for Buhari to win Kogi. The Igalas who control over 60 percent of the voting strength have since embraced PDP... Check out the senatorial composition .

Allow him with his lazy projections...

Yes bro. All this APC people are all sad now. What they are doing is bringing out statements and stats to console one another, if not they might start crying or something grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

We know,that was when pdp had strong structures in the west and goodluck was a fellow southerner with a large following.he had won there before.but this time its against fellow northetners worse than buhari,less popular and with no structure in the west
Most of those supporting Buhari in the South West are Yoruba Muslims who do so because of slavish devotion to religious sentiment.

Buhari has been a monumental failure so tell me why a cerebral and informed person fRon the South should cast a vote for Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

Who give this craze man phone. The population of Maraba alone is more than all those other deserted LGAs in Nasarawa that have population density of 2persons/km2. Maraba that is like oshodi. Before you talk of the other towns in Karu LGA like new Karu, new nyanya, ado, one man village, nyanya gwandara, kuduru, masaka, kuchikau, etc. You think its by having big land with nobody occupying them

Chiarman you know nothing. About the area you talk about. Nassarawa LGa deserted? You must be joking I wont respond to you again on this issue. Karu Lga area voting strenght is not up to that of Nassarawa, Keffi and Toto. It might be bigger than Kokona LGA but not those 3. Once you win in Nassarawa and Keffi and gets most the Toto Villages you have won nassarawa west senatorial. Its clear you dont know what you are saying.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

You are talking trash. Lafia LGA is more than twice or 3 times Karu its clear i am argueing with an ignorant person. May be you never crossed river niger in your life

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:
Most of those supporting Buhari in the South West are Yoruba Muslims who do so because slavish devotion to religious sentiment.

Buhari has been a monumental failure so tell me why a cerebral and informed person form the South should cast a vote for Buhari?
You lie sir.please,learn from ekiti polls and the upcoming osun polls masterfraud
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

Yes bro. All this APC people are all sad now. What they are doing is bringing out statements and stats to console one another, if not they might start crying or something grin
But why are you not countering with stats also? What is in pdp to excite you?
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

All the States oga. They just won Ekiti a state governed by PDP. The other 5 together with EKiti will be comfortably won by PMB.
They rigged in Ekiti with over 30,000 policemen and INEC.

The smart thing you should be contemplating is Buhari's ability to muster 30,000 policemen for each of the 36 states and Abuja...

He has been using a blatant rigging mechanism to win in staggered elections... Let's see how he will do the magic when the whole country is involved...

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

You lie sir.please,learn from ekiti polls and the upcoming osun polls masterfraud
Ekiti polls, like seriously?
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehe what yeye strength of APC does APC have in the south beyond a 50:50 in the SW.

I know south and I know north, I know Christians and I know moslems, I know the fault lines of our nation.

15 states buhari never won 11 are SS/SE, 1 in SW, 1 in NE and 2 in NC. That should tell you something.
Prior to 2015, kwara, benue, Ondo,kogi,Lagos,Oyo,Osun,Ogun were never won too.
All the first time states that voted buhari are very fluid cos the gamble has backfired, with buhari's monumental failure.
You claimed so and even more before 2015 elections.you find it hard to learn or understand yet you accuse another of same.who are in sw pdp to deliver that zone? You know fault lines yet you support pdp thats faulty. A while ago you claimed to have put ekiti loss behind yet erlier you accused apc of rigging.
When buhari wins more states in the ss/se,you will now bring up another excuse.pdp is gone forever
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:
They rigged in Ekiti with over 30,000 policemen and INEC.

The smart thing you should be contemplating is Buhari's ability to muster 30,000 policemen for each of the 36 states and Abuja...

He has been using a blatant rigging mechanism to win in staggered elections... Let's see how he will do the magic when the whole country is involved...
You see how limited you are? How was pdp going to win with owing 7 months salary and the defection of key players to apc? Was over 30,000 police not deployed in 2014?
Every state has about 6000 policemen at least,most of them would be in the hands of key apc bigwigs by next year.most of the police will mostly be concentrated in the ss/se.by the way,the rigging wasnt done through the police.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Chiarman you know nothing. About the area you talk about. Nassarawa LGa deserted? You must be joking I wont respond to you again on this issue. Karu Lga area voting strenght is not up to that of Nassarawa, Keffi and Toto. It might be bigger than Kokona LGA but not those 3. Once you win in Nassarawa and Keffi and gets most the Toto Villages you have won nassarawa west senatorial. Its clear you dont know what you are saying.

I would have argued with you but nothing says shut the hell up more than facts grin
According to 2006 census Karu had 205,477 and keffi had 92,664.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffi
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karu_LGA
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Who told you that igala will not vote PMB? Smart Adeyemi lost to Dino because of Buharis factor in the lokoja area. Most igala people will vote PMB. Buhari gave Dino the victory in 2015, okuns prefer Adeyemi. Dinos political career is gone. You are simply ignorant.
Common sense you don't have.

Are we talking of the Dino that rubbished the combo of Tinubu, Bello and Buhari form a hospital bed in the ill-fated recall exercise or another one?

Is this a palm wine drinking joint argument or a serious discussion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:

Are we talking of the Dino that rubbished the combo of Tinubu, Bello and Buhari form a hospital bed in the ill-fated recall exercise or another one?

grin

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

First you said Smart Adeyemi will skew support in Kabba on behalf of APC, I reminded you that Melaye won him in 2015 elections.

Then you lied Igalas are Muslim, I reminded you that Igala have a big Christian population.

Now you're insulting me. It is the nature of a man who faces superior argument to result in violence and tantrums like the one you are throwing now. I'm done
When I come out to debate, I do so in the hope of learning something new from my opponent but obviously you are am empty headed lie peddling BMC member
You ended up insulting me.rushing to hasty generalizations and tagging every buharist as a bmc member shows who the empty headed liar is
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by pyxon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:
[s]
You ended up insulting me.rushing to hasty generalizations and tagging every buharist as a bmc member shows who the empty headed liar is
[/s]

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

You claimed so and even more before 2015 elections.you find it hard to learn or understand yet you accuse another of same.who are in sw pdp to deliver that zone? You know fault lines yet you support pdp thats faulty. A while ago you claimed to have put ekiti loss behind yet erlier you accused apc of rigging.
When buhari wins more states in the ss/se,you will now bring up another excuse.pdp is gone forever
This is 2018 please. When Ekiti was stolen you were over the moon but, suddenly shaken to reality with gale of defections. 3 states and counting plus over 50 legislators is a rude awakening!
Watch and see as APC is emptied!

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

You see how limited you are? How was pdp going to win with owing 7 months salary and the defection of key players to apc? Was over 30,000 police not deployed in 2014?
Every state has about 6000 policemen at least,most of them would be in the hands of key apc bigwigs by next year.most of the police will mostly be concentrated in the ss/se.by the way,the rigging wasnt done through the police.
Oh you agree only rigging can make buhari win chai.
You will learn new political lessons soon!

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:

Why do you like rushing to abuse and insults those that beat you intellectually? Only a pained and bitter looser who loves palmy.if you really know the process of recall,you will know that its almost impossible to carry it out
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Oh you agree only rigging can make buhari win chai.
You will learn new political lessons soon!
I agree to nothing.you are the one that thinks only apc rigs while pdp do not.even if buhari rigs,its nothing new.the constant losses of pdp from 2015 should humble you but alas your adamant.its getting late saraki man
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

This is 2018 please. When Ekiti was stolen you were over the moon but, suddenly shaken to reality with gale of defections. 3 states and counting plus over 50 legislators is a rude awakening!
Watch and see as APC is emptied!
What do you mean by ekiti was stolen and was it not stolen firstly in 2014? How was pdp going to win ekiti with all the odds against them? You and your pdp are consoling yourself with this partial defections.didnt pdp claim that over 50 senators and 100 reps will defect? The defections of a group of electoral liabilities save for kwankwaso and saraki cant atone for the loss of ekiti.you supporting a behemoth totally rubishes you
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Even Buhari cried out that the opposition has enormous financial muscle.
Stop taking the desperate grandstanding boast of APC that all is well and 25 states are firmly under their control.
They are only living in denial cos the political class I repeat has left buhari.

A minority of the political class are still in the buhari/apc sinking ship though.
Its a tactic by buhari right from 2014 if your watchful.apart from atiku,wike and udom,who else can finance pdp? Half of apc members are moneybags.i asked earlier who in pdp can match up to tinubu? Can saraki ever control the entire north central? Who can be more classy than individuals that can win an entire geopoliticak zone with no federal support,scarce finance and nascent structures? Seems you dont know the meaning of political class
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Why are you answering that one? He is not Yoruba unless he is resurgent.2019 AKA alcatraz of a guy. Even though I want Nigeria to split next year, I don't see how Buhari won't win next years election

says a covet APC and Buhari supporter.

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

this one talks like if he has had a meeting with all of us in SW and we have given him our promise to all vote for APC..
southwest is at best 50:50 for both parties, d margin of winning is never going to be too high on either side.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Academicwizman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buhari will likely loose the forthcoming election. The main reason: The elites are against him. Many members of the current APC (particularly those that had been in Government before and have had their hands soiled are afraid that they would be jailed or rendered politically irrelevant when PMB wins). Don't be surprised those that will sink the president are the ones in APC now (except for the new comers who are genuinely loyal ).
From my own point of view, this election will determine the future of Nigeria. If the masses allow the elites to win through propaganda and deadly plots, we will remain in bondage for a long period. In my opinion, PMB provides the best opportunity for the masses to truly seize power from the elites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC / Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract / Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.