Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (6984 Views)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Akpuoru: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
Which SW? You will make do with votes from only Yoruba fanatical Muslims. Don't even count on the Christians and moderate Muslims in the sw. Buhari has been a disaster economically but his tactic support for the miyetti Allah terrorist group is what finally killed his presidency. The blood shed in the middle belt cries out for vengeance.
Meaning that PDP is now a Christian party?

3 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by stinggy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
haffaze777:

Ogun state [which is my state],oyo state,lagos state,osun state and ekiti state,though I wish we could have another candidate apart from all this people from apc and pdp but d fact remain that pdp don't have what it takes to win in all the state I mentioned

Oyo state (my state) - people are so tired. Same as Osun which I'm currently at for a few years now. You only need to listen to the phone-in programs on radio to know how tired these people are.
Ekiti people are still angry because of what APC did to them in the guber. Btw, ekiti has never been easy for APC. Same as Ondo state. You and I know their governor is not even helping matters despite all the huge revenue the state has.
Lagos state was almost 50-50 even when there wasn't hunger in the land.
Ogun is the only state Bubu might have had few influence but not with Obj's current countenance.
In my estimation, there's a growing revolt against Buhari in the SW.

cc: senatordave1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
the only reason it was just by 2m votes was because everything was in Jonathan's favor leading to the election, from security apparatus,governors,senators h of r,war cheat and factor of incumbency..which is all in the hands of Buhari now

remember Buhari got 12m votes in 2011 under cpc with no structure whatsoever

Buhari will only lose benue with state from the middle belt, while Ekiti and ondo state will take care of that
pyxon:

You dey mind those ones. They think Buhari won a landslide, forgetting that the difference in gej and pmb wasn't more than 2 million votes. The advantage was slim and With what is going on, it has since been lost in the middle belt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

That was in the past but the literacy and enlightenment level is high.people can differentiate now.or are you trying to say that ambode will lose to pdp?
Should all the senators and apc rep members from Lagos defect to PDP, Ambode will be defeated in a landslide!
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

He didnt deliver 100 percent,gej had over 30% in kwara.if you check kwara results right from 1999,the electoral capacity of the sarakis is reducing.the opposition against them is growing.buhari will lose kwara but will get ovet 30%
He delivered kwara 100% no single councilor from PDP all elective offices were delivered to APC.

That is 100%. I am assume too much that it is a given you understood some of these statements?

If it is by votes victory margin, Saraki delivered better margin than Tinubu's Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are the one that don't know anything. Buhari will win Kwara state. Saraki is overrated
I am a full blooded kwaran and I will tell you for free even if Saraki formed a party today he will defeat buhari in kwara hands down!
Yes, he is thank influential!
I am not even a Saraki fan but, I am 100% with him on this implosion of apc.

Saraki has been the Best SP ever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
by this ur assertation is quite clear and vivid ur ignorant,sentimental and don't know much about Nigeria's politics scenario currently at play

most of the senators apart from saraki only have issues with their respective states,not Buhari,hence the only way they could get a return ticket is through PDP not apc..the only negative impact is kwara state,bcuz of the governor's likely defection too

I dare u to mention any other senator that can negatively affect buhari's chances
tuniski:

I expect that you understand this: anyone having problem with APC at any level is having problem with buhari!

It is naive to be separating them cos the bottom line politically will be negative for APC/buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Patrioticooduan: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Abegi!!!! Which structures? So you are very funny. 2015 was the peak of Buhari's popularity. Now his miyetti Allah agenda is clear to every southern Christian. He would not even get to up to to the votes he got in 2015
Your delusion will be your downfall. Let me tell you I am a Christain and I expect Buhari to win next year. In fact, I hate Ibos than majority of our Muslims do. This is reality. After next year's election, I know you will change your tone from 'Yoruba betrayed the South' to 'Yoruba Christians betrayed us'. No Yoruba man have said they want alliance with you, but somehow you use that illusion of yours to think they want to. Atiku you will vote for is a Muslim. Remember Isaac Adewole, Femi Adeshina, Kemi Adeosun, Prof Osinbajo, Fayemi, Akeredolu are 'Yoruba Christians' you love to hate.
Ibo man, you are on your own.

7 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
by this ur assertation is quite clear and vivid ur ignorant,sentimental and don't know much about Nigeria's politics scenario currently at play

most of the senators apart from saraki only have issues with their respective states,not Buhari,hence the only way they could get a return ticket is through PDP not apc..the only negative impact is kwara state,bcuz of the governor's likely defection too

I dare u to mention any other senator that can negatively affect buhari's chances
You are very naive like Buhari himself whose political naivete is legendary!

Anyone having problem with APC is having problem with buhari who is the leader of APC!

You can continue to brag and display arrogance like Oshiomole is doing having been bruised by the tsunami of defections.

February 16th 2019 is just around the corner una eyes go clear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Plateau:buhari has never won there but had his best showing last year garnering over 40% of the votes.i see the same thing happening or with buhari getting close to 50% since the governor is apc and plateau hasnt recorded violence like the pdp days.again,senator jang who rigs for pdp has been heavily demoralized by the government.
Benue:Benue has certainly been won over by the pdp due to the fulani herdsmen killing spree which has made the people detest apc.apc will likely win benue zone b where akume rules,get some reasonable votes from zone a.apc should get over 30% of the votes.but ortom will likely not be returned as the governor.
Niger: it is heavily dominated by buhari and apc since 2011.buhari should win here heavily polling close to a milion votes.
Kwara:saraki will likely win it for pdp but the fulanis plus the growing opposition to the saraki dynasty should give apc more than 30% of votes.
Kogi:although majority of kogites hate yahaya,his ebira people are solidly behind him.they will deliver bloc votes to buhari like never before.since kogi guber polls wont hold in february,the governor will relocate to kogi west to frustrate melaye,canvass votes for adeyemi and buhari.the okun people are not against buhari but bello.many of them will vots buhari.again,faleke will influence votes for buhari.the igala people are also against bello but a lot of them especially the muslims will vote buhari.buhari should get between 55 to 65 percent of the votes.
Nasarawa:buhari has never won here but loses marginally to pdp.pdp has gotten weaker here l.buhari will marginally win here for the first time.
Abuja:buhari always loses here marginally but with apc controling the local councils,he will likely win here marginally.
In conclusion,buhari may still lose marginally here but but the loss will be neutralized by the south west votes.the northwest will take care of the ss/se while the north east votes like in 2015 will crown buhari as the winner...

Buhari will not lose middlebelt.

Niger: he will win here with a landslide victory.

Benue: he will lose benue by 60:40 remember the Akume is the favourite of the Tiv people and the abysmal performance of Ortom. Akumes senatorial zone is the most populated, Buhari will perform badly in the southern senatorial zone of idoma people.

Platueau: Same with Benue, Governor Lalong might not return, the hausa/muslin minorities will give Buahri a block vote. PmB also have some supporters in the Capital Jos too. 60/40 against PMB.

Kogi: your analysis for Kogi is spot on. Igbira votes are for PMB. Igala majorities and Smart Adeyemi will eat in to the okuns vote for PMB. PMB will win Kogi.

Nassarawa: i know Nassarawa inside out. All the state heavyweights are now in APC, Abdulahi Adamu and the recently decamped Wadada together with Magajin Uke will confortably deliver Keffi zone, Almakura will deliver Lafia Zone. Pmb will lose in the Akwanga zone. But he will win marginally.

Kwara: Saraki will deliver kwara to PDP but just Marginally, he wont have an easy ride this time around, his intimidating and coarsing machinery hhas been decimated, he will be well checkmated just like Fayose in Ekiti. Again Saraki will not produce all 3 senators again.

So in Generally PMB will egde North central.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Patrioticooduan: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

I am a full blooded kwaran and I will tell you for free even if Saraki formed a party today he will defeat buhari in kwara hands down!

All the Kwarans I know don't like Saraki, and they want him out. Yemaldo is from Kwara and I know he would disagree with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
whether buhari loses kwara,it's insignificant to the political calculation,bcuz it would be in a small margin of 60-40%,eikiti and ondo can make up for that,even accumulation of SE/SS votes can nake up for that
tuniski:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

All the Kwarans I know don't like Saraki, and they want him out. Yemaldo is from Kwara and I know he would disagree with you
Saraki has kwara on lockdown! Do you think all northerners love buhari or all Lagosians love Tinubu?
Wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
go ahead and tell me a senator that has personal problem with Buhari and state the problem?
tuniski:

You are very naive like Buhari himself whose political naivete is legendary!

Anyone having problem with APC is having problem with buhari who is the leader of APC!

You can continue to brag and display arrogance like Oshiomole is doing having been bruised by the tsunami of defections.

February 16th 2019 is just around the corner una eyes go clear!

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:
Buhari can't win Kogi. You say ebiras are behind Bello. Have you ever been to Okene, he HQ of ebiras? That is Bello's hometown and stronghold but There is nothing but lamentation going on there. Bello instead of bringing development to his people brought in army troops who maim and harass the youths. Also ebira are pissed because instead of bello to situate the private university he is building in the state, he took it to Benue state which is his mother's state. They hate him more than igala self and igala will never vote for bello

Plateau won't vote for buhari for the same reason Benue won't. And with the incessant killings going on in plateau, Buhari will be lucky if he gets even 10%

Buhari can kiss middle belt goodbye. The only state he might win is Niger and it will be by a small margin because the Christian gbagyi minority are more uncomfortable with him than ever

You are lying, stop talking out of emotions, PDP sympathizers ussualy boasts but after the election they go into hiding. That was what we heard in Edo, Ondo and Ekiti that ApC will not get upto 30% but they won all the states. Even in Anambra that you guys are saying that no single soul wil vote for APC, APC scored over 90k votes condemning PDP to 3rd place.

Leave matter PMB will marginally win North central

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
whether buhari loses kwara,it's insignificant to the political calculation,bcuz it would be in a small margin of 60-40%,eikiti and ondo can make up for that,even accumulation of SE/SS votes can nake up for that
Thank God you accept reality. Buhari won with barely 2m+ votes in 2015. The defectors will wipe away that and more!

APC is bleeding and the bleeding party net, usually loses elections!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Patrioticooduan: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Saraki has kwara on lockdown! Do you think all northerners love buhari or all Lagosians love Tinubu?
Wake up!
Election is not far guy. We shall how influential he is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
go ahead and tell me a senator that has personal problem with Buhari and state the problem?
Stop asking naive question, they have problem with buhari and buhari has problem with them.

All the statement that they are issuing are political statements for people like you!
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
yemaldo:

Muslim votes?so u people want Muslims votes, after all d insult, u think u can use religion to divide yoruba people, don't worry, you'll be shocked come 2019

Most of these guys that yku see in nairaland are also on pther social media, they have been paid by PDP to promote hate in percieved APC strongholds. Most of them are the IPOB criminals that lost engagements since Nnamdi Kanu was silenced. Dont pay attention to them. I noticed they are roo much in this forum wirh multiple accounts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Election is not far guy. We shall how influential he is
Exactly we shall know.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Most of these guys that yku see in nairaland are also on pther social media, they have been paid by PDP to promote hate in percieved APC strongholds. Most of them are the IPOB criminals that lost engagements since Nnamdi Kanu was silenced. Dont pay attention to them. I noticed they are roo much in this forum wirh multiple accounts.
Are you paid?
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
stinggy:

Which state(s) in SW do you think Buhari will win?

All the States oga. They just won Ekiti a state governed by PDP. The other 5 together with EKiti will be comfortably won by PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
gratiaeo:
If things continue the way it's I don't see Buhari wining SW. The the yoruba I meet on the street are against Buhari bad economic government in fact I rarely see any yoruba speaking good about this government

Because the ones that voted for APC in Ekiti 2 weeks ago are Rwandans abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

All except maybe ekiti.please the topic is about the north central

Which Ekiti? APC will win Ekiti confortably

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Are you paid?

You are stupid to ask me that question. You think i engage in foolish gutter attitude most of you here have made your stock in trade?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but crap. Stop being sentimental and reason with your brain. It's not for fancy.

In 2015, Buhari didn't win Plateau State. He doesn't need to win it now for him to return to office 2019. In 2015, PDP had a sitting Governor in Plateau State yet Buhari was able to garner up to 45% of the votes there then. With a Minister from Plateau now, a sitting Governor, I don't see him securing less than 45% of the votes in Plateau.

For you to say Akume would be retired in Benue State politics means you know nothing. FYI, Akume was the minority leader in the 7th Senate meaning he won his seat as an opposition candidate in 2011 when Jonathan won the election in Benue. Even your new catch, Ortom had to kowtow to him for him to be made the Governorship candidate in 2015. With Ortom still I'm APC and the expected arrival of Suswam, Buhari would secure nothing less than 48% or even win Benue State. Suswam would contest against sleeping Senator Barnabas Gemade while Ortom is returning to the Senate so both of them would neutralize PDP's votes in Benue.

Again, who's IBB to stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State? IBB that was asked to step-down for Atiku during the PDP Presidential primaries in 2011? FYI, IBB is not a Fulani man and can hardly stop Buhari's reelection in Niger State.

Kogi is close to my State and most Kogi people I know are ready to vote (for) Buhari. They know the difference between Bello and Buhari. Presidential and National Assembly elections would hold the same day while Governorship would hold later that year. Tell me how their hatred for Bello would stop Buhari's reelection! Kogi would vote PDP so they can finally kill Ajaokuta steel? Laughable.

Kwara alone under Saraki can neutralize 500k votes? Seems you have to return to bed. With Fayose and Mimiko as sitting PDP Governors then, Buhari still won the SW save Ekiti State. Tell me how PDP is gonna defeat Buhari in the SW come next year without a known structure.

In 2011, neither Kwankwaso, Shekarau, Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido, Makarfi, nor Shema was supporting Buhari yet he won in the entire Northwest and four States in the Northeast and securing about 12m votes. So why does he need them now to win in 2019? Lest I forget, Buhari formed CPC less than five months to the general elections then.

For you to say Buhari would lose election in Gombe State means you don't know anything about politics - I advise you go to the romance section where your input would be greatly appreciated.

Oga i have told you guys to stop dignifying Ipob criminals with diplomatic responses. Most of them have not crossed Niger bridge their entire life. Even if saraki wins kwara it can never be more than 100k difference. Nassarawa will fall for PMB this time together with FCT. Niger is a landslide for PMB. Akume will deliver the majority of TIv votes for PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Someone has already replied you but let me chip this in.nasarawa is 50/50 between christians and muslims.buhari will take that state plus abuja.ibb never worked for buhari,he secretly supported gej.him and buhari are enemies.buhari will secure over 30% in kwara.in 2015,ondo and ekiti were under pdp.pdp had strong structures in yorubaland plus the dollars gej shared.but as of now,pdp is dead in the southwest,no dollars to share.many yorubas hate buhari but hate pdp more.

Buhari has always won gombe.he may win or lose adamawa marginally.akume is ths the godfather of benue.he has been winning the senate polls without campaigning,surely he will deliver over 30% to buhari.
Can you compare the kilings under buhari to that of pdp? You think people are dumb and take no records? When pdp had total control of plateau,buhari had at least 30%.now that apc is in charge,why cant he get more? The beroms hate fulanis but the other minorities love lalong and hate beroms and will vote apc.
The igbiras may hate bello but hes their son,they will vote buhari.
The pdp usually won the ss/se with federal might.but apc have penetrated that area heavily plus lack of federal might.
Dont overrate the shias,they are a minority.other pdp muslims are also sunnis.finally,makarfi has always lost to buhari so dont mention him.up apc...

Dont mind the idiiot

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Chuksonyeike: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Oga i have told you guys to stop dignifying Ipob criminals with diplomatic responses. Most of them have not crossed Niger bridge their entire life. Even if saraki wins kwara it can never be more than 100k difference. Nassarawa will fall for PMB this time together with FCT. Niger is a landslide for PMB. Akume will deliver the majority of TIv votes for PMB.

The way you guys reasons amazes me!!! Akume will deliver Tiv votes he has not been able to stop the killings. If there is any state APC is 100% guaranteed to fail.it is Benue
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by MrJanuzaj: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

The way you guys reasons amazes me!!! Akume will deliver Tiv votes he has not been able to stop the killings. If there is any state APC is 100% guaranteed to fail.it is Benue

This is what you guys said in ekiti

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
what about the power of incumbency such as military,security,war chest,governors and inec..that will work in Buhari favor like ekiti
tuniski:

Thank God you accept reality. Buhari won with barely 2m+ votes in 2015. The defectors will wipe away that and more!

APC is bleeding and the bleeding party net, usually loses elections!

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are stupid to ask me that question. You think i engage in foolish gutter attitude most of you here have made your stock in trade?
Simple question and gbam insult the trademark of emptiness!
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Midastorch(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
Which SW? You will make do with votes from only Yoruba fanatical Muslims. Don't even count on the Christians and moderate Muslims in the sw. Buhari has been a disaster economically but his tactic support for the miyetti Allah terrorist group is what finally killed his presidency. The blood shed in the middle belt cries out for vengeance.

That's none of your business, Chukwudi, Buhari is still loved by Yoruba people, both Christians and Muslims..... And before u go with your normal "Afonja Muslims" I'm an "Afonja Christian" a proud one, for that matter........ Before you say Yoruba are traitors,........ We signed nothing with your people... It is just us doing our own thing..... Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet / Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents: I'll Deal With Anyone Who Rejects Old Naira Notes / We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.