Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,839 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (6988 Views)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by maestroferddi: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Why do you like rushing to abuse and insults those that beat you intellectually? Only a pained and bitter looser who loves palmy.if you really know the process of recall,you will know that its almost impossible to carry it out
Brain dead APC minion...

When you knew it was impossible to pull off, how come Buhari and Tinubu sanctioned it?

You see why people call your party satanic?

I pity you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Its a tactic by buhari right from 2014 if your watchful.apart from atiku,wike and udom,who else can finance pdp? Half of apc members are moneybags.i asked earlier who in pdp can match up to tinubu? Can saraki ever control the entire north central? Who can be more classy than individuals that can win an entire geopoliticak zone with no federal support,scarce finance and nascent structures? Seems you dont know the meaning of political class
Hehehehe do you believe yourself?
Saraki is the biggest political actor right now aside the president. He already thrashed Tinubu severally!

NC is officially now back to PDP.
Don't make me be professorial abegi

2 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

What do you mean by ekiti was stolen and was it not stolen firstly in 2014? How was pdp going to win ekiti with all the odds against them? You and your pdp are consoling yourself with this partial defections.didnt pdp claim that over 50 senators and 100 reps will defect? The defections of a group of electoral liabilities save for kwankwaso and saraki cant atone for the loss of ekiti.you supporting a behemoth totally rubishes you
Hehehehehe you stole a state and lost 3, then 52 legislators and counting plus none elected members leaving in droves across the country.

APC is technically dead in the voice of lai Moh!

3 Likes

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehe do you believe yourself?
Saraki is the biggest political actor right now aside the president. He already thrashed Tinubu severally!

NC is officially now back to PDP.
Don't make me be professorial abegi
How did he trash tinubu who isnt a senator? Tinubu even have a foothold in kwara in lai mohammed.how can saraki be more than kwankwaso who has always produced more votes than saraki? Saraki till he dies can never control any other state apart from your poverty stricken and insignificant kwara.people like you allow saraki to milk kwara.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehehe you stole a state and lost 3, then 52 legislators and counting plus none elected members leaving in droves across the country.

APC is technically dead in the voice of lai Moh!
Seems you have a poor memory.if your intelligent and calculative,you will know right from january that those nass members including incompetent ortom,ahmed and tambuwal were leaving.apc still has 4 governors and majority of nass members in the north central.none of those senators that are in the central are as influential as akume,abdullahi adamu.
Ive decoded you,your lack learning from the past will destroy you soon guy.after pdp loses next year,you will still remain the same
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:
Brain dead APC minion...

When you knew it was impossible to pull off, how come Buhari and Tinubu sanctioned it?

You see why people call your party satanic?

I pity you.
You should pity your pained and bitter self master fraud.from your chat,your a loner,your abuses will drive people away from you.nobody will want to associate with a manly woman who is foul mouthed and rants to the point of tears.your as shattered and torn as your party's.retrace your speaking manners before its late thats if its not.where is your evidence that buhari and tinubu were in the know? Leave all this futile daydreams.
The evil party you support is even more devilish than apc.i will be mature and ignore you before you cause a ban for me.seems mmm ruined you hence your idiosyncracies.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by resurgent2019: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Why are you answering that one? He is not Yoruba unless he is resurgent.2019 AKA alcatraz of a guy. Even though I want Nigeria to split next year, I don't see how Buhari won't win next years election

Are you Ok? Why are you calling me out for a comment I never made?

I am just observing the back and forth.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems you have a poor memory.if your intelligent and calculative,you will know right from january that those nass members including incompetent ortom,ahmed and tambuwal were leaving.apc still has 4 governors and majority of nass members in the north central.none of those senators that are in the central are as influential as akume,abdullahi adamu.
Ive decoded you,your lack learning from the past will destroy you soon guy.after pdp loses next year,you will still remain the same
Please stop using such language with me. Let us enjoy discourse as adults.
Anyway, akume, Abdullah adamu are at best limited to their senatorial zones.
Saraki is the Don in North central. What do you know about my zone sef?

Buhari is already an error regretted he will be trounced like always. Kwara,benue,plateau,nassarawa and Kogi are lockdown for PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by BrownRoofRep: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari is already an error regretted he will be trounced like always. Kwara,benue,plateau,nassarawa and Kogi are lockdown for PDP.
What of Taraba?
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

How did he trash tinubu who isnt a senator? Tinubu even have a foothold in kwara in lai mohammed.how can saraki be more than kwankwaso who has always produced more votes than saraki? Saraki till he dies can never control any other state apart from your poverty stricken and insignificant kwara.people like you allow saraki to milk kwara.
Lai Moh came a distant last the last time I checked when he tried the governorship race. Lai is a paper weight in kwara. He is from my senatorial zone. He can only be an appointee he can't win for himself let alone for buhari.
It is obvious you are losing it.
Your tone is now insultive.

Bye bye bye!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

What of Taraba?
Taraba is north east. Buhari can never win Taraba and as things stand, adamawa and gombe are looking bright for PDP in that zone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Saraki is the don in the senate you mean? Which state in the north central does he have foothold in? Akume is limited to his zone but enthroned ortom and is about doing same with emma jime.you dont know your zone well yet you want to know another person zone.february next year will decide
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Lai Moh came a distant last the last time I checked when he tried the governorship race. Lai is a paper weight in kwara. He is from my senatorial zone. He can only be an appointee he can't win for himself let alone for buhari.
It is obvious you are losing it.
Your tone is now insultive.

Bye bye bye!
You have ran like all wailers.lai lost but is gaining ground.winners dont quit
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Taraba is north east. Buhari can never win Taraba and as things stand, adamawa and gombe are looking bright for PDP in that zone.
Saraki has really brainwashed you.am sure hes your religion if not you will know that gombe is a buhari area and adamawa is 50/50.your clearly overreaching in your quest to forcefully project your demonic party
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Saraki has really brainwashed you.am sure hes your religion if not you will know that gombe is a buhari area and adamawa is 50/50.your clearly overreaching in your quest to forcefully project your demonic party

I am not a saraki fan stop crying it is too early.
Worshiping buhari won't stop himfrom being sent back to daura next year.
By the way, I will rather be a Saraki fan a million times than buhari's.
Buhari is your god and all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

I am not a saraki fan stop crying it is too early.
Worshiping buhari won't stop himfrom being sent back to daura next year.
By the way, I will rather be a Saraki fan a million times than buhari's.
Buhari is your god and all!
Its better to align with buhari than a heartless and corrupt saraki.by the way,you dont even know you to support just like your party.by the time you pick a side,buhari will be home and dry.sai buhari.febuhari is coming again
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Its better to align with buhari than a heartless and corrupt saraki.by the way,you dont even know you to support just like your party.by the time you pick a side,buhari will be home and dry.sai buhari.febuhari is coming again
Be an issue based person and it will help you to have your own mind than just being a follow follow of buhari!

If buhari is performing even though I never supported him, I will have no option than to hail him. That is how evolved minds behave. You hear!
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
tuniski:

Be an issue based person and it will help you to have your own mind than just being a follow follow of buhari!

If buhari is performing even though I never supported him, I will have no option than to hail him. That is how evolved minds behave. You hear!
Up buhari.kiss buhari.when you can support saraki who enslaved kwara,then no one needs your support.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by BrownRoofRep: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari ass licker calling another person HEARTLESS...
Are you guys under spell or what?
Even stupidity has its limits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by tuniski: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Up buhari.kiss buhari.when you can support saraki who enslaved kwara,then no one needs your support.
Kwara is ahead of katsina even after they having two presidents and other national figures. Kiss that!
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Tedpgrass: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:
Plateau:buhari has never won there but had his best showing last year garnering over 40% of the votes.i see the same thing happening or with buhari getting close to 50% since the governor is apc and plateau hasnt recorded violence like the pdp days.again,senator jang who rigs for pdp has been heavily demoralized by the government.
Benue:Benue has certainly been won over by the pdp due to the fulani herdsmen killing spree which has made the people detest apc.apc will likely win benue zone b where akume rules,get some reasonable votes from zone a.apc should get over 30% of the votes.but ortom will likely not be returned as the governor.
Niger: it is heavily dominated by buhari and apc since 2011.buhari should win here heavily polling close to a milion votes.
Kwara:saraki will likely win it for pdp but the fulanis plus the growing opposition to the saraki dynasty should give apc more than 30% of votes.
Kogi:although majority of kogites hate yahaya,his ebira people are solidly behind him.they will deliver bloc votes to buhari like never before.since kogi guber polls wont hold in february,the governor will relocate to kogi west to frustrate melaye,canvass votes for adeyemi and buhari.the okun people are not against buhari but bello.many of them will vots buhari.again,faleke will influence votes for buhari.the igala people are also against bello but a lot of them especially the muslims will vote buhari.buhari should get between 55 to 65 percent of the votes.
Nasarawa:buhari has never won here but loses marginally to pdp.pdp has gotten weaker here l.buhari will marginally win here for the first time.
Abuja:buhari always loses here marginally but with apc controling the local councils,he will likely win here marginally.
In conclusion,buhari may still lose marginally here but but the loss will be neutralized by the south west votes.the northwest will take care of the ss/se while the north east votes like in 2015 will crown buhari as the winner...

Interesting analysis

Would love to see how this pans out early next year??

1 Like

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Olumeme: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Am fully grounded in the middle belt.
I am from Kogi, base in Nassarawa, schooled in Niger and visit Plaetue at least once in a month.
The only place I don't visit is Kwara and Benue, but we have a lot of them around us here and know what will happen

I am from Kogi west, buhari cannot win here, I can bet with my certificate.
Buhari will win central, but Bello himself is not even sure of winning in a free and fair contest, because he's not loved.
In the east, I don't see buhari doing much, because there people have been attacked by fulanis, and the minister they had died (Ocholi James) which buhari has refused to replace with another son of theirs.
He won't get more than 20-30%
Am very sure that the Governor will not return

Buhari cannot win Nassarawa state, he didn't win the last time as majority of the voting population are in Karu Axis, it's a cosmopolitan area, igbos, Benue and Plaetue people are much, they have also had their own fair share of fulani killings.
Though he will get 30-40%
APC might win governorship as zoning matters a lot here

Buhari will win Niger state, he's very popular there, he will get up to 70% of the votes.
Even though the governor might not return, am very sure buhari will win.
I schooled there and know how popular he is.

Plaetue state is a no go area for buhari, their governor will return, but buhari cannot get up to 30% there.
The people are not pleased with the security situation, some of those who are also loyal to Jang will definitely vote against him

Kwara, I don't see how buhari will get 30% here.
They are for Saraki

Benue is a no go area for buhari, the day I visited INEC office in abuja, area 10, more than 60% of the people I Met are Benue people coming to get their PVC for the first time to vote out buhari.
I can assure you that, anyone who campaign for buhari in 2019 will be stoned.
He can't get 30%
Ortom might not come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Because the ones that voted for APC in Ekiti 2 weeks ago are Rwandans abi

Politics is local bro. Just because APC win Ekiti doesn't mean it will win it in the general elections.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by BabaRamota1980: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
Which SW? You will make do with votes from only Yoruba fanatical Muslims. Don't even count on the Christians and moderate Muslims in the sw. Buhari has been a disaster economically but his tactic support for the miyetti Allah terrorist group is what finally killed his presidency. The blood shed in the middle belt cries out for vengeance.

Can you give us the breakdown of election results in SW dating back to 1999 along Yoruba Muslim-Yoruba Christian voting pattern?

grin

I pity Southerners. I dont see how you will ever displace Buhari when you divide yourself in his favor.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by apolonius(m): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Plateau:buhari has never won there but had his best showing last year garnering over 40% of the votes.i see the same thing happening or with buhari getting close to 50% since the governor is apc and plateau hasnt recorded violence like the pdp days.again,senator jang who rigs for pdp has been heavily demoralized by the government.
Benue:Benue has certainly been won over by the pdp due to the fulani herdsmen killing spree which has made the people detest apc.apc will likely win benue zone b where akume rules,get some reasonable votes from zone a.apc should get over 30% of the votes.but ortom will likely not be returned as the governor.
Niger: it is heavily dominated by buhari and apc since 2011.buhari should win here heavily polling close to a milion votes.
Kwara:saraki will likely win it for pdp but the fulanis plus the growing opposition to the saraki dynasty should give apc more than 30% of votes.
Kogi:although majority of kogites hate yahaya,his ebira people are solidly behind him.they will deliver bloc votes to buhari like never before.since kogi guber polls wont hold in february,the governor will relocate to kogi west to frustrate melaye,canvass votes for adeyemi and buhari.the okun people are not against buhari but bello.many of them will vots buhari.again,faleke will influence votes for buhari.the igala people are also against bello but a lot of them especially the muslims will vote buhari.buhari should get between 55 to 65 percent of the votes.
Nasarawa:buhari has never won here but loses marginally to pdp.pdp has gotten weaker here l.buhari will marginally win here for the first time.
Abuja:buhari always loses here marginally but with apc controling the local councils,he will likely win here marginally.
In conclusion,buhari may still lose marginally here but but the loss will be neutralized by the south west votes.the northwest will take care of the ss/se while the north east votes like in 2015 will crown buhari as the winner...

All on the money except that Buhari will win Benue and Kogi states. I am an Igala from Kogi. The reasons are the very reasons you gave, plus Bello’s deputy is popular in Ibaji LGA and Echocho, his candidate for the East senatorial district is quite popular in the Dekina axis aided by Baiwa and the aggressive family of the current caretaker of the LGA. Iyale May go for APC if IJN joins too,just like Ankpa always supports him.

In Benue, Emmanuel Jime aggressively backed by Akume who retains huge influence on the Tivs and Catholic Church because of ‘generosity’, will emerge governor. Ogbe, Waku, Onoja and co will help, just as Unongo and Steve Ugbah will add some value.

Let’s watch.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by asobo: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the ebiras will still vote for bello.hes the first ebira governor and perhaps the last so primordial sentiments will prevail as usual.your a bad liar,there is no incessant killings in plateau except in benue and taraba.the only major killings witnessed in plateau was that of last month.compare it to the ones witnessed in gej's era.plateau has witnessed more calm under lalong than any govetnor.you just confirmed that the gbagyis are minority yet you wan to promote their vote.you must want buhari out badly but be factual.you claim kogi has a problsm with bello which i true but cant tell us their issue with buhari
Oga what's your issue with my post, please stop sharing my post ko. I am not a buharist and I detest his followers also. So when next you see my post just walker past. An advice please. Thanks
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by asobo: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Saraki is the don in the senate you mean? Which state in the north central does he have foothold in? Akume is limited to his zone but enthroned ortom and is about doing same with emma jime.you dont know your zone well yet you want to know another person zone.february next year will decide
Keep your analysis to yourself. You are not a northerner. Stop being meddlesome to things of north. We live here and we know how things are run not what you read on paper's. Your zone itself is lock down for PDP.
Re: How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year by mbos: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Continue dreaming...!! For it is allowed....!

Buhari is going back to Daura..!! Ba shakka....

he is only wishing//

buhari will lose all by far margin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) / Oyebanji Restates Call On FG To Immortalize Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi / Edo LP Crisis Deepens as 2 Chairmen attend INEC stakeholders meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.