Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... (378 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... by HopeLoveLife: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
....so after a very bad break up from the man I had paused my life and career for, for the man I thought would be my hubby....this young cute man came into my life and I was so happy...well, my happiness was made short after he revealed he has a son with his old ex who is married now ;'( oh that broke me into pieces! How can i marry a single father? I don't want to be a step mom sad
Anyways, Mr. Single Father is so cute, a Christian, charming, sweet and romantic...but these are my challenges:

1. His English isn't fluent as he speaks just Deutch and Polish.
2. He has a tattoo on his left arm...his son's name.
3. He has a son.

But note, I dream a lot and my dream usually come to pass. I have seen myself 3 times saving him in my dream and he also dreamt, where he saw us in a battle but we came out victorious.

I do t understand these dreams as I'm extremely confused....please note, I haven't fallen in love with him deeply yet....in fact I have broken up with him several times but we keep coming back.

Please just share your kind opinions, as I'll ignore insults.

Thanks.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
babe follow your heart, you alone know exactly what you want.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... by doctore212(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you really love him, go ahead. Nothing wrong with being a step mom. No one knows tomorrow dear. What matters most is the heart.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
It’s your life
We will not be living it for you despite the advice. You know where you have been and where you need to go. Not sure what the relevance of his tattoos and lack of English play here. Get closure regarding your last relationship and you are clearly still insecure about it hence this fixation of trying to apply dreams to real life.
You are either in this with him or you are out. No point wasting his time or yours with the making up/breaking up marlarky. You are the problem. Not him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Need To Cuddle Always / Which Is More Dangerous / Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.