Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (15143 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Virtueways(f): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
colomb:

I suggest you should just stick to being an observer than contributing. For you to be sliding with someone that single-handedly KAITARACTISED our worldcup chance, you must be having a brain malfuction. Chinedu Oba Oshi was no better too but atleast he didnt play shaolin soccer.

WHO DID THE HIV TEST FOR YOU?@ your I.D,please go for a repeat test then youll realy tell whose head is malfunctioning.
CRUSIFY KAITA AND REVERSE THE GAME and fly high.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by david22uu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
WORD SYNONYM

KAITA MUTALLAB
KAITIOUS MUTALLABIOUS
KAITAN MUTALLAN

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by hbrednic: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2010
it was a Kaitastrophic defeat grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2010
so much for professionalism. poor fool i'm even begining to pity him
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by deeboiz: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2010
Sani kAITA IS making international news bearly 10 hrs after a shameful act. Read more here

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Kaita-s-red-card-could-be-this-World-Cup-s-worst?urn=sow,249204

Let go celtics
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by BOMANY: 1:18am On Jun 18, 2010
He is the most stupid player, i swear if i catch him will tear him apart. he is a profissional player in europ not a small player in road side, completely nonsense
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by shilling(f): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2010
I can't believe some people even feel sorry for him. Yeah, people make mistakes but his mistake was completely deliberate and malicious, why on earth would a normal human being do that.

Thank God I didn't watch the match.

I'm loving the fact that we're adding humor to the situation, let's keep the Kaita jokes coming!!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by mensdept: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2010
The first few entries on this thread were beyond funny smiley

But people, he made a bad choice, it happens, and really, it didn't change much of what has already occurred--which is, those "Super Eagles" who have played the last two games and those who have coached those games, are not that good.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Meddler(f): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2010
we_lycans:

KAITARRYX

Pronounced as "kaita-ract" from the source word "cataract"

A SPECIAL FOOTBALL EYE DEFECT THAT MAKES U SEE AN ILLUSION OF SEEING A PLAYER AS A "JABULANI BALL"

abeg stop oooo. u guys are killing me. can't stop laughing ppl will think I'm crazy for laughing at my computer grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by tarano: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita means Alakoba, okotiebo, etc, that dude is just juvenile period,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by moonraker(m): 2:28am On Jun 18, 2010
KAITALOGY cheesy grin

The act of fumbling at very big settings for example a world cup cracker.

KATIATIC

The Process at which the fumbling, confusion and chinese kicking peaks in,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sealworld(m): 2:50am On Jun 18, 2010
[size=30pt]kaita is a Ram[/size]
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Embele: 2:53am On Jun 18, 2010
At least Kaita took away the focus from 419 and random violence
I cried when I watched it, but feel for the guy. Too much passion at the wrong time.
Just pray for a 3-0 win over So Korea and Argentina helps us to the second round
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by honeric01(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2010
Amodu was sacked 2002

Replaced with a baba ibadan eleke -42

What was the outcome?

1 point in 3 games with bunch of chickens.

fast track to 2010

Amodu was demoted (technically sacked)

Replaced with a Komodo turned Human turned Beer brand turned Afin

The result is about to play itself out again just like it did 8 years ago.

SIMILARITIES?

First match was lost by a lone goal

Second match was lost 1 to 2 (We scored first just like in 2002)

Third match?? Can anyone guess the outcome?? tongue

What is the morale of this post/situation/incident? undecided
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by suxes2005(m): 3:07am On Jun 18, 2010
Mehn, i cant stop laughing,

Whao, poster where did u get that from?

SHALOM
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 3:27am On Jun 18, 2010
suxes2005:

Mehn, i cant stop laughing,

Whao, poster where did u get that from?

SHALOM

LOL! As a self-professed "millionairenewbie", you should know na - It's a random thought of breakthrough  cheesy

Ciao!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Outstrip(f): 3:34am On Jun 18, 2010
Poor Kaita
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Jun 18, 2010
Wat an outstanding moronic id.iot i just saw d clip. . . shocked angry how can & y did he do that?no wonder my oncle & ya'll r so pissed. . .*shakes head furiously* angry undecided
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by aieromon(m): 3:49am On Jun 18, 2010
KAITAMYCIN - A powerful antibiotic used to treat Kaitonoma (a disease Kaitarised by irrational and stupid behavior) in susceptible patients.Susceptible patients are usually football players who have nothing to offer but nevertheless are still ''determyned'' to cause untold pain to their team members and countrymen.
Named after Sani Kaita,the first victim of the potentially harmful disease.(2010)
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2010
aieromon:

KAITAMYCIN - A powerful antibiotic used to treat Kaitonoma (a disease Kaitarised by irrational and silly behavior) in susceptible patients.Susceptible patients are usually football players who have nothing to offer but nevertheless are still ''determyned'' to cause untold pain to their team members and countrymen.
Named after Sani Kaita,the first victim of the potentially harmful disease.(2010)
LMFAO spare the guy people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by moonraker(m): 5:01am On Jun 18, 2010
KATIATIC ARREST,

A virus that gets holds for you for 5 secs. in those five seconds, there is so much you

can do. still this day, its has been unknwn where the virus came from, but yesterday,

there were indicatons from a certain person who happens to be bearing KATIA,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by kolagold10(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2010
i think that guy offend u b4, no one is above mistake
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2010
no no

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2010
nono

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sayso: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2010
If you people will not shut up ,I will KAITA all of you now now.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by eruudy(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2010
dont mind dat kaitalised kaitalist 4 kaitalistic heart attack ,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by foster2009: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Canuck pls dont kill me I beg u. U are a genius. Walahi. Everybody must however beware of the new disease called KAITATIC ARREST - a seizure of 5 seconds but which can cause a lot KAITASTROPHIES. But lets pray its not contagious.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sammytb(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2010
Aba, Kaita don die 4 nigeria hands today,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by yommys01(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2010
Some people are so stupid that they can not think aright. Kaita messed up but did he played the over 70 minutes with the players? Zola was red carded ( almost as he was coming in if I remember ) at USA 94, Mensah of Ghana got a red card against us yet they defeated us. Be sincere to yourselves, did the idiotic super ducks ( think of a bird that can't run and doesn't fly at all or hardly flies and only ducks don't run and hardly fly ) deserve to win?

Did they played like someone who have brains or who knows the meaning of the world cup? We blame Kaita but why not the people ( I am sure the coaching would not have made that decision on his own ) who selected him ( Kaita ) just so we have a player from every of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

Why will the coach go to a tournament without at least 2 utility players? Why did the coach keeping playing Kaita in his matches when it was obvious that he is doing nothing ( let's not forget that he was rubbish before the red card ). Who is Ayiegbeni and why must he play all the matches we feature in even though a blind man who is merely listening to commentary will agree that he is rubbish?

Let's be sincerely to ourselves, the Eagles performance shows the right state of the country. No one wants to do something for the country. MTN the useless good for nothing South African company sponsored 62 senators to South Africa but how much have they helped this country? Would they have sponsored the senators to implement the Uwaise or whoever reports?

Believe it or not, this country is one in decline and the blame is on all of us and not just Kaita. It is so shameful that people will go about trying to defend the ages of our players when we all know that they are all old fathers. If you tell a Nigerian that our so called under 17 are well over 17 years of age the reply will be the whites also do it but we now see the difference. The Greeks' average age was way higher than the average football age of the Nigerians yet they ran faster, what does that tell someone who has some brains in him or her?

Who are the mothers and fathers of these player? How were they bought up? When we won 3 brozen medals ( correct me if the number isn't up to 3 ) at sydney Olympics in 2002, were the athletes celebrated? But when Chukwu Mereje's son won a simple broze medal was he not celebrated as though he has done something that no one has ever done?

Kaita messed up but the whole team are idiots and it is high time we replaced them with John Obuh's boys who themselves are already over aged. Bar Eyeama who in my opinion does not deserve to be playing for a country as ours he deserve something better
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by otondo55: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2010
KAITAFUSION IS THE PROBLEM OF NFF

Aboki is still Aboki, take him anywhere, he is still Aboki !
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by ud4u: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2010
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by temmytanny(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2010
KAITA IS SUFFERING FROM MAD COW DISEASE. SEE HIM FACE

WATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SANNI ABACHA AND SANNI KAITA

BOTH START FROM S AND END WITH A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help Explain This Handicap 1(0) In 1xbet / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) / "We Are Worried About Lionel Messi's Injury" - Barcelona President Bartomeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.