Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (15137 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by yommys01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
sealworld:

For Saying such against Eyeama, you are not only short-sighted but suffering from a combination of two serious brain infection of all time [size=30pt]Kaitalocosis and Mutallabsis,[/size] Eyeama who is highly rated and have saved the collapse defense structure from goals. the lazy chickens played well untill your uncle [size=20pt]KAITA[/size] messed up. Therefore he should take the full weight of is dubious error .
You have problem and your problem is the inabiity to read and understand simple English and the inability to think on your own. I said Vicent doesn't deserve to play for the Eagles as he deserve something better than the Eagles, is that too hard to understand?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
angry angry angry u neva know what rino gattuso would do under a full moon but this could be hard to beat! grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Toppiano(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
Admission!!! Become a Super Eagles fan, Applicant must have B.Sc Math, PGD in Statistics would be an advantage, Applicant with any health challenge need not apply as there is no health cover. Any injury sustain is at applicant risk, as you are on your own, Interested candidates should their get math-set, calculator , and graph ready as none of these will be provided. Interview date to be announced grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Damysa(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
Quote from: sealworld on Today at 10:12:44 AM
For Saying such against Eyeama, you are not only short-sighted but suffering from a combination of two serious brain infection of all time Kaitalocosis and Mutallabsis, Eyeama who is highly rated and have saved the collapse defense structure from goals. the lazy chickens played well untill your uncle KAITA messed up. Therefore he should take the full weight of is dubious error .

You have problem and your problem is the inabiity to read and understand simple English and the inability to think on your own. I said Vicent doesn't deserve to play for the Eagles as he deserve something better than the Eagles, is that too hard to understand?

It is difficult to understand/comprehend because your English construction made it so. u sounded like the Nigerian team is too highly rated for a small Eyeama to keep for. I understood it anyways
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Damysa(f): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
from Konti
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

kaitaraization:

Narialanders here comes Kaita's brother, he is an NL member and leaves in Abuja

@Konti can u tell us wot made ur brother acted the way he did? hope u see wot u people's kaitarization has done to the country. thank u oooooooooh
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by infobox: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
The Kaita dude thought he was performing the Hausa fight dambai. I had to view the clip again on you tube and I must say, that's a dambai move. Norther ram.
Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj1l9vUyhU&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
infobox:

The Kaita dude thought he was performing the Hausa fight dambai. I had to view the clip again on you tube and I must say, that's a dambai move. Norther ram.
Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj1l9vUyhU&feature=youtu.be&a

grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by softgirl1: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
you guys take it easy on the guy na ha
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
un-kaitalise this post pls,and have mercy on the guy!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by chealbaby: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol, nairaland na wa for una ooooo.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by AT1: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Loooooollllllllll
Nairalanders at it again o. Anyway, its all fun
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Confusion: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
make una no blame am
na reflex if to say he get dagger he for stab the guy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Harryveli: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita plenty 4 naija o!especially in jos pls smthg shld b done with dis kaita's cos dey are getin on our nerve n dey are disgracin naija.e b like say na kaita go replace malo.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by petres007(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
This poster is really angry o creative o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
petres_007:

This poster is really angry o creative o! grin grin grin grin grin

My broda, nor be beans o! cheesy

No be only me vex o - This thread is evidence of the dashed and KAITArized hopes of the most populous African nation grin

May you have a KAITA-free destiny! Ameeeeeeeeen! cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
A.T:

Loooooollllllllll
Nairalanders at it again o. Anyway, its all fun

@ A.T. . . That's the spirit! cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
soft girl:

you guys take it easy on the guy na ha

Haba, soft girl, you are tooooooo soft jare!

I want your "Amen" to sound make I hear am for dis side -

1. KAITA nor go near any good thing in your life!
2. As you dey waka so, you nor go jam KAITA, and KAITA nor go jam you!
3. May you NEVER marry a KAITA!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
No so we see am o. . . President Goodluck (on his way to meet me in Canada for the G20 Summit) just approved that every business, non-profit organization, school, military base, sports arena, buka, etc operating within the geographical boundary of Nigeria MUST display this picture as a source of National Renewal!

The following caption must appear forthwith at the bottom of every picture so displayed:
"May This Be Our Last KAITA-Moment As A Nation! Up Nigeria!!!" - Signed President GJ.

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Iceugwa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
So funny. Laughed myself out. But someone should also add zidane to the dictionary after what he did in 2006 final
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by skynylaw: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thaz why i like onyibo man, if na onyibo, his options at this time would be to resign from football or better collect sucide fast fast, Kaitacalamity i beg make a choice.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by rickie4us(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=18pt]kaitalicious[/size] is another word

we have been kaitaliciously kicked out of the world cup
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
nono

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Preshious: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
Poor guy,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by legendprac(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
All hail KAITAnolokopolous!!!!!
rotflmao
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
legendprac:

All hail KAITAnolokopolous!!!!!
rotflmao

You're welcome to the KAITAnolokopolous Temple in Athen, Greece. . . Please do not miss the offering bowls to the left, right, center, etc (you get the drift).

Be Warned: KAITAnolokopolous is known to give the "Kick Of No Return" to worshippers who do not behave well, well!

grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ MRbrownJAY

**Standing Ovation** on the Who Want to be a Millionaire spin! grin grin grin

I nor fit to laff!!!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by mikeoscar: 1:55am On Jun 19, 2010
Talk about the KAITAMORPHOSIS of the Nigerian Soccer team from Super Eagles, to Feather-less hen
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by boombell: 3:31am On Jun 19, 2010
Pls,Kaitapult this Sani to us in Afghanistan to be our squad leader and help us kaitafish out all taliban and al-qaeda
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by geraldhon(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2010
make i no lie, dat kaita of a thing
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by geraldhon(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2010
@maedan, pls dont say if we r meant to win, we will.
every disease has a pathology.
sani abacha kaita is d pathology of naija losing our match against greece.
its better he doesnt return home, if we dont qualify 4 round 16
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by dazzy4real(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2010
Somebody help i jst cant stop laughing kai talent dey 9ja!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by dazzy4real(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2010
Somebody help i jst cant stop laughing kai talent dey 9ja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Amokachi Lambasts NFF Over $2 Million Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.