Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (15144 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by teskyg: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita is a national disaster,an epitome of embarrassment, representing federal Character principle, what a shame.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by EzeCanada: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2010
if you kaita me, i kaita you. god no go vex!!!. lol!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by BabaO2: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2010
Both Keita and the referee are wrong in my opinion.
1. it is common among players to do such things, and in most cases they get yellow cards. watch it over and over again, the kick didnt touch the greece guy.
2. Why did the referee has to depend on the walkie talkie for his decision, and the same walkie talkie was not used to cancel Argentina goal against Nigeria?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by chakula: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2010
You guys should stop blaming kaita alone what of the 2dudes which they were failed to scored empty net or were they not ur players also.Damn all the players were dulls.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Catchfire1: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2010
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys please stop. I think KAITA is an NLander. Imagine reading a thread ( a horrible one like this one) dedicated to you, if he KAITAs himself
just know that the blame will be on each and everyone of u especially the Poster.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2010
;d
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2010
;d

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by slap1(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2010
I'm suprized his Northern brothers have not kaitarized his house yet, or they wore kaitaract while watching the match yesterday?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by desolo: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2010
the truth is WE TOOK AN ABOKI, BATH AN ABOKI, TOOK AN ABOKI TO WORLD AND WE FORGOT AN ABOKI WILL ALWAYS BE AN ABOKI. that guy na suya him surpose dey sell honestly speaking grin cool
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by elnino3(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2010
this KAITA of a thing na wa oo see as the slowpoke just turn Jet Li.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by wazobiang: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2010
@Poster,

this is the funniest, most ingenious posting i have read on nairaland so far.

thanks for lifting my spirits a million levels above kai*ta level.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ziggyjoel(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2010
OMG!!! I HAvE BEEN INFECTED WITH KAITANAIJAKOLONAEMIA JUST READING THIS THREAD!
I NEED SOME AIR JOO

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sealworld(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2010
yommys01:

Some people are so silly that they can not think aright. Kaita messed up but did he played the over 70 minutes with the players? Zola was red carded ( almost as he was coming in if I remember ) at USA 94, Mensah of Ghana got a red card against us yet they defeated us. Be sincere to yourselves, did the idiotic super ducks ( think of a bird that can't run and doesn't fly at all or hardly flies and only ducks don't run and hardly fly ) deserve to win?

Did they played like someone who have brains or who knows the meaning of the world cup? We blame Kaita but why not the people ( I am sure the coaching would not have made that decision on his own ) who selected him ( Kaita ) just so we have a player from every of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

Why will the coach go to a tournament without at least 2 utility players? Why did the coach keeping playing Kaita in his matches when it was obvious that he is doing nothing ( let's not forget that he was rubbish before the red card ). Who is Ayiegbeni and why must he play all the matches we feature in even though a blind man who is merely listening to commentary will agree that he is rubbish?

Let's be sincerely to ourselves, the Eagles performance shows the right state of the country. No one wants to do something for the country. MTN the useless good for nothing South African company sponsored 62 senators to South Africa but how much have they helped this country? Would they have sponsored the senators to implement the Uwaise or whoever reports?

Believe it or not, this country is one in decline and the blame is on all of us and not just Kaita. It is so shameful that people will go about trying to defend the ages of our players when we all know that they are all old fathers. If you tell a Nigerian that our so called under 17 are well over 17 years of age the reply will be the whites also do it but we now see the difference. The Greeks' average age was way higher than the average football age of the Nigerians yet they ran faster, what does that tell someone who has some brains in him or her?

Who are the mothers and fathers of these player? How were they bought up? When we won 3 brozen medals ( correct me if the number isn't up to 3 ) at sydney Olympics in 2002, were the athletes celebrated? But when Chukwu Mereje's son won a simple broze medal was he not celebrated as though he has done something that no one has ever done?

Kaita messed up but the whole team are idiots and it is high time we replaced them with John Obuh's boys who themselves are already over aged. Bar Eyeama who in my opinion does not deserve to be playing for a country as ours he deserve something better

For Saying such against Eyeama, you are not only short-sighted but suffering from a combination of two serious brain infection of all time [size=30pt]Kaitalocosis and Mutallabsis,[/size] Eyeama who is highly rated and have saved the collapse defense structure from goals. the lazy chickens played well untill your uncle [size=20pt]KAITA[/size] messed up. Therefore he should take the full weight of is dubious error .
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2010
Baba_O:

Both Keita and the referee are wrong in my opinion.
1. it is common among players to do such things, and in most cases they get yellow cards. watch it over and over again, the kick didnt touch the greece guy.
2. Why did the referee has to depend on the walkie talkie for his decision, and the same walkie talkie was not used to cancel Argentina goal against Nigeria?

please just shut up if you dont know the rules and technicalities of the game. the linesmen are there to give the referee advice on incidents he may not have seen. dont be a fool, if none of the linesmen was able to pick up samuel's infraction on obasi does it mean that a completely different set of linesmen must not advice the referee correctly? the referee is always in contact with the linesmen whether you are aware of it or not. my friend if you say that it is common for players to do such and get only yellows then you are a useless KAITA yourself. better go and read the rules of football
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 123jml: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2010
Guy why are you not there to play the game as far his subtitude so you can perform better him.

desolo:

the truth is WE TOOK AN ABOKI, BATH AN ABOKI, TOOK AN ABOKI TO WORLD AND WE FORGOT AN ABOKI WILL ALWAYS BE AN ABOKI. that guy na suya him surpose dey sell honestly speaking grin cool
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by anitabest(f): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2010
annoyance can spoit wat you have builded 4 100 years. i really felt 4 d poor guy. Keep it up Iiiikaita, dog in igbo. wink
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by eros(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2010
I think it will be fair and not too much to ask, if Kaita, will do all Nigerians and Africans a huge favor by hanging himself. He has brought more than shame and disgrace to Nigeria's already battered image.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2010
those saying kaita was not at fault for the loss simply do not have a clue about football. i blame both kaita and lagerback. prior to his red card, we were the better of two very poor sides. as soon as he was sent off, we lost our balance and the greek coach immediately sent on an extra striker. as soon as this happened it was clear we would be under pressure as the player we lost was a midfielder. lagerback should have then switched to counter attack mode by bringing on yusuf ayila and martins. and then the formation would have been

Ayila Etuhu
Martins Uche
Yakubu

instead he brought on obasi to basically maintain a four four one formation. a player like haruna is not defensive minded enough to withstand the pressure of playing one man down with an extra attacker playing against you. a look at the two goals will show that the greeks did not create anything special but rather the sheer pressure they were putting on our midfield was too much and we were unable to pin them back from shooting. all this happened because sani kaita decided that since he has no talent to display to the world, he better display his madness
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by slap1(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2010
The 'Eagles' were not kaitalogically prepared for this tournament, that is why they've been kaitalogically kaitapulted out of the mundial. I hope they know it's kaitazardous to travel on the same plane with Kaita.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by BabaO2: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2010
please just shut up if you dont know the rules and technicalities of the game. the linesmen are there to give the referee advice on incidents he may not have seen. dont be a fool, if none of the linesmen was able to pick up samuel's infraction on obasi does it mean that a completely different set of linesmen must not advice the referee correctly? the referee is always in contact with the linesmen whether you are aware of it or not. my friend if you say that it is common for players to do such and get only yellows then you are a useless KAITA yourself. better go and read the rules of football
This man, dont be a self righteous, and dont claim what you dont know.
Some referees would have acted differently. Kaita was was wrong - fine.
This referee we are talking about used walkie talkie for his decision, not the linesmen.
If the walkie talkie is a useful tool, what stops them using it to disallow argentina goal against nigeria.
were you informed that FIFA said after the match that there was an infringement against obasi which should have invalidated the argentines goal?.
Dont lose your reasoning because we lost to greece, the bottom line is that we are wasting money in hiring unintelligent foreign coaches. Amoudu or sub amoudu would have given us the same result. I can see alot of deficiencies in largerback's approach and pattern of play which we cannot see in ivorien and even siasia olympics teams.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by konti(f): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2010
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

kaitaraization: grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by yampoo(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2010
THEY SHOULD QUICKLY SEND KAITAKARATE TO A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BEFORE HIS MENTAL PROBLEM GETS OUT OF HAND. NIGERIA JET LI.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sevo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
make we tank God sai d guy no carry knife enter field.we wey dey for north here know sai anywhere were u c aboki man knife must dey with am.torosidis abi na wetin be him name-make him tank God sai kaita no enter field with him jack knife.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Damysa(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
lollllllllllllll canuck ooooooooh go man go, u are da bomb I feel u
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by U1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ OP

Man, that's one wicked inclusion in your dictionary. grin cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by skyndyp(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
KAITARATION:  Quantitative nairaland analysis that is used to determine the unknown concentration of KARATE SPIRIT in aboki footballer, and the  known reactant of SHAOLIN football.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by skyndyp(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
KAITARATION:  Quantitative nairaland analysis that is used to determine the unknown concentration of KARATE SPIRIT in aboki footballer, and the  known reactant of SHAOLIN football. grin shocked
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Baba_O:

This man, dont be a self righteous, and dont claim what you dont know.
Some referees would have acted differently. Kaita was was wrong - fine.
This referee we are talking about used walkie talkie for his decision, not the linesmen.
If the walkie talkie is a useful tool, what stops them using it to disallow argentina goal against nigeria.
were you informed that FIFA said after the match that there was an infringement against obasi which should have invalidated the argentines goal?.
Dont lose your reasoning because we lost to greece, the bottom line is that we are wasting money in hiring unintelligent foreign coaches. Amoudu or sub amoudu would have given us the same result. I can see alot of deficiencies in largerback's approach and pattern of play which we cannot see in ivorien and even siasia olympics teams.

you are truly Kaitarized ignoramus. so do you think the radio transmitter is a tool that on its own shows whether a foul was committed? the referee uses it communicate with his linesmen, it is like a phone. the linesman obviously did not see samuels foul against obasi and thats all there is to it.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by cooltobex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Nigerians, when are we going to stop this blinded attitudes of ours.
Look at the amount of curses and abuses placed on a person who was only trying to represent his fatherland.
Wicked Nigerians.
Your days will come one after the other.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by D1KeleVra(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
grin @topic yak yak yak!! grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Iranoladun(f): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Post This is a very hilarious thread in fact I don't want to be Kaita out of here grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by codedguy1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
KAITA = INSANITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) / "We Are Worried About Lionel Messi's Injury" - Barcelona President Bartomeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.