Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? (2275 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Here is how my today went;
Cooked myself a decent meal(veg.salad with whipped cream+french bread) and made some lemonade.
Invited my lady friend to come over for us to have lunch together and it was the coolest i have had in a while even though her excess eating etiquette bugged me a bit.
All in all,it was fun.
So guys,tell us when last you pampered yourselves and how?

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Come on people,tell us when last you had fun and how.pictures inclusive if possible na.
Can't be that hard
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Kharol1234: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
d last tym i pampered mysef asin correct pampering was wen i took ijebu garri with milk,sugar and groundnut with block water.... It was like i was in heaven sing 'hossana in d highest'

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kharol1234:
d last tym i pampered mysef asin correct pampering was wen i took ijebu garri with milk,sugar and groundnut with block water.... It was like i was in heaven sing 'hossana in d highest'
ikr,i had it too yesterday,one of my favourites cool

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Offpoint: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yesterday...

Made eba
Soaked Garri
bought Akara and bread
bought 2 wrapped of Fufu
cooked watery beans and ate all of the above mention with it... then took overdose of *flagin*

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Triniti(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Bro how far that your w203?
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by mmadu5(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2018
what im seeing there is only onions . wetin happen na bros grin grin
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Triniti:
Bro how far that your w203?
it lost its engine,i am getting another engine soon.
Work is killing me these days,i just dont want to buy it and not being able to oversee the work being done.
Thank you for your care,one love wink
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2018
mmadu5:
what im seeing there is only onions . wetin happen na bros grin grin
i want make my eye shine grin
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Offpoint:
Yesterday...

Made eba
Soaked Garri
bought Akara and bread
bought 2 wrapped of Fufu
cooked watery beans and ate all of the above mention with it... then took overdose of *flagin*
akara and bread used to be my favorite while i was in school
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2018
I pamper my self every day. Can't ever run put of food, that's a disaster for me.

Still trying to create time for the cinema.. Drill a hole there and go back home to sleep
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
I pamper my self every day. Can't ever run put of food, that's a disaster for me.

Still trying to create time for the cinema.. Drill a hole there and go back home to sleep
drill a hole?like have sex?in a cinema?
lipsrsealed baddo!
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
drill a hole?like have sex?in a cinema?
lipsrsealed baddo!
it's easy. Have some cash ur pocket, spot the sexiest dressed chick around, buy her drinks keep her company for an hour with good laugh, make sure it gets to the point of physical contacts, then lead each other to the garage if u have a car if there isn't there are usually private corners there u can do ur quickies grin. If u re shy or scaredy cat, go to the dark movie hall and choose the darkest last back seat and do ur
thing cheesy

Doesn't get boring

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
it's easy. Have some cash ur pocket, spot the sexiest dressed chick around, buy her drinks keep her company for an hour with good laugh, make sure it gets to the point of physical contacts, then lead each other to the garage if u have a car if there isn't there are usually private corners there u can do ur quickies grin. If u re shy or scaredy cat, go to the dark movie hall and choose the darkest last back seat and do ur
thing cheesy

Doesn't get boring
i guess i learnt something from you today.
Will experiment soonest
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
i guess i learnt something from you today.
Will experiment soonest
be careful o. If u pick rich man pikin and treat am like olosho it's public death o. I observed most ladies from wealthy home fair well mentally than the counter part. Go for the sexiest dressed cool. It's a good start
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
be careful o. If u pick rich man pikin and treat am like olosho it's public death o. I observed most ladies from wealthy home fair well mentally than the counter part. Go for the sexiest dressed cool. It's a good start
na true!
Trust me na,i go play the card wella. grin grin
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by MissRaine69(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Kindly explain what this entails “ her excess eating etiquette bugged me a bit“
If you invite someone for a meal how are you pampering yourself?
Should it not be about you the guy enjoying something all by yourself?
Spending a little mola on yourself with no guilt?
It’s hard earned money so the focus is on you and no one else right?
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
Kindly explain what this entails “ her excess eating etiquette bugged me a bit“
If you invite someone for a meal how are you pampering yourself?
Should it not be about you the guy enjoying something all by yourself?
Spending a little mola on yourself with no guilt?
It’s hard earned money so the focus is on you and no one else right?
first of all;
What i meant by excess eating etiquette is her taking table manners too serious and telling me i should do this or that while on the dining table.(annoyed me a little)
Secondly,i called it self pampering because the whole concept was created to please me,just decided to call her when i found out the food would have been to much for me alone.
So yeah,that's what i meant raine

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by MissRaine69(f): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
first of all;
What i meant by excess eating etiquette is her taking table manners too serious and telling me i should do this or that while on the dining table.(annoyed me a little)
Secondly,i called it self pampering because the whole concept was created to please me,just decided to call her when i found out the food would have been to much for me alone.
So yeah,that's what i meant raine
Then it ceases to be about you ....when a date arrives hence the lectures in table manners.

If I Pamper myself there is no second person. I enjoy me time 100% otherwise the meaning is lost.

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Then it ceases to be about you ....when a date arrives hence the lectures in table manners.

If I Pamper myself there is no second person. I enjoy me time 100% otherwise the meaning is lost.
well,there seem to be a lot of difference btw us.
You can have fun alone,but some of us ain't like that,i find it more comforting when i have people around.
Not to worry,i think i will hit you up when next i do this so i can show you how much fun it is to share space with someone when you relax

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
na true!
Trust me na,i go play the card wella. grin grin
#respect
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by MissRaine69(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
well,there seem to be a lot of difference btw us.
You can have fun alone,but some of us ain't like that,i find it more comforting when i have people around.
Not to worry,i think i will hit you up when next i do this so i can show you how much fun it is to share space with someone when you relax
Nooooooooooo
I enjoy spending time away where the focus is on me 24/7
Eg If I go to a spa for instance all weekend I want to get away from the hustle and bustle and just have a moment of zen.
Many people are not comfortable with being alone and that’s a skill few ever learn
Spending quality time with bae is different.
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Kharol1234:
block water for this cold weathershocked?

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Seems the Nigerian idea of pampering is "Food"!

No one said spa
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nooooooooooo
I enjoy spending time away where the focus is on me 24/7
Eg If I go to a spa for instance all weekend I want to get away from the hustle and bustle and just have a moment of zen.
Many people are not comfortable with being alone and that’s a skill few ever learn
Spending quality time with bae is different.
who said anything about the girl i invited being my boo? undecidedno she is not,i use to contract for her dad.
Anyways,hope you love champagne!cos we are sharing this bottle

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems the Nigerian idea of pampering is "Food"!

No one said spa
ok,why don't you tell us how you would rather spend your sunday?
Btw,where is soapqueen.that girl has been missing for a while
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
I don't know her. Watching movies or chilling at the pool with boo.
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Triniti(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
it lost its engine,i am getting another engine soon.
Work is killing me these days,i just dont want to buy it and not being able to oversee the work being done.
Thank you for your care,one love wink
Goodluck mate
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Kharol1234: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
block water for this cold weathershocked?
lol oga so fa u no d kind block i dae tok u hav no case...... Court dismiss
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by SoapQueen(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:

Here I am, busy with work and hustle. Thank s for the check up.
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Here I am, busy with work and hustle. Thank s for the check up.
you are welcome.
Did not know you did 9-5 as well.coupled with biz?
That must be really hard,thumbs up
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by SoapQueen(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
nwanneni:
you are welcome.
Did not know you did 9-5 as well.coupled with biz?
That must be really hard,thumbs up

I write. I work from home. Sometimes, I see myself writing about 20,000 words in 5 days. It's crazy, I can't even lie.

Thanks a lot.

+18 Video Of Jessica Twerking Her Big Ass / BREAKING: Beautiful Lady Got Beheaded For Slaying With The Wrong Person, / A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors