Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? (2284 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

I write. I work from home. Sometimes, I see myself writing about 20,000 words in 5 days. It's crazy, I can't even lie.

Thanks a lot.
so sorry about that.
But don't worry,when next i come to abuja,i will call you so we can meet and discuss about it.
I am a stress relief expert.
Would you mind if i call you?
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's been way too long I pampered myself. But my idea of pampering myself will definitely be... travelling to a nice place with beach... watching the sun go down... reading a Nora Roberts novel while just chilling....

Write a poem or two about how amazing love is or how love sucks depending on my mood.

Then ring for an amazing african delicacy or prepare it myself..... all them nwobi, isiewu, ugba, abacha
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Harmonyemerald:
It's been way too long I pampered myself. But my idea of pampering myself will definitely be... travelling to a nice place with beach... watching the sun go down... reading a Nora Roberts novel while just chilling....

Write a poem or two about how amazing love is or how love sucks depending on my mood.

Then ring for an amazing african delicacy or prepare it myself..... all them nwobi, isiewu, ugba, abacha

ah,got it.seems you can prepare.i like that
Re: Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
nwanneni:
ah,got it.seems you can prepare.i like that

Way easy to make compared to the prices of those rip off we buy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Fact; Active Sex Life Can Make You Look Seven Years Younger —physician / Sex Is Sweet, How Sweet Is Sex? / Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.