Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (31255 Views)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by uba1991: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
no wonder dis forum has gone to d dogs. if a useless,foolish,and stupid fake pastor like reno is a nairalander wat do we expect?this are the idiots that always post fake news and d pigs from d yeast ll start celebrating
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:

fine,he might be a very resourceful person for the country but the line and sequence of the argument was dull. anyways,i can't blame him. buhari's uselessness has made everybody who works under him,to sound dull.

Only dull people are easily fooled with fraudulent and deceptive information. We know exactly who the dull people are.. grin grin grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Awoo88: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eledan:
The useless Reno is still forming voltron upon the fact that his hand was caught in the cookie jar grin

Pastor my foot!!
How was Reno hand caught in any jar
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Awoo88: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
4dor:

Dr Yemi Kale is daft? This NL people nor go kill person with laughter.
Yemi actuality sounded daft. Of the reported Reno was referencing said " in the last 21 months " . that is no different from " period ". Maybe yemi was warned about making bubu look bad. Watch for another statistic of million of job creation very soon

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by FLYFIRE(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Channels TV belongs to APC's Momoh & managed by his brother John. Reno is a PDP "member"....that is the problem. Channels TV is right but Reno who ONLY QUOTED Chnnels TV IS WRONG. How many of us HAVE noticed how soft Channels TV has 'CU.M on bubu.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by boborneyor(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reno be reading our comments on a ghost mode level
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ehissi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:
That NBS guy is not an intellectual sha.

At all.

I won't be surprised if they have gone to threaten NBS not to release any report till after 2019 elections. .... undecided

What he is contesting is that Reno mislead people by saying the reports was new, released just yesterday.

Reno quoted Nairaland - I know say seun go dey blush right now....... grin - and channels.

So he is now saying Reno no get integrity because he quoted a post/report without fully understanding it time of release.

In the end, we lost 7.9 million jobs in this country in almost 2years. That statistician need to hide under a rock....... angry
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

To start with, Yemi Kale was appointed by Jonathan. Secondly, the DG NBS has the responsibility to clarify a false narrative about his organisation when he comes across any. If Reno is a honest person, all he has to do was apologise to his followers for the misleading tweet and not argue unnecessarily. However, since his motive was to malign the Buhari government irrespective of the truth, he kept on arguing stupidly.

See, quoting nairaland or channels TV is not enough proof of anything. As a responsible pastor and opinion leader, he owes his followers the duty to verify the authenticity of any information he tweets about. Reno knew quite well that the report was for last year but deliberately presented it as a recent one just to deceive his followers.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:

To start with, Yemi Kale was appointed by Jonathan. Secondly, the DG NBS has the responsibility to clarify a false narrative about his organisation when he comes across any. If Reno is a honest person, all he has to do was apologise to his followers for the misleading tweet and not argue unnecessarily. However, since his motive was to malign the Buhari government irrespective of the truth, he kept on arguing stupidly.

See, quoting nairaland or channels TV is not enough proof of anything. As a responsible pastor and opinion leader, he owes his followers the duty to verify the authenticity of any information he tweets about. Reno knew quite well that the report was for last year but deliberately presented it as a recent one just to deceive his followers.

Well said.

..but his followers are used to fake news and such rubbish and they don't feel maligned or misled.

Even sef, his followers peddle fake news and unsubstantiated rubbish on NL everyday.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Corrinthians(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Perhaps what FFK said about Reno was true after all. He behaves like an enemy of state being sponsored by some foreign government to foster chaos in Nigeria.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by VictorRomanov: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

I don't bring lies, fake and unsubstantiated rubbish peddled by the crooked and fake twitter pastor to post on NL and I don't post news and opinions without verifiable links on NL, that's what your worthless fake pastor and Igbos do.

So why then did you dismiss the Channels TV reference. If you are really sincere. Na IPOB get that one too?

I want to believe I am interacting with a reasonable person. But with each comment, I am finding it hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by NairaMaster1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Balet:
Renoserou, come to Nigeria naa.
If you are here with us, we would be able to understand you better.
This one u sit down for outside and dey talk ru...sh, we no understand you o.

Sorry for you.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Moukandjo: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Errrr…

Does it being old cancel the authenticity of the report?
If a bomb blast happened in Maiduguri in 2016, & the news went viral then, would it make sense for you to push the news again to front page in July 2018 just because the news is "authentic"?

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yemi Kale has been churning out fake stats of recent to reflect some non existent minimal growth which is not so in reality ....Whats the basis of Yemi Kales argument ? Is he saying over 7 million jobs have not been lost so far?

He said it is not a new release as bin painted by Reno...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Oblang(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
priceaction:

You no no, he used to share lots from screen shot here when he was with oga Jona, but will not login. Even fani kayode is still active here hiding under wailers monikers. Dem plenty here.

Dem go hear am from we BMC hand...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Oblang(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
My brother, the man mumu to the power three!

He was just being ridiculous and embarrassing himself...

With this kind of element heading a sensitive position like the national statistician, you begin to figure out why Nigeria is such a huge joke.

Simple critical thinking... And he had the impudence /effrontery to argue...

Someone help me...

As the head of the agency, he has the right to debunk any fake news purported to have emanated from his agency. Not when a nonentity posted an old news as a newly released data. It is misleading. Learn to judge rightly and not with sentiment...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by 4dor: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Awoo88:

Yemi actuality sounded daft. Of the reported Reno was referencing said " in the last 21 months " . that is no different from " period ". Maybe yemi was warned about making bubu look bad. Watch for another statistic of million of job creation very soon

He's on Twitter feel free to let him know. Looool
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by PastorAji(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Walahi BMC ZOMMMMMMMMMBIIEEEEEESSSSSSSS HAS FLOODED NAIRALAND
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Player Reno AKA just got busted.

Pastor indeed.

That's how they ridicule Christianity.

Busted how? Maybe reno is ridiculing Christianity, but you are ridiculing those who wasted their money on your education. You are such a waste of financial and intellectual resources

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

Tesppidd, you need to read this comment and realise who the real fool is between you and Reno.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin Reno a slave to thievery and an unworthy scum of piggish leaning should know that lying will never bring back Corruption

Your empty senseless comment doesn't change the fact that 7million Nigerians lost their jobs in 21 months.

Between you and Reno, it is obvious who the real unworthy scum is.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:

it's a different thing if reno knew the report was for last year,but was using it to malign govt. that being said,a neutral person or listener,can never tell if the report was for last year,if channels didnt state it there expressly. everyone would take it as a recent report.

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Printerscanner:
If Reno's parents are not born by monkeys and gorillas, he should step into Nigeria and see if he will not spend more time in prison than Sambo Dasuki and ElZaky Zakzaky

So, you are glad that zakzaky is in prison despite court ruling that sets him free? You are one if the scums that should be flushed away in the toilet. Nigeria can't progress with people like you around. Imagine you promoting and rejoicing over oppression! And do you think your life will ever prosper?

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by kanayogod(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
If Reno's parents are not born by monkeys and gorillas, he should step into Nigeria and see if he will not spend more time in prison than Sambo Dasuki and ElZaky Zakzaky
Guess you ddnt see the Airtel trade off!
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2018
VictorRomanov:

So why then did you dismiss the Channels TV reference. If you are really sincere. Na IPOB get that one too?

I want to believe I am interacting with a reasonable person. But with each comment, I am finding it hard to believe.

I'm not a member of channels TV, I'm a member of a public forum called Nairaland and the topic is here on Nairaland, channels is for channels people to worry about.

News media apologize for false info and misrepresentation all the time so only fools and dull people swallow everything the news media publish every day.

I google and crosscheck everything you Igbos post on NL and they are mostly fake and false so it makes no difference the source of the news article in question, I do my own research and I nail you Igbos every day...

Reno is a known liar and n identity thief so I check and cross-check his rubbish, unlike Igbos of course...

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Okpoloeyes: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:

I have just spotted the greatest IDIOT that ever liveth! You're a big FOOL!!! Yemi Kale was appointed by GEJ into office. Former TA to former minister of National Planning. Has been on the sit for two tenures as SG and is currently serving the 3rd. PMB did not appoint him. He is one of the PDP people left on the job even after PMB won on the APC platform. Who do you blame? Buhari and his stupid large heart! Yemi Kale is one of the bright minds we have in govt today. Became SG or DG of NBS at the age of 36(an achievement someone like you or Wendel simlin will never achieve) and has done a better job than all his predecessors. Who knew NBS before him Releases data consistently sourced from the relevant field. Household, Real Sector, Job survey, inflation, unemployment, under employment and Debasing of the GDP without fear of any govt.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Volcano12(f): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Vornic:
Tearing wey blood no flow, is that one a tearing? I want to see blood, I mean red, hot, fresh blood flowing
vampire beware!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by LaudableXX: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
Don't mind Yemi Kale of NBS. undecided He should be attacking Channels TV that carried the report. Instead, he is quarrelling with Reno, who merely repeated what a news channel had previously circulated, on air. Why can't Kale take Channels TV to task?

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by LaudableXX: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2018
fineboynl:
.. who don't know Reno, FFK and fayose, lai mohamend, adaseno, abode, atiku, falana, abarti and asari are nairalanders. including military chiefs. Rocha's etc
Tell me their monikers, please! I promise to keep your secrets, secret! cool

NaijaTalkTown:
That Reno guy no know how him go take escape him wan bring God enter the matter. D guy rope am well sha ���.

Btw I'm sure most iddiots here still don't get what happened. Reno quoted Channels TV and Nairaland (whose reports were accurate by the way) and posted a fake picture in other to incite hatred for the President. He has been doing that intentionally to deceive you iddiots for a while now and this guy busted him and now he is trying to act Godly and "gentlemanly" but the guy isn't having none of it �
How is the picture a fake one, if the reports he based it on, were accurate? shocked
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Okpoloeyes:

I have just spotted the greatest IDIOT that ever liveth! You're a big FOOL!!! Yemi Kale was appointed by GEJ into office. Former TA to former minister of National Planning. Has been on the sit for two tenures as SG and is currently serving the 3rd. PMB did not appoint him. He is one of the PDP people left on the job even after PMB won on the APC platform. Who do you blame? Buhari and his stupid large heart! Yemi Kale is one of the bright minds we have in govt today. Became SG or DG of NBS at the age of 36(an achievement someone like you or Wendel simlin will never achieve) and has done a better job than all his predecessors. Who knew NBS before him Releases data consistently sourced from the relevant field. Household, Real Sector, Job survey, inflation, unemployment, under employment and Debasing of the GDP without fear of any govt.

Sadly, some WAEC losers and fake news can't read and comprehend high school dropouts think they are intellectually and professionally better than the head of NBS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.