Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (31242 Views)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Okpoloeyes:

I have just spotted the greatest IDIOT that ever liveth! You're a big FOOL!!! Yemi Kale was appointed by GEJ into office. Former TA to former minister of National Planning. Has been on the sit for two tenures as SG and is currently serving the 3rd. PMB did not appoint him. He is one of the PDP people left on the job even after PMB won on the APC platform. Who do you blame? Buhari and his stupid large heart! Yemi Kale is one of the bright minds we have in govt today. Became SG or DG of NBS at the age of 36(an achievement someone like you or Wendel simlin will never achieve) and has done a better job than all his predecessors. Who knew NBS before him Releases data consistently sourced from the relevant field. Household, Real Sector, Job survey, inflation, unemployment, under employment and Debasing of the GDP without fear of any govt.

shut up your stupid mouth and stop sounding like a bloody fool. i'm not concerned about who appointed him or who did not. i basically responded to the unnecessary back and forth argument he had with reno. if a tv station reports an old news item like it is a current news without stating that it was for an earlier period,it isn't the fault of the listener if he takes it to be a current piece of information. the back and forth exchanges in those tweets made no iota of sense for someone of his pedigree. i'm not bothered about attaining his height in career cos that's irrelevant to me. next time when you want to respond to my posts,put on your thinking cap before commenting. oponu oshi.

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

Don't mind Yemi Kale of NBS. undecided He should be attacking Channels TV that carried the report. Instead, he is quarrelling with Reno, who merely repeated what a news channel had previously circulated, on air. Why can't Kale take Channels TV to task?

exactly. the misinformation came from channels but some pea sized brain idiots here are just typing thrash and talking about how good he is at his job when that is actually not the bone of contention. i dont know how these tweets he had back and forth with reno,sounds reasonable to anybody. it's even embarrassing that someone of his status and level,is the one tweeting all that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by LaudableXX: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
exactly. the misinformation came from channels but some pea sized brain idiots here are just typing thrash and talking about how good he is at his job when that is actually not the bone of contention. i dont know how these tweets he had back and forth with reno,sounds reasonable to anybody. it's even embarrassing that someone of his status and level,is the one tweeting all that nonsense.
He shouldn't have dragged the issue with Reno, after Reno had cited his sources. sad If there was a discrepancy between what Reno stated, and the info carried by those sources, he should have just pointed it out, in black & white. And then, kept quiet. Doesn't he have a Ph.d? Where is the intellectual rigour in his response?

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:

shut up your stupid mouth and stop sounding like a bloody fool. i'm not concerned about who appointed him or who did not. i basically responded to the unnecessary back and forth argument he had with reno. if a tv station reports an old news item like it is a current news without stating that it was for an earlier period,it isn't the fault of the listener if he takes it to be a current piece of information. the back and forth exchanges in those tweets made no iota of sense for someone of his pedigree. i'm not bothered about attaining his height in career cos that's irrelevant to me. next time when you want to respond to my posts,put on your thinking cap before commenting. oponu oshi.

What kind of pedigree look the other way and sits on his hands and allow clowns like the fake pastor, crooked element and identity theft loser on twitter rubbish his agency with fake news and lies.

The man is blessed with all the rights under the sun to defend his agency and correct false assertions and misrepresentations by worthless losers like reno and his ipob foot soldiers.

We expect our public officials to stand up for us and make sure we receive accurate and timely info and not fake and flawed narratives by deceptive and unscrupulous elements.

Sadly, your interpretation of good pedigree is incompetence, laziness, and inability to make sure the taxpayers you represent are fed trustworthy and accurate government information.

Like they say, ipob logic is always upside down logic.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

He shouldn't have dragged the issue with Reno, after Reno had cited his sources. sad If there was a discrepancy between what Reno stated, and the info carried by those sources, he should have just pointed it out, in black & white. And then, kept quiet. Doesn't he have a Ph.d? Where is the intellectual rigour in his response?

may God bless the folks who birthed you. that's just it. the back and forth with reno was meaningless. reno wasn't the source of the info. point it out to him that there's an error from the media outfit,state the correct fact and move on. simple!!! he started arguing meaninglessly and that's what made everything sound dumb.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 1:41am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

What kind of pedigree look the other way and sits on his hands and allow clowns like the fake pastor, crooked element and identity theft loser on twitter rubbish his agency with fake news and lies.

The man is blessed with all the rights under the sun to defend his agency and correct false assertions and misrepresentations by worthless losers like reno and his ipob foot soldiers.

We expect our public officials to stand up for us and make sure we receive accurate and timely info and not fake and flawed narratives by deceptive and unscrupulous elements.

Sadly, your interpretation of good pedigree is incompetence, laziness, and inability to make sure the taxpayers you represent are fed trustworthy and accurate government information.

Like they say, ipob logic is always upside down logic.

i've told you to stop quoting me if you don't have anything sensible to say. i have no relationship with ipob or anybody from the east. get a brain and do something worthwhile with your life instead of constituting yourself into a nuisance on nairaland.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ddeola: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Paying Reno back in his coins grin grin grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2018
resurgent2019:

I can’t believe he sort to distort the truth. He admitted that Chanels published the report from nbs—so I don’t know what the fight is about.

In any event, even toddlers know Nigerians are losing their jobs daily.

This is exactly what the guy is talking about. He admitted channels published the report from NBS but did channels say the report was just released by NBS? That report could be 10 years old but reno chose to spice it up to appeal to ogbedaigo people by using "NBS just released" which brings a different dimension to the report. Just like FFKmtelling us after how many decades that PMab was part of the millitary coup 2here ober 300 igno soldiers lost their lives. Like seriously? There is always an undertone to these articles written by some agrieved political jobbers (who lost an election but refused to get over it) and until nigerians learn how to sniff out such mischievious undertone cleverly hidden by the evil authors while pretending to be figjting for the masses, nothing will ever change.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

Didn't he point it out that reno deliberately added "NBS just released" which was not in the channels report? I really don't understand the problem nigerians have with comprehension these days.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2018
chichar1:
oga go and sleep,you are not worthy to be in line with Reno!!!!!!!!!

And you little bitch think you are worthy to be in line with him?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 3:56am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
chronique:

i've told you to stop quoting me if you don't have anything sensible to say. i have no relationship with ipob or anybody from the east. get a brain and do something worthwhile with your life instead of constituting yourself into a nuisance on nairaland.
[/s]

Keep quiet and stop crying.

This is a public and discussion forum, not your own personal forum where you spew fallacies and go unchecked and unchallenged. If you don't want to be quoted or challenged, exit NL and log off the internet.

Btw, ipob is not a tribal entity, it's a mentality and an absurd, ridiculous, low mentality, unintelligent, ignorant and upside down manner of thinking..
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by InvertedHammer: 3:57am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatEngineer:
That means Omokri DE read Nairaland pass me self. Na this one my wife DE complain.
/
Reno is registered as Sarki, using reverse psychology to extract emotions from his colleagues in the anti-Buhari camp.

It is all for the attention.

/
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by BabaRamota1980: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Reno has lost all credibility, even when he is right, his constant chirpings at anything and everything has eroded trust in him as a sounding board for facts and accuracy. He has become a turn off.

Reno, if you are reading this, please pick your fights. You dont need to comment on everything and anything. Its too late to be trying to discredit opposition. People are looking for alternatives to both APC and PDP. Both are viewed as enemy of state. You should spend time making PDP the party of choice in 2019, rather wasting time looking for faults in APC. We already know where APC is and dont think they stand a chance, we dont know why we should return to PDP...we dont want to. Leave APC and start giving sermons on PDP.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2018
This is why they call Nigerians liars and crooks, we intentionally lie and peddle fraudulent narratives and still double down when corrected.

We all know what the NBS man is saying, but trust dishonest Nigerians to play dumb and latch on to silly and irrelevant nonsense.

How hard is it to accept simple correction and move on?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by BabaRamota1980: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:
This is why they call Nigerians liars and crooks, we intentionally lie and peddle fraudulent narratives and still double down when corrected.

We all know what the NBS man is saying, but trust dishonest Nigerians to play dumb and latch on to silly and irrelevant nonsense.

How hard is it to accept simple correction and move on?

Aah...the thing tire me o!

I begin wonder sef what time Pastor get to minister to his flock when he is 24hrs in tweets.

I guess he is using the clergy cassification to evade tax over there. Leave things alone abeg.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aah...the thing tire me o!

I begin wonder sef what time Pastor get to minister to his flock when he is 24hrs in tweets.

I guess he is using the clergy cassification to evade tax over there. Leave things alone abeg.

Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity theft

An American woman has accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.

Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.

Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

The man is a crook and a known liar, he's a common identity thief. He stole another man's identity just to lie, perpetrate fraud and deception against the former CBN governor.

Of course, we need a vibrant opposition in Nigeria, what we have today are crooks, liars, bigots, fake news peddlers, dishonest and anti-Nigerian elements.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ivandragon: 5:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Mynd44:

The problem is that the report is not recent. Get it now?

It was reported in Sept 2017.
On Nairaland, it was also not reported as recent. Just as a period.

Reno reported that it is recent data.

in a manner of speaking, Reno is right.

the report was a study carried out within the last 3 years, so in academic terms, it is a recent study.

besides, has NBS released a new study/report on the subject matter? no, so it is their most RECENT report.

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by GSA01: 5:30am On Jul 31, 2018
so Reno is bringing up statistics report of 2017 to represent a report of 2018.this kind of assertions are misleading, and I wonder what kind of Pastor will mislead people on purpose, well it's for his political self gratification..

I can't wait for Pastor Reno to start preaching to southern Nigerians how kwankwaso or lamido or Atiku or Dankwanbo or Shekarau are less Muslims without the born to rule mentality that he keeps accuse Buhari administration of...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by alen4smith(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.
assume?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2018
ivandragon:

in a manner of speaking, Reno is right.

the report was a study carried out within the last 3 years, so in academic terms, it is a recent study.

besides, has NBS released a new study/report on the subject matter? no, so it is their most RECENT report.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7491763_img9529_png831bbdc7e58aa3f6edb481f2f4b19ff9

Reno used the phrase Just released so please tell us just released means 3 years ago.

Reno lied because the NBS didn't release any new report and you people keep peddling the same lie and false narrative.

I mean, how mentally crooked and fraudulent can some Nigerians be.

Or is yours just a sad case of inability to properly read and comprehend.?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ivandragon: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

Reno used the phrase Just released so please tell us just released means 3 years ago.

Reno lied because the NBS didn't release any new report and you people keep peddling the same lie and false narrative.

I mean, how mentally crooked and fraudulent can some Nigerians be.

Or is yours just a sad case of inability to properly read and comprehend.?

I see you came out of the woodworks for this one.

Reno's error does not invalidate the substance of the report. & in academic circles, that report will serve as 'recently released'. but as usual, you chose to see & hear what pleases you.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

It is quite funny and hilarious when daft people like you call others daft. Even after reading the conversation between the two of them!
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Anaskie:

Bro are you serious? Did you even read their comments at all?

Dr. Yani admitted that the Channels report was accurate. We don't even need any statistics to show that millions of jobs have been lost since Buhari became President.

Dr. Yani should attack the report instead of fighting Reno.
AutoReportNG:
It seems the NBS boss is been threatened over the data been released recently... Channels TV released a report and Reno quoted them, where is the misinformation there?

He said both Channels and NL stories are right, so whats the drama here?
resurgent2019:

I can’t believe he sort to distort the truth. He admitted that Chanels published the report from nbs—so I don’t know what the fight is about.

In any event, even toddlers know Nigerians are losing their jobs daily.
resurgent2019:
Even Dr. Yemi Kale is lying to protect his job. I just tire for naija jareee.
RexTramadol1:
That NBS guy is not an intellectual sha.

Intellectually lazy youth! They didn't understand a thing about those conversations up there. SMH!
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by adedayoa2(f): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're too dull just like the guy arguing with Reno, did you even read the tweets to understand what they are arguing about?
you're also dull, oponu, if you quote me next time na ara lo ma San pa e. Oloriburuku somebody. Why no air your own view, oniranu
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

I see you came out of the woodworks for this one.

Reno's error does not invalidate the substance of the report. & in academic circles, that report will serve as 'recently released'. but as usual, you chose to see & hear what pleases you.
[/s]

Sadly for you, the issue here is the error, not the substance. Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ivandragon: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Sadly for me, the issue here is I need to learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chichar1(f): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Xda59:

And you little bitch think you are worthy to be in line with him?
I can see that you have woken up from the wrong side of the bed
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2018
ivandragon:

Sadly for me, the issue here is I need to learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.

See how crooked and fraudulent you are? Just like your uncle Reno...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by vedaxcool(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
rock003:

Your empty senseless comment doesn't change the fact that 7million Nigerians lost their jobs in 21 months.

Between you and Reno, it is obvious who the real unworthy scum is.
[/s]

Reno is a wasted product of thievery, conccieved and born to steal
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by ivandragon: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

See how crooked and fraudulent I am? Just like my daddy liar Mohammed...

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:
you're also dull, oponu, if you quote me next time na ara lo ma San pa e. Oloriburuku somebody. Why no air your own view, oniranu

grin grin cos you're entitled to your own opinion doesn't mean you should post nonsense naa, Haba
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Okpoloeyes: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:

" it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt"

Your case na mental problem. Those were your words I quoted up there you also called him daft.
Channels didn't say new report and didn't say jobs lost. Your Wendel lied! I'm sure you just jumped unto headline without reading. So its OK for Reno to post fake news but Yemi can't reply? Tell me you verified what Reno said and I'll eat my head! Once again.. Okponu in e! Ode olodo rabata! Go and fix your head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) / Breaking News - The Nigerian Railway Is Back For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.