Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,014 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (31256 Views)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by adedayoa2(f): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2018
udemzyudex:

grin grin cos you're entitled to your own opinion doesn't mean you should post nonsense naa, Haba
what nonsense did you post? I'm in support of Yemi then you support Reno. So? What's the nonsense? Did I insult you for supporting Reno? Ewo loshi gan, kini radarada, engage me without insult na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Ikpongiton: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
If Reno's parents are not born by monkeys and gorillas, he should step into Nigeria and see if he will not spend more time in prison than Sambo Dasuki and ElZaky Zakzaky
if yusuf buhari who is a confirm thief is not in prison then why should reno who is a government critic and a watch dog be in jail?

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Reno is a wasted product of thievery, conccieved and born to steal

Yeah, you are a zombie by nature and zombies are senseless. They go everywhere singing same falsehood.

Kettle calling pot black. Mention just one person that is not corrupt in your APC government. I mean just one person.

And can you mention one evidence that Reno stole money?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2018
maasoap:

It is quite funny and hilarious when daft people like you call others daft. Even after reading the conversation between the two of them!

if you can't see the nonsense yemi kale was playing at and you do not think he was wrong but feel i'm daft for pointing out the obvious fact that h goofed big time,then it's obvious that your brain is leaking somewhere and you're actually daft and dull too. the problem with most of you guys is that you lack cognitive reasoning.

if as at today,a newscaster is reading a headline news that states that "7.9m jobs were lost in the last 21 months" and she does not state that this report was issued at xyz time in the past,it automatically means she is talking about a current report/event as the last 21 months,takes into consideration this month/the earliest preceding month. "in the last 21 months" takes into consideration,activities covering all those months,up until now. if it wasn't a recent report,yemi kale should have just pointed out that there's an error in the reporing from channels, and move on. but he goes ahead tweeting that the channels report is correct and accurate but reno's use of "just released" makes it a lie. 99.9% of people who haven't seen that report before,would understand it to be a recent report. more than 50% of people who have seen it before,might assume it to be an updated report and this is as a result of the way it was reported on channels. it isn't reno's fault that he took it as a "just released" report and the unnecessary haggling of the use of "just released" by yemi kale,was totally irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by OgundeleT(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Mynd44:

The problem is that the report is not recent. Get it now?

It was reported in Sept 2017.
On Nairaland, it was also not reported as recent. Just as a period.

Reno reported that it is recent data.
if you even read the tweet further you will realize that kale was trying to correct the misinformation peddled by Reno that unemployment rise is as a result of people loosing job.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by RexTramadol1: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2018
maasoap:

Intellectually lazy youth! They didn't understand a thing about those conversations up there. SMH!

Sorry hun! So far your brother at NBS has agreed that the figures are correct and he's just crying after spilt milk..... The best he could have done is let it slide..... All his rebuttal doesn't remove the fact that jobs were lost at an alarming rate, whether new or old, infact some are still losing jobs and the NBS don't even have those records....

So next time don't shake your head without using what's inside to its maximum potential, twil end up bending the neck.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by OgundeleT(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:

if you can't see the nonsense yemi kale was playing at and you do not think he was wrong but feel i'm daft for pointing out the obvious fact that h goofed big time,then it's obvious that your brain is leaking somewhere and you're actually daft and dull too. the problem with most of you guys is that you lack cognitive reasoning.

if as at today,a newscaster is reading a headline news that states that "7.9m jobs were lost in the last 21 months" and she does not state that this report was issued at xyz time in the past,it automatically means she is talking about a current report/event as the last 21 months,takes into consideration this month/the earliest preceding month. "in the last 21 months" takes into consideration,activities covering all those months,up until now. if it wasn't a recent report,yemi kale should have just pointed out that there's an error in the reporing from channels, and move on. but he goes ahead tweeting that the channels report is correct and accurate but reno's use of "just released" makes it a lie. 99.9% of people who haven't seen that report before,would understand it to be a recent report. more than 50% of people who have seen it before,might assume it to be an updated report and this is as a result of the way it was reported on channels. it isn't reno's fault that he took it as a "just released" report and the unnecessary haggling of the use of "just released" by yemi kale,was totally irrelevant.
the unemployment rise isn't as a result of people loosing jobs but as a result of not gaining employment by new graduands. Reno was trying to make it look as if the info was recent and trying to misinform by quoting it out of context

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Awoo88: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2018
4dor:

He's on Twitter feel free to let him know. Looool
Why do I need to know him. Someone who keep going round in circle over a report that was re echoed.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:

Reno is a politician and politics of bitterness, divisiveness and incitement is their major stock-in-trade. Fortunately enough for him, there will always be naive people like you around, people who are not smart enough to know that politicians are using them because they know that there is too much vile in you which is likely to have beclouded your sense reasoning.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:
what nonsense did you post? I'm in support of Yemi then you support Reno. So? What's the nonsense? Did I insult you for supporting Reno? Ewo loshi gan, kini radarada, engage me without insult na.

Lol. They can be irritating at times.
Reno that ate national cake under Jonathan the clueless. He chop, cleaned mouth and left Nigeria to go and enjoy his loot in America. And some intellectually lazy youth are falling over themselves over his misrepresented and misleading tweet.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by kayphyzee(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Let us relate with issues dispassionately and do a little research before latching unto everything posted on social media.

Dr. Yemi Kale's position is this:

- The report is accurate;
- However, it is an old report. Please check https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/
- Channels TV report was last updated in December, 2017.
- The report clearly says the statistics are between January, 2016 - September, 2017.

In Pastor Reno's case, he posted the story as a "recent" report from Channels TV. Channels did not release the report yesterday but rather it is an old report dated December 2017. How then can a report from December 2017 be posted in July, 2018, as a recent report.

I think we all can relate with Dr. Kale and understand what his grouse his. Had Reno's post indicated the date of the report, I doubt both of them would have the online banter. Reno should admit he goofed on this one and stop defending the "undefendable".

My two cents.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by oyoirabor: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

It took them 7 months to assemble......Toronto certificate holders as ministers and ko.....I weep for Nigeria!!!!
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:

LOL, what makes you think I'm in support of Reno?

Madam you better calm down before you spoil your day with this nonsense grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Never say this BS about YEMI KALE again, you should google the man. He retired they told him to come back, he had given credibility to Naija statistics in the comity of nations than any Stat. Gen we have had.

Please, tell him. That chronique guy is more than gullible. Imagine all the trash he's saying about that man when it was clear to the blinds and audible to the deaf that Reno was taking everyone for a ride.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months, are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

You are too gullible for falling for a politician's trick. Pathetic!

kayphyzee:
Let us relate with issues dispassionately and do a little research before latching unto everything posted on social media.

Dr. Yemi Kale's position is this:

- The report is accurate;
- However, it is an old report. Please check https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/
- Channels TV report was last updated in December, 2017.
- The report clearly says the statistics are between January, 2016 - September, 2017.

In Pastor Reno's case, he posted the story as a "recent" report from Channels TV. Channels did not release the report yesterday but rather it is an old report dated December 2017. How then can a report from December 2017 be posted in July, 2018, as a recent report.

I think we all can relate with Dr. Kale and understand what his grouse his. Had Reno's post indicated the date of the report, I doubt both of them would have the online banter. Reno should admit he goofed on this one and stop defending the "undefendable".

My two cents.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2018
rock003:

Yeah, you are a zombie by nature and zombies are senseless. They go everywhere singing same falsehood.

Kettle calling pot black. Mention just one person that is not corrupt in your APC government. I mean just one person.

And can you mention one evidence that Reno stole money?

. weyreypey aka NgcoboP aka smellingmenses aka smartcoices aka asamwababy ......wah, you no de taya to open new profile?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by rock003: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

. weyreypey aka NgcoboP aka smellingmenses aka smartcoices aka asamwababy ......wah, you no de taya to open new profile?

One other monicker I have is GAZZUZZ. Please add that to the list to show how desperate you are in an attempt to justify your senselessness. Empty brain zombie.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by henroe2k2(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2018
AutoReportNG:
It seems the NBS boss is been threatened over the data been released recently... Channels TV released a report and Reno quoted them, where is the misinformation there?

He said both Channels and NL stories are right, so whats the drama here?
Maybe the NBS dull brain is just pained Reno quoted the Mews and its sources....
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by waveman2: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
The guys job is been threatened by APC. Mr Reno a beg take it easy. They would read meaning to channels news but Reno comments they will take offence we all know them.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by fineboynl(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

Tell me their monikers, please! I promise to keep your secrets, secret! cool

How is the picture a fake one, if the reports he based it on, were accurate? shocked
a nairalander doesn't mean they have id
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by adedayoa2(f): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL, what makes you think I'm in support of Reno?

Madam you better calm down before you spoil your day with this nonsense grin
nothing can spoil my day, especially unseen faces here
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by godliman: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.
Looks like he is being threatened by DSS sohe has to save his job
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by okwabayi(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
It is no news that Reno Omokri is jobless. He has too much time on his hands. I'm sure he wakes up with wet dreams about the days he was in power.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by kayphyzee(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2018
maasoap:

You are too gullible for falling for a politician's trick. Pathetic!

Hello, I trust your post isn't addressing me.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2018
kayphyzee:

Hello, I trust your post isn't addressing me.

No, I only quoted you to address his error. The bolded part.
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:
nothing can spoil my day, especially unseen faces here

Just take it easy okay grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by LaudableXX: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
fineboynl:
a nairalander doesn't mean they have id
So how are they Nairalanders, if they do not have IDs?? shocked
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by smellingmenses: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
check yourself into a care home. this paranoia is getting too much uche...please swerve let me see serious mentions not 9 mentions from a troll like you.

GAZZUZZ:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Shaba Ibrahim, Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Beaten For Criticising Governor Bello / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.