Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (31257 Views)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chichar1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
That Reno guy no know how him go take escape him wan bring God enter the matter. D guy rope am well sha ���.

Btw I'm sure most iddiots here still don't get what happened. Reno quoted Channels TV and Nairaland (whose reports were accurate by the way) and posted a fake picture in other to incite hatred for the President. He has been doing that intentionally to deceive you iddiots for a while now and this guy busted him and now he is trying to act Godly and "gentlemanly" but the guy isn't having none of it �
clap for yourself!!!!!!! ignorance in action!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Buharimustgo: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Balet:
Renoserou, come to Nigeria naa.
If you are here with us, we would be able to understand you better.
This one u sit down for outside and dey talk ru...sh, we no understand you o.

So that Buhari will kidnap him

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by MossLuv: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
My brother, the man mumu to the power three!

He was just being ridiculous and embarrassing himself...

With this kind of element heading a sensitive position like the national statistician, you begin to figure out why Nigeria is such a huge joke.

Simple critical thinking... And he had the impudence /effrontery to argue...

Someone help me...

Don't mind the people supporting him. they are also datf like him.

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
adedayoa2:
Reno is used to lying

You're too dull just like the guy arguing with Reno, did you even read the tweets to understand what they are arguing about?

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by themonk(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

They are both entertaining
Obviously you do not want to point out that Reno is the one with the facts because he is anti-APC. And you don't want to back the statistician guy because nairaland is involved so you came up with that.

Are you capable of objectivity? And can you overcome your motivated reasoning Mynd44?

7 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by obi58: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

Coming from a dishonest 419 fake pastor, a crooked clown and identity theft loser..

Wonders shall never end...

grin grin grin grin

Biafra man how you dey? grin
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

The problem is that the report is not recent. Get it now?

It was reported in Sept 2017.
On Nairaland, it was also not reported as recent. Just as a period.

Reno reported that it is recent data.

Why will he report it as a recent data when the date is there already?
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by VictorRomanov: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

What's our business with Channels? This is Nairaland and we are discussing on Nairaland

If you can bring what happened on Twitter to nairaland, why can't I reference Channels TV on nairaland too.

Please do not let common sense depart from you. APC, PDP, Reno and all what not will definitely pass one day, and the only thing you'd have is your common sense. If you lose it, what becomes of you when of all these have all passed.

4 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
obi58:

What the hell are you yakking about?

Is the report true or not?

Did 7.9 MILLION people lose their jobs in the last 21 months?

Was this released by NBS?

So what's the barking and wailing about?

Even if Reno lied on this (which is not the case here but just saying) Can his lie compare to the legion of lies by Otunba Lie Lie?

The emboldened is actually false information sir

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chichar1(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Israeljones:
RenO' Mockery......Only a fool will see this man for what he is trying to make us believe he is...
Mr O'Mockery.... if i am giving just an bour to be with you in a room.... i will make u feel ashame of ursef....
People like me and more on this forum who have always seen beyond ur demented tweets...

.... I just need to pass a message to this man and Fani Kayode....YOU ARE ONLY DECEIVING YOURSELF AND NOT US....
oga go and sleep,you are not worthy to be in line with Reno!!!!!!!!!
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Myself2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

And the dumb nairaland zombies are here attacking Reno

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

When you accept everything you read on the internet as Gospel truth regardless the source, you are daft, even the news media applogize everyday for report fake news and passing on wrong info.

This is what you get from ignorant and unintelligent people with zero current affairs knowledge, they blame their ignorance on other people.

here comes one of the dafties on nairaland known to be an ardent buhari supporter,trying to act smart when it's obvious he is dull. first things first,it is not the job of the receiver of a news,to start finding out if something that was just said on air today,happened today or last year. if a news outlet wants to pass on a news item of something that happened last month or last year,they would state it clearly that it happened at a particular time. if i tune in to my favorite news channel today and they state during the course of reading the news that 7 million people lost their jobs in the last 21 months,and they do not state that the report was issued last 2 or 3 months or last year,it obviously means they are telling me this thing happened recently. until the news outlet issues a correction to state that the report was issued a xyz time in the past,it automatically translate to being a recent development. when people with functional brains are talking,learn to keep quiet if you do not have anything meaningful to say. don't be a zombie and slowpoke that must say something just because you want to support the government in power. use your brain if you have one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Heffalump(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:
It seems the NBS boss is been threatened over the data been released recently... Channels TV released a report and Reno quoted them, where is the misinformation there?

He said both Channels and NL stories are right, so whats the drama here?

Honestly, Reno was damn too lenient in his responses. The DG of NBS is a Daft. Like the proverbial Ostrich, he's covering his head in the sand when his entire body is glaringly exposed to everyone.
Shameless Idiota!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
themonk:

Obviously you do not want to point out that Reno is the one with the facts because he is anti-APC. And you don't want to back the statistician guy because nairaland is involved so you came up with that.

Are you capable of objectivity? And can you overcome your motivated reasoning Mynd44?
You miss the point of the arguenent.

1. The report did NOT Say 7.6 million lost their jobs. It said they became unemployed. Unemployed also includes people who just became 18, not in school and without jobs, graduates after NYSC etc. Doesn't mean they lost their jobs. Reno was wrong there

2. The report did NOT say in the last 21 months. It said in 21 months which is a particular time of interest (January 2016 and September 2017). Again, Reno missed it

6 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eledan:
The useless Reno is still forming voltron upon the fact that his hand was caught in the cookie jar grin

Pastor my foot!!

Can you read dispassionately at all ? It is the statistician General that has turned the news item into an ad-hominem attack on Reno Omokri.
Whether yesterday or in the last 21 months, have jobs been lost in Nigeria under Buhari; yes or no ?
Kale or whatever his name is, is the Chief Statistician of Nigeria. His job is to collect analyze and present data to the public. If Reno is wrong, he should state exactly where, quoting facts and figures which are in his custody and for which job we pay him. As it is, he is dodging the matter. Reno is not the problem here.
Lets defend truth anywhere it comes from.

4 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by abes(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yemi Kale has been churning out fake stats of recent to reflect some non existent minimal growth which is not so in reality ....Whats the basis of Yemi Kales argument ? Is he saying over 7 million jobs have not been lost so far?

Is there any report from NBS website that stated that over 7 million jobs have been lost? I challenge you or anyone to show us such report (from NBS directly)

The report NBS published last year was a research on Unemployment and Underemployment rate, and there was nowhere in the report that mentioned anything about job loss. Unemployment and Job loss are two different things entirely, you cannot lose a job when you are unemployed in the first place.

One of the summary of the report is that the number of unemployed people increased by over 7 million during the research period (new graduates, job loss, entrepreneur especially in the agricultural sector, etc accounts for the increase in unemployment rate).

4 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:

here comes one of the dafties on nairaland known to be ardent buhari supporters,trying to act smart when it's obvious he is dull. first things first,it is not the job of the receiver of a news,to start finding out if something that was just said on air today,happened today or last year. if a news outlet wants to pass on a news item of something that happened last month or last year,they would state it clearly that it happened at a particular time. if i tune in to my favorite news channel today and they state during the course of reading the news that 7 million people lost their jobs in the last 21 months,and they do not state that the report was issued last 2 or 3 months or last year,it obviously means they are telling me this thing happened recently. until the news outlet issues a correction to state that the report was issued a xyz time in the past,it automatically translate to being a recent development. when people with functional brains are talking,learn to keep quiet if you do not have anything meaningful to say. don't be a zombie and slowpoke that must say something just because you want to support the government in power. use your brain if you have one.

You are also missing it.

The article clearly said between January 2016 and September 2017. Not in the last 21 months.

Possibly the report for recently is different and it will cause confusion

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
obi58:

What the hell are you yakking about?

Is the report true or not?

Did 7.9 MILLION people lose their jobs in the last 21 months?

Was this released by NBS?

So what's the barking and wailing about?

Even if Reno lied on this (which is not the case here but just saying) Can his lie compare to the legion of lies by Otunba Lie Lie?
I'm not supposed to reply you but let me do it once. The picture Reno attached to the report is what the guy has a problem with. You post a report that was compiled this year and attach to it a picture of similar report from last year when the situation was much more worse than it is this year. That's what the guy is talking about. Reno knows this and I strong suspect you are him since he is here on nairaland cheering the likes of firefire (and going by his level of stupidity, that guy could be FFK grin).

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
VictorRomanov:

If you can bring what happened on Twitter to nairaland, why can't I reference Channels TV on nairaland too.

Please do not let common sense depart from you. APC, PDP, Reno and all what not will definitely pass one day, and the only thing you'd have is your common sense. If you lose it, what becomes of you when of all these have all passed.

I don't bring lies, fake and unsubstantiated rubbish peddled by the crooked and fake twitter pastor to post on NL and I don't post news and opinions without verifiable links on NL, that's what your worthless fake pastor and Igbos do.

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I'm not supposed to reply you but let me do it once. The picture Reno attached to the report is what the guy has a problem with. You post a report that was compiled this year and attach to it a picture of similar report from last year when the situation was much more worse than it is this year. That's what the guy is talking about. Reno knows this and I strong suspect you are him since he is here on nairaland cheering the likes of firefire (and going by his level of stupidity, that guy could be FFK grin).

Well said... The clown is definitely here on NL.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:
It seems the NBS boss is been threatened over the data been released recently... Channels TV released a report and Reno quoted them, where is the misinformation there?

He said both Channels and NL stories are right, so whats the drama here?

Misinformation is when you quoted and peddled old stories as recent news. There's a clear difference between right information and new information. The fact that you think something is right doesn't mean you should lie that it's a new report when in fact it's not.

I'm 100% sure you know the difference, but s usual in Nigeria, we play games with words and perpetrate deceptions. Na National character.

It's called misinformation and gross deception.

5 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by dadexcel: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Player Reno AKA just got busted.

Pastor indeed.

That's how they ridicule Christianity.
..............can you please tell me what reno did wrong ....he quoted an award winning Nigerian news channel , and supported with nairaland article , what other prove do you need ....when are you guys going to detach yourselves from the brainwash, deceit and propaganda machinery of this government......one would have thought that with all that is happening on a daily basis some if you should have learnt some lessons .....its rather unfortunate.... I weep for the youths of this country ....its pathetic....
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
The problem is that the report is not recent. Get it now?
It was reported in Sept 2017. On Nairaland, it was also not reported as recent. Just as a period.
Reno reported that it is recent data.
OK

is that what all this is all about?
Thanks for clarifying, Mynd44.Please try and do more about fake news

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by drotba(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
the nbs person is daft. if channels news reported an item yesterday and said 7m jobs were lost in the last 21 months,are we expected to assume it's an old news article? obviously,everyone would assume that report to be a current news item. so why the unnecessary back and forth about it being a lie? it looks like they intentionally assembled all the dull and non-functioning brain humans to work under this buhari's govt.

Bros the thing tire everybody oo. Imagine!!!
That guy is a dumbo but as expected Reno get time. mtcheew
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Minjim: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
This Reno is pathetic. I'm sure he's on Nairaland with a fake account peddling Pdp's propagandous FAKE NEWS

Since when did Nairaland become a credible source? There's even a disclaimer before every post.

Just look at that shameless Pastor-wannabe recycling old news for gullible Igbos to masturbate with.

3 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by obi58: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:

So the problem is the picture not the volume of Nigerians added to the unemployment market.... Interesting...
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by israelmao(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Only the few can dare to stand in the way of despot this day even now that his despotic nature is becoming more obvious by the day.

1 Like

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:

Never say this BS about YEMI KALE again, you should google the man. He retired they told him to come back, he had given credibility to Naija statistics in the comity of nations than any Stat. Gen we have had.

2 Likes

Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by MossLuv: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

The emboldened is actually false information sir

U are either running from the truth or u did not read their tweets. the man agreed the report is absolutely correct" his knly argument was/is, the report is not current report
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by deomelo: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Minjim:
This Reno is pathetic. I'm sure he's in Nairaland with a fake account peddling Pdp's propagandous FAKE NEWS

Since when did Nairaland become a credible source? There's even a disclaimer before every post.

Just look at that shameless Pastor-wannabe recycling old news for gullible Igbos to masturbate with.

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent..
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by themonk(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

You miss the point of the arguenent.

1. The report did NOT Say 7.6 million lost their jobs. It said they became unemployed. Unemployed also includes people who just became 18, not in school and without jobs, graduates after NYSC etc. Doesn't mean they lost their jobs. Reno was wrong there

2. The report did NOT say in the last 21 months. It said in 21 months which is a particular time of interest (January 2016 and September 2017). Again, Reno missed it

I understand that the number of people who lost their jobs cannot be equal to the number of people who got unemployed, but both are good metric for measure for each other. Because as you pointed out some people turned 18 in the 21 month period of interest but you forgot that some people also resigned within that the same period. If you actually read that report you would notice that the focus was on people that lost their jobs.

Reno conceded that maybe should not have used the word "JUST".

I'm not a Reno Fan BTW
Re: DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article by chronique(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Never say this BS about YEMI KALE again, you should google the man. He retired they told him to come back, he had given credibility to Naija statistics in the comity of nations than any Stat. Gen we have had.

fine,he might be a very resourceful person for the country but the line and sequence of the argument was dull. anyways,i can't blame him. buhari's uselessness has made everybody who works under him,to sound dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed / Ibrahim Turaki Flaunts His Pet Cheetahs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.