Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick (634 Views)

Yahoo Don Hard, I Want Learn Work before hunger kill me (pic) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick by jewelp: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
if you master this trick very well you will get what you want from anybody easily without them even realizing you've persuaded them. Even if the person has also read this content, it will work on them.

I won't drop all the strategies, I they are about 20 of them. They Include;

1. Find Common Ground

2. Play The Pretend Game

3. Put On a Show

4. Lay On The Praise Thick

READ MORE

Re: You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick by gomemaxe: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
jewelp:
if you master this trick very well you will get what you want from anybody easily without them even realizing you've persuaded them. Even if the person has also read this content, it will work on them.

1. Find Common Ground

2. Play The Pretend Game

3. Put On a Show

READ MORE
welldone
Re: You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick by marysc: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2018
jewelp:

1. Find Common Ground

2. Play The Pretend Game

3. Put On a Show

READ MORE
wow
Re: You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick by maloney1: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2018
marysc:

wow
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Compromise Good In A Relationship? / Playful Lady In Raunchy Poses With Statue Trends Online / Don't Take Your Friends For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.