Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (38762 Views)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Racoon(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Long expected but how will Bolaji Abdullahi stand all his former tirades agains former president Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by tomakint: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
braine:
Good.

All the bad eggs are being purged out. I am happy for the APC!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin he is even laying claim to be happy when we all know be meant the opposite grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Alphagan(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shampoo77:
This Bolaji is a real Afonja traitor... That was how he betrayed Goodluck Jonathan now he has turned against Buhari. Well Buhari deserved what is happening to him as this is just the beginning. Pls where is my champagne let me pop it.... cry grin

Is Saraki not an Afonja traitor too?

He betrayed GEJ now he turned against Buhari
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
asobo:
If you don't have better things to say please keep quite. Instead of you to focus on your dead party you are worried about what will happen to PDP.

APC has never been more alive than now. You lack the ability to analyze the political happenings bro so I will leave you with your ignorance.

My joy is overflowing here

4 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by bestviewer: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
APC is going down.

Ngeneukwenu how market cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by resurgent2019: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao I once told a certain johnnyessence something that would happen within the next 2 to 3 months in PDP.

I will tell you same. On second thought I will let it reveal itself to you.

Your PDP will not be able to understand what hit them grin

When you put a lot of power hungry, money grabbing, position hungry people in one room just sit back and watch them kill themselves.

The proverbial too many cooks spoil the broth was what was happening to APC when they were there. We just offloaded our problems to you and now its our turn to watch you tear each other apart since now there would be no restraint from anyone in your midst like Buhari.

Is it Atiku who is desperate

Is is Saraki now who Atiku helped to the senate seat and who is a known backstabber?

Is it Kwankwaso who is desperate for the same presidential seat?

Is it Tambuwal who is ready to jeopardize the chances of kwankwaso?

And so on. Too many captains just boarded the PDP vessel. Disaster beckons.

Na siddon look i dey cheesy grin

Don’t you have shame? I really feel pity for you.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by maestroferddi: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is that all you see are defections but you do not see that these defections were programmed to happen exactly like this. This purge was programmed the moment Oshiomhole announced there would no longer be automatic tickets for anyone. grin

Words used strategically are powerful tools and it worked especially once he backed it up with action by changing the APC constitution and no longer permitted delegates voting.

This was the perfect tool needed for this purge and naturally the thieves and looters and those with wrong motives why they joined APC and who have been silently working against the party of course naturally had to begin packing their luggage and move out.

Dogara to follow and thereafter PDP has officially lost Kwara.

This game sweet me die but of course all you can see are defections.

2019 just got smoother for APC
Your brain has had a formatting error.

Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
They are only going back to where they came from!
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

you no dea rest? jumping from one defection tread to another .if you as a youth supported them while they were in apc who are you to judge others now

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

I am not surprised.
The people that decamped to APC with intention of continuing with rooting are now disappointed hence the need to go back to where they came from.

Surprises await them all come 2019.

Majority of them contributed nothing to the victory of PMB at the poll.

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by bender79: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao I once told a certain johnnyessence something that would happen within the next 2 to 3 months in PDP.

I will tell you same. On second thought I will let it reveal itself to you.

Your PDP will not be able to understand what hit them grin

When you put a lot of power hungry, money grabbing, position hungry people in one room just sit back and watch them kill themselves.

The proverbial too many cooks spoil the broth was what was happening to APC when they were there. We just offloaded our problems to you and now its our turn to watch you tear each other apart since now there would be no restraint from anyone in your midst like Buhari.

Is it Atiku who is desperate

Is is Saraki now who Atiku helped to the senate seat and who is a known backstabber?

Is it Kwankwaso who is desperate for the same presidential seat?

Is it Tambuwal who is ready to jeopardize the chances of kwankwaso?

And so on. Too many captains just boarded the PDP vessel. Disaster beckons.

Na siddon look i dey cheesy grin
Don't mind them they don't understand politics. What will hit PDP is still in the oven. Their greatest hurdle will be the presidential primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by walex2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is that all you see are defections but you do not see that these defections were programmed to happen exactly like this. This purge was programmed the moment Oshiomhole announced there would no longer be automatic tickets for anyone. grin

Words used strategically are powerful tools and it worked especially once he backed it up with action by changing the APC constitution and no longer permitted delegates voting.

This was the perfect tool needed for this purge and naturally the thieves and looters and those with wrong motives why they joined APC and who have been silently working against the party of course naturally had to begin packing their luggage and move out.

i like your submission but both delegate voting and direct primary a.k.a option A4 was originally on APC constitution. there was no need to amend the constitution.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by IsaAbubakar: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The choice before Nigs in 2019 has NEVER been this clearer: it is a choice between those who have returned to their vomits & are trying to package and sell it as porridge to Nigerians and those who have NEVER engaged in such disgusting enterprise of returning to lick their vomits..~Keyamo
kwara Benue sokoto taraba kano (divided)
all gone grin

and you know how SE and SS vote naa

you're not even sure of the yerobas you're basking on

chaii e pain you well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by IsaAbubakar: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
I am not surprised.
The people that decamped to APC with intention of continuing with rooting are now disappointed hence the need to go back to where they came from.

Surprises await them all come 2019.

Majority of them contributed nothing to the victory of PMB at the poll.
lol
i know you're pained

even kwankwanso grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
walex2:

i said it time without numbers THAT THE BEST POLITICAL CALCULATION was when Buhari listened to tinubu and supported Oshomole for the Chairman of APC. Oyegun was a lame duck that was been manipulated by Saraki, Dogara and co. they saw that the game is now over and they needed to leave. They were the one supporting oyegun for the second term ibrogilo, the issue of leadership of national assembly that is now a big problem to buhari govt was manipulated by oyegun, When Tinubu raised alarm they thought it was fighting for himself. NOW WE CAN ALL SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL. am never a fan of buhari especially is lame duck economy policy, but on the infrastructural development he scored some pass mark. if you think buhari would lose 2019 election you are on a long thing, until you give me an alternative candidate better than Buhari. not kwakanso, not Atiku, not dankwabo

My brother Oshiomhole is the best thing to happen to APC leadership structure. That guy really knows how to play the game.

What just happened is that APC just offloaded all her rabble rousers to PDP.

APC was even able to.manage the rabble rousers a bit due to the presence of Buhari in the party but in PDP ALL OF THEM ARE POWER HUNGRY, POSITION HUNGRY, MONEY GRABBERS AND TOTALLY GREEDY AND SELFISH.

All have just been put together and now the problems of APC just became their own.

Na to watch them destroy themselves remain.

I just can't stop laughing here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by robotix: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by maestroferddi: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

APC has never been more alive than now. You lack the ability to analyze the political happenings bro so I will leave you with your ignorance.

My joy is overflowing here
Kosi wahala...

Your joy is the joy of someone who has been fooling with kegs of Brass kai-kai...

Ojodu Berger is looking like Atlanta to you because your eyes don dirty....
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=robotix post=69870250][/quote]
That is for all the males in your family we believe!
From the 18 years old to the oldest, show them the image one after the other, that that is what you brought for them ALL online!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by kalu61(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The choice before Nigs in 2019 has NEVER been this clearer: it is a choice between those who have returned to their vomits & are trying to package and sell it as porridge to Nigerians and those who have NEVER engaged in such disgusting enterprise of returning to lick their vomits..~Keyamo
I believe there are no PDP member in APC. Have they all returned

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
resurgent2019:

Don’t you have shame? I really feel pity for you.

Small boy I am.teaching you politics 101 you would do well to learn a thing or two from me.

Don't hide away when the massive implosion begins to happen in PDP in the coming months.

I will try not to laugh at you by then grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Look at how you are ranting and spitting saliva

If they check your posts in the kitchen now they are all empty

The last good meal you had was on small indomie 2 days ago

Since the. It's been garri and salt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by robotix: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69870284:

That is for all the males in your family we believe!
From the 18 years oldto the oldest, show them one after the other
Wetin concern me... Shebi u go die leave this world, u go born for this country no b so? they suffer whatever you sow as a father who could not ensure they have a better country they can be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by velocity25(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Somebody needs a palmwine to simmer down grin
that clown you quoted needs help, been BMC is taking toil on her
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by wolexy14(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
But wait oooo dis one wey everyone they port so...
What if pdp no come win?wetin go happen?....

As for me and my family its a no no to both olecious parties .....
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by bendike: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Lorrita onochie alias ngeneukwenu go and drink your palm wine grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
say it here. kwara state is now pdp state. get that to your skull. next is sokoto state and nasarawa state. more senators to decamp, more house of reps to decamp, more states lawmakers to defect to pdp too. just be patient ok.

This is the same way you said Ekiti is PDP even when I an Ekiti indigene was trying to warn you of the impending heart break you still insisted.

Guy write what I have told you down and watch the next couple of months.

Na die your PDP dey so.

With the final defection of Dogara which is expected shortly, Kwara is gone to APC.

You can take that to the bank.

Also remember I have given you an advanced notice that APC is taking Osun state. Don't say I didn't warn you sha

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Pataricatering(f): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

opening up voting to cardcarrying members was such a boss move !
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by shekauvsbuhari: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My guy all these natural movement of the looters dey sweet me die.

Political suicide on point.

Their greed would not even let them see they just handed Kwara to APC on a platter of gold. grin
kwara to apc on a platter of gold. Are u serious or joking? Is it lai mohammed that will give apc kwara or who? U are just consoling urself.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

oga oshomhole n buhari r destroying diz country

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pataricatering:
opening up voting to cardcarrying members was such a boss move !

That move was masterful and well done.

The domino effect was already expected and here we are.

Water has found its own level. All looters have reformed.

Its now officially a repeat of 2015. Corruption vs anti corruption.

We all know how 2015 played out already don't we? grin

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by bender79: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
kwara to apc on a platter of gold. Are u serious or joking? Is it lai mohammed that will give apc kwara or who? U are just consoling urself.
Saraki has always won kwara with federal might. I tell you he is now open and he will be made to work his butts

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is the same way you said Ekiti is PDP even when I an Ekiti indigene was trying to warn you of the impending heart break you still insisted.

Guy write what I have told you down and watch the next couple of months.

Na die your PDP dey so.

With the final defection of Dogara which is expected shortly, Kwara is gone to APC.

You can take that to the bank.

Also remember I have given you an advanced notice that APC is taking Osun state. Don't say I didn't warn you sha
i'm not over confidence in my statement and i will never be boasting around as if i will be the one that will conduct the election. i am electorates and i know what is on ground on grassroots sector of politics. you have been nuisance on nairaland cos' my analyst are always on point, alot of lawmakers are tired of buhari government. even in my state, osun state, alot of Apc leaders that started Acn together have deserted Apc in the state when they see what the governor and tinubu is doing. i will stop here. ok. i don't have to talk much. you are the inec adhoc staff and also inec chairman that will declare the results, so i don't need to join issues with you here.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by ighodalonosa(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

But how come you are now realising now that Mr Abdulahi is now corrupt? I think he was a former APC member. Your statement just showed that Mr Integrity- President MUHAMMAD BUHARI has nothing to offer. The only thing we thought he had was INTEGRITY which you just nailed to the cross just now.

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS. APC HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.