Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,974 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (38757 Views)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Take heart
Just console your self grin
It's allowed

The funny thing is that all you see are defections but you do not see that these defections were programmed to happen exactly like this. This purge was programmed the moment Oshiomhole announced there would no longer be automatic tickets for anyone. grin

Words used strategically are powerful tools and it worked especially once he backed it up with action by changing the APC constitution and no longer permitted delegates voting.

This was the perfect tool needed for this purge and naturally the thieves and looters and those with wrong motives why they joined APC and who have been silently working against the party of course naturally had to begin packing their luggage and move out.

Dogara to follow and thereafter PDP has officially lost Kwara.

This game sweet me die but of course all you can see are defections.

2019 just got smoother for APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Jorussia(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869471:

Three gbosas for you better person.
]The party is now in a better shape.most of the people commenting here on Nairaland are not card carrying members of political parties,and as such they know little or nothing about 9ja politics.there were too many acrimony in the party occasioned by the anti party activities of the Npdp members led by Saraki.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by ufuosman(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
More to come
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Sharpshooota: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is that all you see are defections but you do not see that these defections were programmed to happen exactly like this. This purge was programmed the moment Oshiomhole announced there would no longer be automatic tickets for anyone. grin

Words used strategically are powerful tools and it worked especially once he backed it up with action by changing the APC constitution and no longer permitted delegates voting.

This was the perfect tool needed for this purge and naturally the thieves and looters and those with wrong motives why they joined APC and who have been silently working against the party of course naturally had to begin packing their luggage and move out.

Console yourself

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Jorussia(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
braine:

Without internal issues.

I am still waiting to see how the PDP will accommodate every decampee's greedy ambition.

Saraki X Atiku X Tambuwal = ?me i am still waiting for them.In 2015,the defections were between Gej and the North.But i don't see how this defections will cause any major upset for APC and PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by SolutionMee: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Don Saraki
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Lomprico2: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
braine:
Good.

All the bad eggs are being purged out. I am happy for the APC!

Eyaa
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by DavSagacity(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
They are only going back to where they came from!
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!
Na wa for u Oooo....u just dey copy and paste this your comment for every political topic. Haha!!! U go Love plagiarism die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by maestroferddi: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bukola Saraki is a strong man...

No noise making.

Chai Buhari!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Afonja007: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author= post=69869108]Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

[/quote better to live with corruption than be decapitated by herdsmen
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nobody like dead party.... APC is dead and sinking
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by annnikky(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
thunder74:

Is everything to you about looting? Even if you are programmed to keep repeating it can't you reason differently at least once.
I wonder oo

Anybody that doesn't support their tyrant regime is now a looter ...smh
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Tartie(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who com remain 4 APC again?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Bruemath(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
More to go
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by maestroferddi: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Take am easy to avoid heart attack.

You guys have one of the toughest jobs in the world... Defending Buhari and APC!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Console yourself

Lmao I once told a certain johnnyessence something that would happen within the next 2 to 3 months in PDP.

I will tell you same. On second thought I will let it reveal itself to you.

Your PDP will not be able to understand what hit them grin

When you put a lot of power hungry, money grabbing, position hungry people in one room just sit back and watch them kill themselves.

The proverbial too many cooks spoil the broth was what was happening to APC when they were there. We just offloaded our problems to you and now its our turn to watch you tear each other apart since now there would be no restraint from anyone in your midst like Buhari.

Is it Atiku who is desperate

Is is Saraki now who Atiku helped to the senate seat and who is a known backstabber?

Is it Kwankwaso who is desperate for the same presidential seat?

Is it Tambuwal who is ready to jeopardize the chances of kwankwaso?

And so on. Too many captains just boarded the PDP vessel. Disaster beckons.

Na siddon look i dey cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by asobo: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Please don't give yourself hypertension because of a failed party and join the winning team.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Shampoo77: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
This Bolaji is a real Afonja traitor... That was how he betrayed Goodluck Jonathan now he has turned against Buhari. Well Buhari deserved what is happening to him as this is just the beginning. Pls where is my champagne let me pop it.... cry grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by hush15: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

You sound pained cos your ship seems to be sinking from too many holes. My condolences

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The choice before Nigs in 2019 has NEVER been this clearer: it is a choice between those who have returned to their vomits & are trying to package and sell it as porridge to Nigerians and those who have NEVER engaged in such disgusting enterprise of returning to lick their vomits..~Keyamo
Dont be stupe...

You guys are going down fast, no doubt about it.

At this rate Osho The Undertaker might defect before Monday....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by lielbree: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Quite there. Apc is shìt

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Shampoo77: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
One by one them don dey go, one by one them don dey go... grin I feel like break dancing meennn. APC E-rats how market??
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by asobo: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao I once told a certain johnnyessence something that would happen within the next 2 to 3 months in PDP.

When you put a lot of power hungry, money grabbing, position hungry people in one room just sit back and watch them kill themselves.

The proverbial too many cooks spoil the broth was what was happening to APC when they were there. We just offloaded our problems to you and now its our turn to watch you tear each other apart since now there would be no restraint from anyone in your midst like Buhari.

Is is Sarakis now who Atiku helped to the senate seat and who is a known backstabber?

Is is Kwankwaso who is desperate for the same presidential seat?

If you don't have better things to say please keep quite. Instead of you to focus on your dead party you are worried about what will happen to PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Blessingbex(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
The way they are all jam~packing into PDP, i hope they will not carry their corruption with them.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by braining01: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

U are on point
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Maseke: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is is Saraki now who Atiku helped to the senate seat and who is a known backstabber?

Is it Kwankwaso who is desperate for the same presidential seat?

Is it Tambuwal who is ready to jeopardize the chances of kwankwaso?

say it here. kwara state is now pdp state. get that to your skull. next is sokoto state and nasarawa state. more senators to decamp, more house of reps to decamp, more states lawmakers to defect to pdp too. just be patient ok.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by SaintLucia: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hope u are aware that Saraki lost the recent LG election in his ward, something that has never happen even during the time of his father. The election in Kwara is not between APC and PDP but rather between the FG/Kwarans versus Saraki dynasty. The people of Kwara are waiting for him and I want to assure you that the FG is really interested in Kwara just like they did in Ekiti.

As for Bolaji, Osho baba has never trusted him, we all saw how Bolaji negate Jonathan in his book despite working under him. Bolaji can't be trusted and that's why Osho baba has been doing his job.

5 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by rummmy: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=ashcall post=69869126]Long .
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by OmoOshodi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tinubu is warming up to dump the A P shit ......watch out..... Buhari will learn politics the hard way
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by hush15: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The choice before Nigs in 2019 has NEVER been this clearer: it is a choice between those who have returned to their vomits & are trying to package and sell it as porridge to Nigerians and those who have NEVER engaged in such disgusting enterprise of returning to lick their vomits..~Keyamo

Gerraway jare...

Nigerians are goung to correct the mistake they made in 2015 in 2019.

You better get a fair share of your loot cos come after 2019, you wont suffer for nothing

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by walex2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My guy all these natural movement of the looters dey sweet me die.

Political suicide on point.

Their greed would not even let them see they just handed Kwara to APC on a platter of gold. grin

i said it time without numbers THAT THE BEST POLITICAL CALCULATION was when Buhari listened to tinubu and supported Oshomole for the Chairman of APC. Oyegun was a lame duck that was been manipulated by Saraki, Dogara and co. they saw that the game is now over and they needed to leave. They were the one supporting oyegun for the second term ibrogilo, the issue of leadership of national assembly that is now a big problem to buhari govt was manipulated by oyegun, When Tinubu raised alarm they thought it was fighting for himself. NOW WE CAN ALL SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL. am never a fan of buhari especially is lame duck economy policy, but on the infrastructural development he scored some pass mark. if you think buhari would lose 2019 election you are on a long thing, until you give me an alternative candidate better than Buhari. not kwakanso, not Atiku, not dankwabo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.