Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (38751 Views)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But he has debunked this already and said he has not resigned or decamped. Are you not updated Mr grassroot politician? grin
omo babaoloye is no more in Apc again, so make sure you eat well oo.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
omo babaoloye is no more in Apc again, so make sure you eat well oo.

I hope you know I am not referring to saraki smiley

Besides all moles will be flushed out from their holes.

A move we triggered and expected.

Na your tears I go pity pass by the time my.words to you start manifesting. grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I hope you know I am not referring to saraki smiley

Besides all moles will be flushed out from their holes.

A move we triggered and expected.

Na your tears I go pity pass by the time my.words to you start manifesting. grin
APC is not a party but IDP (Internally Displaced Politicians). it pained him again. eat well oooo before you say that you don't have no appetite again.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Afamed: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he is in court challenging his case.
Ize Iyamu of PDP in Edo state was also in court. Between where is Gov Eleka of Ekiti
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Ize Iyamu of PDP in Edo state was also in court. Between where is Gov Eleka of Ekiti
hmmmmmm naija my country. i just dey laugh. is this democracy?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by xpool(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69871706:

Who u know 4 years ago?!
Praise who? Rogues?
You must be suffering from hallucination or maybe you just want to show how .s.....d you are.
Yea! I got this one.
I know say body don dey pepper you like earthworm wey them pour salt.
Buhari must go back to his cattle rearing business in katsina.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Afamed: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hmmmmmm naija my country. i just dey laugh. is this democracy?
Don't you believe in Court pronouncement again? Abi the Judges are Apc leaders? Between where is Gov Eleka?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by spafu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
They are only going back to where they came from!
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!
We just pray you guys don't end up committing suicide sha.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s] keep deceiving yourself tongue
e pain am well well
Read this..

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

Be careful young man before you die of cardiac arrest. For your information, this is just the beginning.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
xpool:

Buhari must go back to his cattle rearing business in katsina.
Okay, you can go back to your pool business now.
We are talking politics here.
So swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Gamesmart: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?

Dumb youths!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gamesmart:

Dumb youths!
Yes, they are very Dumb youths!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by ofwest47(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
We know all the Ilorins are MESU JAMBAS
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nelson247: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
seriously if not for the insecurity that this pld man couldnt curb, i will love to vote for him because all this exodusbis just for their own selfish purpose
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Am not surprised anywhere belle face
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Geesaintagape: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2018
I decamp to PDP today I don't want to carry last
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by homopoliticus: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by opribo(m): 5:52am On Aug 01, 2018
The fact that Nigerians want to do away with this blood sucking government is not in doubt, the issue is how do we guard against insider rigging and collusion with INEC.

Nigerians must appoint a new INEC chair first and foremost , not one appointed by bubu. Any attempt to allow the present INEC to conduct the 2019 elections with this present arrangement. Ekiti election result will repeat itself. Any attempt to change that INEC leadership will be met with fierce resistance by the APC because therein lies their joker. A forensic audit of the INEC information technology system is also necessary.

These people are so desperate and will rather jeopardize our democracy than relinquish power peacefully as GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.