Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (38761 Views)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
kwara to apc on a platter of gold. Are u serious or joking? Is it lai mohammed that will give apc kwara or who? U are just consoling urself.

This has nothing to do with lai Mohammed. However, I have given you fair warning regarding kwara and what's going to happen.

I don talk my own finish
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by TOSIN116: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
WHO WATCHED JOURNALIST HANGOUTS TODAY? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i'm not over confidence in my statement and i will never be boasting around as if i will be the one that will conduct the election. i am electorates and i know what is on ground on grassroots sector of politics. you have been nuisance on nairaland cos' my analyst are always on point, alot of lawmakers are tired of buhari government. even in my state, osun state, alot of Apc leaders that started Acn together have deserted Apc in the state when they see what the governor and tinubu is doing. i will stop here. ok. i don't have to talk much. you are the inec adhoc staff and also inec chairman that will declare the results, so i don't need to join issues with you here.

Your analysis was on point yet you lost Ekiti even when I warned you and showed you I was on ground.

See person who is claiming grass root politics grin

You don't even have any political bone in you. All you are is one big emotional lump of flesh.

I warned you in advance during Ekiti ( APC took it) i have warned you in advance for Osun ( look at what is happening in osun now regarding your candidate) and I am warning you now in advance for Kwara.

So don't say you were not warned.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by asobo: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

APC has never been more alive than now. You lack the ability to analyze the political happenings bro so I will leave you with your ignorance.

My joy is overflowing here
Mr political analyst cry me a river. It is visible to every sane mind that Nigerians have rejected APC and in 2019 it shall be test run
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Jman06(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
They are only going back to where they came from!
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!
Buhari's government has proven to be more corrupt than any other government in recent time. From the rigging of ekiti election to the witch hunting of political opponents, and then flagrant abuse of rule of law.
Our economy is going down the drain with each passing day of Buhari's government. Unemployment is now the order of the day with many companies closing down due to bad economy. Power supply is at its lowest level compared to what was on ground during the last administration.
The list is endless ! Sometimes i wonder if those of you that support Buhari have conscience at all.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Afamed: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You are welcome to pdp omo babaoloye. pdp is your home. kwara state is now pdp state.
Omo babaoloye that failed to win his polling unit during the last local government election in Kwara state. Between where is PDP Gov Eleka?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Pataricatering(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That move was masterful and well done.

The domino effect was already expected and here we are.

Water has found its own level. All looters have reformed.

Its now officially a repeat of 2015. Corruption vs anti corruption.

We all know how 2015 played out already don't we? grin
yes ke! I can’t wait for 2019 ! Let’s get buhari back to finishing the good work !

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your analysis was on point yet you lost Ekiti even when I warned you and showed you I was on ground.

See person who is claiming grass root politics grin

You don't even have any political bone in you. All you are is one big emotional lump of flesh.

I warned you in advance during Ekiti ( APC took it) i have warned you in advance for Osun ( look at what is happening in osun now regarding your candidate) and I am warning you now in advance for Kwara.

So don't say you were not warned.
over confidence will kill you and your party. the likes you say all this over confidence statement in last year senatorial bye election, but at the end of the day pdp won 9 local government out of 10 local government. you are not an electorates in osun state. so you don't understand what you are saying here. you never have the idea of politics in osun state and kwara state. ekiti state will upturned by the court.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Unlimited22: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Bolaji Abdullahi is a Nigerian Politician and Journalist from Kwara State. He served in the cabinet of the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan when he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Youth Development in July 2011 and later as the Minister of Sports.
Den of rogues!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

When they were dumping PDP for APC in 2014, why didn't we hear all these sermons?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Omo babaoloye that failed to win his polling unit during the last local government election in Kwara state. Between where is PDP Gov Eleka?
kwara state is now pdp state. just accept that for once.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

When they were dumping PDP for APC in 2014, why didn't we hear all these sermons?
thanks for your reply jare.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by mabea: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My guy all these natural movement of the looters dey sweet me die.

Political suicide on point.

Their greed would not even let them see they just handed Kwara to APC on a platter of gold. grin
E no sweet you die when they decamped to APC ba? keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
More agony for ur sorry ass...
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pataricatering:
yes ke! I can’t wait for 2019 ! Let’s get buhari back to finishing the good work !

You and me both grin

I watched a street survey yesterday on television where people were being interviewed.

They asked them what they thought about the wave of defections from APC and all of them except one said the politicians were only after their own selfish intents and did not mean well for Nigerians and the same set that said this also said they stood with Buhari.

The only one who said anything different simplt was shouting that he did not care about anyone and they should leave him alone and whether APC oh or PDP they are all the same.

These kind of people with the second answer are many and right now PDP is making it clear that APC and PDP are not the same.

One means well while the other which is a gathering of looters doesn't mean well.

They are making APC work easier than expected.

Me I can't come and kill.myself. its to march out and support PMB with my vote and seal 2019 finally as its already looking sealed so. grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Unlimited22: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The funny thing is that all you see are defections but you do not see that these defections were programmed to happen exactly like this. This purge was programmed the moment Oshiomhole announced there would no longer be automatic tickets for anyone. grin

Words used strategically are powerful tools and it worked especially once he backed it up with action by changing the APC constitution and no longer permitted delegates voting.

This was the perfect tool needed for this purge and naturally the thieves and looters and those with wrong motives why they joined APC and who have been silently working against the party of course naturally had to begin packing their luggage and move out.

Dogara to follow and thereafter PDP has officially lost Kwara.

This game sweet me die but of course all you can see are defections.

2019 just got smoother for APC
But it was all roses and rainbows when they were joining APC in 2014.
Let's stop this hypocrisy abeg. It's bad.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
over confidence will kill you and your party. the likes you say all this over confidence statement in last year senatorial bye election, but at the end of the day pdp won 9 local government out of 10 local government. you are not an electorates in osun state. so you don't understand what you are saying here. you never have the idea of politics in osun state and kwara state. ekiti state will upturned by the court.

Oga go and sit down. I will be in Osun live same way I was in ekiti live when I went to carry out my voting rights and I will let you see what you don't know and shock you to the reality on ground.

I just pray you don't run mad when the shock hits you regarding Osun
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by FarahAideed: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The choice before Nigs in 2019 has NEVER been this clearer: it is a choice between those who have returned to their vomits & are trying to package and sell it as porridge to Nigerians and those who have NEVER engaged in such disgusting enterprise of returning to lick their vomits..~Keyamo

Take some palmy and calm down
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by FarahAideed: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga go and sit down. I will be in Osun live same way I was in ekiti live when I went to carry out my voting rights and I will let you see what you don't know and shock you to the reality on ground.

Are you saying you have two voters card ? So much to integrity you satanist preach
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

whatever your mission it is in osun state, we will know. we will know who sent you. till september 22 by God's grace.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by benpluss: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
I love Dr Saraki with all my heart. One Mr mumu President of Fail Nigeria(Buhari) said Nigerians are with him. It is very laughable and shameful for fail Buhari government. Nigerians are with saraki. Sai Saraki, we love you. Buhari and supporters go and hug transformers. Up up up PDP, down down down APC.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by sportfeva(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
This can be a testament to Buhari corruption fight. no money to steal

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

"" Wole Soyinka : IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING! ""

Same useless Wole Soyinka supported this dullard called Dullarkpoo
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by objobj: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who is Bolaji Abdullah?
The man that could Not even express the position of his party on any issue.

I missed Ali Mohammed as the person spoke person .
Dull thing. What's ur value? Jonathan chased u as minister
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by olajizz01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki and his boys should just forget about gubernatorial election in kwara,I could vividly recalled 2011 guber tussle,Dele belgore nearly defeated him and his boys and his father,if not federal might.It will be difficult for him without federal might.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

the likes of you and others done the worse in the last year senatorial bye election, it was fight to finish. in all pdp got 9 local government in free and fair election. what ever your mission is in osun state, it will be crushed. you might done it in ekiti state and escape, but you will not escape it in osun state.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

But it was all roses and rainbows when they were joining APC in 2014.
Let's stop this hypocrisy abeg. It's bad.

Oga the large heart of APC made them embrace many decampees but over time we got to see that there were internal workings against the party from some quarters so a decisive decision was taken by tinubu and PMB and that was to remove Oyegun as the first chess move.

Second was to slot in oshiomhole who is a known activist and who can boldly make declarations many fear to make
He made the profound statement that set the ball rolling and that ball began knocking out all the bad eggs one by one .

Saraki was already known to be a Judas but since he was in the 3rd position in the country, removing him would need some tact and oshiomhole delivered.

The once overweight APC weighed down by too many politically greedy people from the PDP has offloaded them back to their base.

Its noe looking more like the same scenario that played out in 2015.

Corruption vs anti corruption.

Besides this, none of their candidates can stand with buhari on the same pedestal. None are squeeky clean.

Its all over for PDP in 2019.

There will be a lot of political careers there that will die from here on in.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
whatever your mission it is in osun state, we will know. we will know who sent you. till september 22 by God's grace.

You dey fear? grin

Guy I am the real definition of grass roots politics. You know nothing cheesy
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by xpool(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869108:
Are we surprised?
Hell NO!

Den of rogues!

I would have regarded you as a human being if had said that when he and others decamped from PDP to APC in 2014, but you were happy and you praised them.
Now I know you are just not completely humane
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
lol
i know you're pained

even kwankwanso grin
That bihari and the APC are still in control and it shall be tilllllllllllll 2023?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you saying you have two voters card ? So much to integrity you satanist preach

I have one o make you no fear grin

However my team who worked with me to actualize ekitis dream will also be with me in Osun.

Take a trip to Osun and holla me make we relate. Perhaps then you would understand better
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by olajizz01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and me both grin

I watched a street survey yesterday on television where people were being interviewed.

They asked them what they thought about the wave of defections from APC and all of them except one said the politicians were only after their own selfish intents and did not mean well for Nigerians and the same set that said this also said they stood with Buhari.

The only one who said anything different simplt was shouting that he did not care about anyone and they should leave him alone and whether APC oh or PDP they are all the same.

These kind of people with the second answer are many and right now PDP is making it clear that APC and PDP are not the same.

One means well while the other which is a gathering of looters doesn't mean well.

They are making APC work easier than expected.

Me I can't come and kill.myself. its to march out and support PMB with my vote and seal 2019 finally as its already looking sealed so. grin
I watched it as well,it was real.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC by Butterflyleo: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
olajizz01:
I watched it as well,it was real.

Thank you my brother before someone says I lied.

2019 and PMB issagoal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.