Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? (4499 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Husband Taking Meat From The Pot Of Soup/stew: Whats Ur Take On This? / T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by Pittbaby(f): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
good move , my mum who is a lifelong now retired mid wife actually gives this advise to couples when they have tried for awhile. Adopt shower ur love on the child and in a lot of the cases the couple will actually conceive in their own good time. the most important thing is keeping your relationship intact not running from pillar to post for a baby and letting in laws tear you apart
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by highhigh: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2010
pls all i need now is the procedures involved. I want to know may be it will involve one's entire family like wedding and like how much should i av in mind to spend. I will like to adopt from north or east. I live in osun state presently.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by royalflame: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hello Madam,

I really appreciate your maturity and ur spirituality about this issue. The decisions of life are your sole responsibility. Though there are times you need advise. Scriptures says in the multitude of counsel there is safety, the same scriptures says that in the multitude of counsel there is confusion. This simply means take advise but do it moderately. There will be times when decisions made today will come face to face with some challenges of life what sails us through are the foundations of those decisions: whether they are based on intuitions or they are God breathed. Let this decision find an expression in the light of God word. Allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you and be your partner in it, so that when challenges come you will sail through with all confidence. Whatever God tells you to do, you can bet it with me you will never regret, no matter how crazy it may sound/look. What you need to be sure of is : Is God telling to go ahead with this. Not every idea that sounds good is really God given and not every idea that sound/looks bad comes from the devil? You need to clarify that first.

I want to also mention here that we adopt not because we cant have our own babies but because that is what you/we love to do. I am not married yet but that is what I want to do even before having my biological babies. I have decided this long b4 i even start having my biological babies. What ppl will say is not so much of an issue to me. When I get i will cross the bridge which I have done in my mind already. At least we ( true Christians) are all adopted sons and daughters).

Stop asking for ppls opinions on this case any longer, ask God and take a leap of faith, if the signs are a clear yes. Fear looks but faith jumps! All the best.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by yvyy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Okija_juju am d poster,so d conlcusion of hw u see this is, if u r truely in our shoes ,u and ur wife will do nothing but wait for that miracle at anytime it chooses to come? rather than adopt a baby girl in ur home and love meanwhile waiting for the miracle??
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
am almost 2 yrs in marraige and i feel i need to adopt a baby of less than 2 months.
but am not sure how the whole world and colleague who see me daily will percieve dat.

Please go ahead, there are so many babies looking for parents. God bless you.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? by nini1: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hi,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Look Sexy" Is An Insult / Tired of Your Married Friends Playing Matchmaker? / Babashola Rhodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.