Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. (4919 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by TaniCarr(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ok, it's been a while since I have been on here. I will say that the topic should have been posted in sexuality, I was just giving a good answer. Look, many men cheat because they have wild desires that are not being met. If married women want to act Holy in a bed that the bible says is undefiled, then prepare to be cheated on. It's no secret it's just the way it is. I wasn't trying to sound gross but if you married someone that is DIRTY and you can't see yourself doing all those kind of things with him then, oops, your bad. That means your fate is sealed and he will get it elese where. If you want to be embarassed then you will surel be cry. You can't change that a man's sexual appetite is huge, cooking is good, being presentable in public is good, cleanig is good, taking excellent care of his children is good, all those things are good, however the sex is the icing on the cake, grin
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by tpiah: 4:18am On Aug 29, 2010
Turn to your bible for this one,  It says that you two should please each other. Also a womanliness can be clean and still have a smell, especially if he cums inside you. If thats the case your doctor has some pills and creams to make you smell and taste like water,  I'm black american and when I was single I came across naija guys like that. What encourage them to give it a try was I never ever had a smell and I stayed clean shaven with no razor bumps. No smell even during penetration,  They had never experianced such a womanliness before,  The first time they do it is the worst because they are over processing it, but the second time they want to learn how you like it done. Christians get married because they cant stay like Jesus,  They desire sexual healing. START WITH MAKING SURE YOU HAVE ZERO SMELLS AND CLEAN SHAVEN. Let him play with it without penetrating it. Mown ridiculousy while he does it,  Say things like stroke my click baby make is swell up so I can come all over your hand! It will over arouse him

nigerian women, una don hear?

They had never experianced such a womanliness before

[size=18pt]ROFLMTBAO[/size]

Rolling on floor laughing my tiny black a$$ off!

Also start a indecency album of yourself for him,  Dress like a LovePeddler and let him take the pics,  You cant go from zero to one hundred with this guy. Sex is over 50 percent mental,  Get his mind and you'll get your head! Plus giving him an unexpected sucking will arouse him. NOT ON THE BED THAT'S BORING. He is your husband so do it like a LovePeddler! Right after his shower get on your knees, don't neglect the balls either,  Do it a good 20 minutes,  You will awaken his senses and he will want MORE! Remember we are talking about a husband a life partner not a boyfriend!!! I wouldnt dare it with a boyfriend, ugh!!! Also call him BIG DADDY all the time to stroke his ego,  Put time aside for fasting and praying to give him a sense of having the best of both world's,  Also,  NO GRANNY PANTIES, UGH!!! Wishing you the best, dont cheat, PLEASE!!!

ooohhh, the best of both worlds for sure:

a bible thumping ___er (not referring to you in particular)
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by tpiah: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2010
@ poster

how far abi your story no get part 2
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Chookym(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
There is nothing wrong in cunnilingus as long as it is within marriage. bible says the bed is undefiled in marriage so there should be no holds bar in marriage. However there si always a problem when u carry yr past sexual life into marriage , that will make u to start comparing yr spouse to yr ex.This affects marriage a lot. all sexual experiences with diff pple are not the same. so many times in marriage u wish u had it like u use to but its not always like that, so be patient with yr man and try to convince him but it has to take time because that involves changing the way he sees sex. but u also need to start practicing it on him b4 he can feal like practicing it on you too, its time and patient. suck him first and when he begins to like it he will end up doing yrs too. barred

so many christian homes have this problem, one partner not getting what they want while the other partner explaining this selfishness on the basis of scripture . BOTH partner should satisfy each other ANYHOW. IT'S ALLOWED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! / Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.