Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust (31548 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important. / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by pathogen: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2018
If i ask any lady this questions, she don die. e no get the amount of lie wey you go lie wey i no go catch you. na all your secret you must talk finish that day, but abeg keep your dirty linen to yourself. Peoples secrets are just what they are, secrets! let them be. as long as it doesnt affect what we've got, you can be the devils daughter and i wont give two shits. you and your father can sort yourselves out later.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Narldon: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Me I can't ask babe all these ones just to "Build trust"

When I am not a Questionnaire grin

Ejima, So You still dey this country?

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by XieXie: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
I don't have a partner, getting into my thirties and really finding it difficult to see ladies these days.

It's as if they all go inside their houses when am out looking for one

Is someone else experiencing this or am I not well?
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by histemple: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jagz16:
[b][/b]im searching for a wife if you’re single you should hit me up

Hit you with gun abi with piston?
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Ihatelove(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rubbish!!!
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Ihatelove(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
XieXie:
I don't have a partner, getting into my thirties and really finding it difficult to see ladies these days.

It's as if they all go inside their houses when am out looking for one

Is someone else experiencing this or am I not well?
Are you looking for an innocent girl to prey on
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

The thread talks asking questions.

Women are liars by default. So why ask a lady a question when you sure know she's goin to lie?

Just sit back and read them and you'll get answers to your unasked questions.
That's how you end up jumping into conclusion... Mr reader just ask!
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by DONADAMS(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Celepope:
How come our forefathers never asked all these questions and they had a blissful and successful marital life even with some of them having multiple spouse.I think the problem lies in what the modern generation base their union on. Some of these ladies just feel the need to get married just to escape poverty while some get married just to take away shame from them while most men nowadays get married just to have kids and this reason has seen the recent rise in baby mama syndrome in our society.
I think the bolded can also be said about our foremothers too...
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by milemimi93(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
maiyee:
That's how you end up jumping into conclusion... Mr reader just ask!

Baby why ask? When I know your gonna lie bout everything.

Even something as 'age' women lie about it. For what reason?

I can understand the footballers who lie about their age. Theirs to keep their career.

But a girlfriend or whatever lying about her age is what I don't get.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Jh0wsef(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Narldon:

Ejima, So You still dey this country?
Lolllll. who's thisssssss you definitely know me somewhere
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks for this insight.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O in Shapati Lekki (Lakowe Golf Axis) at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
The family question is very important. Why they left their ex’s is also very important.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by XieXie: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ihatelove:

Are you looking for an innocent girl to prey on

I am not a predator and what do you mean by "innocent girl" please?
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by LanceO: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is it me, or people don't think this questions are necessary, from all the comments so far.

I believe the op doesn't mean you sit your partner down with pencil and paper in a formal setting, it should come up in discussions of which both parties should answer, and it's not necessarily at once... For a serious minded relationship with perceived future, i think it's necessary, people shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. You should form some kind of relationship that you can talk about "almost" everything. The bane of any relationship is bad communication, and the pile of things that can not be discussed by each party...

In my little experience, non in marriage, i believe majority of issues the op listed should be discussed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by youngbelieve(f): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

The thread talks asking questions.

Women are liars by default. So why ask a lady a question when you sure know she's goin to lie?

Just sit back and read them and you'll get answers to your unasked questions.

grin ;DThis one off me. Liars by default ke!! grin grin pls am exceptional
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by vikstandon(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
You count one before two...Teach me on how to find a girl friend or mate before your lectures on trust.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust by milemimi93(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
youngbelieve:

grin ;DThis one off me. Liars by default ke!! grin grin pls am exceptional

The only way you can be exceptional is, if you have something dangling in between your legs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.