Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus (3536 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
A struggling man should focus on how to make his life better and not go into relationship, stop looking for love while you are financially unstable, there's no love without financial backings(modern world). You should start given in to your urges and needs only when you are financially comfortable to care for another without feeling it's effect and lastly don't see any woman as bad because she dumped you due to your financial condition, she only did you a favour to be focused and become better, all female creatures go for the best and the one in charge of the jungle. Have a great week ahead. Note: This is just an advise to encourage young men out there who are struggling, don't misinterpret my harmless post.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by EmzyT: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Naijanascam: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Hahahaha this iyaebe lady self ... don't come here and spoil show for sombori's son..... but do you mean you are not bringing anything to the table grin grin even after elbowing the yansh

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Why do I feel this is such an unwise statement, even though it's sincere?

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
Hahahaha this iyaebe lady self ... don't come here and spoil show for sombori's son..... but do you mean you are not bringing anything to the table grin grin even after elbowing the yansh
This post is just an advise and not a bill sharing post please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Why do I feel this is such an unwise statement, even though it's sincere?
Because you have problems with raw truth.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2022
But if the man decide to follow your advice, and his condition never improved while approaching 40 years & beyond.

You will start to tag him irresponsible, a fool @ 40 just for the mere fact of being single!

3 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
But if the man decide to follow your advice, and his condition never improved while approaching 40 years & beyond.

You will start to tag him irresponsible, a fool @ 40 just for the mere fact of being single!
A man should know where he belongs, don't go pricing for lace when you can only afford China, that's the logic
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by HopeNeverDies: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Damnnn!!!!! Literally; I don't even know you But what you're saying is partially wrong. So coz he's financially unstable; He shouldn't date. Lmao... That's to your own thinking please. You could have just said you can't date a broke guy... That's it. Don't tryna classify All girls that they can't date a broke guy...
Lmao...

I can give u personal examples to justify that ur claim_Is/Claims_are wrong....

Listen up; I have a guy , I was so surprised if they tell me say nah through him gf he go make am.. the guy had literally almost nothing, it was thru his gf that things changed for him.. swears..

Honestly, to me ,Any girlfriend that leaves her boyfriend during his hard times is a Fucking Hoe...bcoz that should be the best time he needed her the most...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
A man should know where he belongs, don't go pricing for lace when you can only afford China, that's the logic
yea exactly
okay now u are talking

Indeed there is high maintenance & low maintenance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Slynation(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
This Iyaebe of a girl don dey get sense small small oO...!! There are atoms of truths littered all over the post because most times, heartbreaks has a direct relationship with hustling, you auto-become more focus in life in the name of moving on...

A wise man once told me : Young boys are getting broke because they keep playing the role of a husband in a relationship...!!

Anyways...A SIMPle man will always learn the hard way...!!

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Oowel(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
@Op if the guy has to be financially stable before keeping a relationship what is the gal's responsibility in the relationship if I may ask? Thoughts like this simply tells why guys should just fvck any gal that comes his way since he isn't ready for relationship because of finance simply because all gals have to offer is pvssy...

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by posty56: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
then struggling women should do what, sit down and enjoy what they did not labour for

13 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Because you have problems with raw truth.

Let me tell you why I said what I said.

The very idea of building/conquering first as a man before one looks at the direction of the opposite sex is against UNITY.

Have you observed that most couples who build together, hardly part ways and even when they do both will still be standing strong and have great respect for each other.

This is what shallow ladies do, and end up becoming an object in a home rather than an asset to be treasured, consulted and partnered with. They are only fit for errands, sex and making babies!

However, the caveat here is that the lady in question, should be able to identify a responsible guy (a guy who understands the cost dimension of life) and of premium importance understand her role in his life and vise versa. when this is established then you'll see the beauty of building together, than waiting for a made man.

Iyaebe certain levels of results cannot be gotten alone you need a partner indeed.

A man that is made doesn't necessarily need a woman who is looking for a comfortable lifestyle rather he looks for a successful lady that can maintain his sacrifices, most ladies who want this level of men don't even have the basic requirements for that level, they end up being side chicks or alone in the marriage bkos value wise you havent been there for this man, he made his wealth without any contributions from you whatsoever, so who do you think you're in the relationship or marriage? What are you fulfilling?

I'm not encouraging ladies to date broke guys, but a guy with a future who is principled, consistent and focus is someone any reasonable lady should give a chance. Even of his today is nothing to write home about. It would be tough but the victory will be worth it.

Let me tell you something about a man's world, the hardest thing for us to do is to establish financial independence, we do this through, business, paid employment or investment, any lady that's not there during this formative years won't be taken serious. Take this seriously, provided the guy is responsible.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by jeniusmann(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
As in, ehn. Me sef just dey observe.
posty56:
then struggling women should do what, sit down and enjoy what they did not labour for
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by posty56: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
jeniusmann:
As in, ehn. Me sef just dey observe.
omo leave this gender, if you take them serious you no go ,go far

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by flames007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
A struggling man should focus on how to make his life better and not go into relationship, stop looking for love while you are financially unstable, there's no love without financial backings(modern world). You should start given in to your urges and needs only when you are financially comfortable to care for another without feeling it's effect and lastly don't see any woman as bad because she dumped you due to your financial condition, she only did you a favour to be focused and become better, all female creatures go for the best and the one in charge of the jungle. Have a great week ahead. Note: This is just an advise to encourage young men out there who are struggling, don't misinterpret my harmless post.
Truth dey taste like paracetamol, but you're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by jeniusmann(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
As for me, I'm struggling, yes. But when I get rich and comfortable, there won't be any "special" woman for me, because they'd all be the same in my mind.
I'll only make a queen out of the woman who treated me like her king even with my struggles.
But since that's close to impossible in modern times, I'll stick to catching cruises, fun and vibes, while keeping things casual.

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Sheddy5(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
broke guys should date broke girls so they could workout a better future, but if the guy is not concern about the future hence break up, if the girl is not concern about the future hence break up.

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by flames007(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oowel:
@Op if the guy has to be financially stable before keeping a relationship what is the gal's responsibility in the relationship if I may ask? Thoughts like this simply tells why guys should just fvck any gal that comes his way since he isn't ready for relationship because of finance simply because all gals have to offer is pvssy...
So are you telling me that you cant find a lady in your class when you eventually achieve stability? Trust me, she's 100% correct. If you focus and succeed at what you do, you'll only want to go for smart, working class girls. Then you wouldn't need to bother about what she's bringing to the table because she's already complementing you.

where most Nigerian men get it wrong is In trying to be lord over a woman. And to do this, the woman most times is dependent on him(financially, of course). That way, he has a sense of power and feels he can do, undo and redo. But when he starts to feel the financial weight, he'll open his very wide mouth and ask 'what are you bringing to the table sef' cheesy.

Don't just date out of boredom or because your deek is itching you. There are bad eggs out there, but so are good ones. Succeed first and find the one that would complement you. QED

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Let me tell you why I said what I said.

The very idea of building/conquering first as a man before one looks at the direction of the opposite sex is against UNITY.

Have you observed that most couples who build together, hardly part ways and even when they do both will still be standing strong and have great respect for each other.

This is what shallow ladies do, and end up becoming an object in a home rather than an asset to be treasured, consulted and partnered with. They are only fit for errands, sex and making babies!

However, the caveat here is that the lady in question, should be able to identify a responsible guy (a guy who understands the cost dimension of life) and of premium importance understand her role in his life and vise versa. when this is established then you'll see the beauty of building together, than waiting for a made man.

Iyaebe certain levels of results cannot be gotten alone you need a partner indeed.

A man that is made doesn't necessarily need a woman who is looking for a comfortable lifestyle rather he looks for a successful lady that can maintain his sacrifices, most ladies who want this level of men don't even have the basic requirements for that level, they end up being side chicks or alone in the marriage bkos value wise you havent been there for this man, he made his wealth without any contributions from you whatsoever, so who do you think you're in the relationship or marriage? What are you fulfilling?

I'm not encouraging ladies to date broke guys, but a guy with a future who is principled, consistent and focus is someone any reasonable lady should give a chance. Even of his today is nothing to write home about. It would be tough but the victory will be worth it.

Let me tell you something about a man's world, the hardest thing for us to do is to establish financial independence, we do this through, business, paid employment or investment, any lady that's not there during this formative years won't be taken serious. Take this seriously, provided the guy is responsible.
There's nothing like building with a man, it doesn't always end up well with such women, you didn't get my msg well, my msg is in favour of a struggling man
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
There's nothing like building with a man, it doesn't always end up well with such women, you didn't get my msg well, my msg is in favour of a struggling man

Let's disagree to agree. Happy Sunday, hope you cook rice.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Let's disagree to agree. Happy Sunday, hope you cook rice.
cook ke? I'm in my Aunty's house enjoying myself
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
cook ke? I'm in my Aunty's house enjoying myself

Ah, you no get problem be that. Lols when you go cook make your anty too come enjoy?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Ah, you no get problem be that. Lols when you go cook make your anty too come enjoy?
That'll be when I get married
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
That'll be when I get married

So your anty no fit come visit you for house enjoy herself, why you wan prolong the enjoyment until you marry, that won't be fair now, Bible say hope deferred makes the heart sick.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your post made sense, this just the pure truth. I know this because I'm in that stage now struggling but I sure will get my break soon by God's grace. But the problem is the people (esp girls) that will come and tell me rubbish when I have money but want to be with more girls or no girl at all. Na there fight go dey.

5 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
jeniusmann:
As for me, I'm struggling, yes. But when I get rich and comfortable, there won't be any "special" woman for me, because they'd all be the same in my mind.
I'll only make a queen out of the woman who treated me like her king even with my struggles.
But since that's close to impossible in modern times, I'll stick to catching cruises, fun and vibes, while keeping things casual.
We are definitely operating on the same dimension. I can't ask you to stick with me now that I'm struggling but if I make it and you start babbling rushing about how we should stick to each other you will fall inside acid.

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
fattprince:

Your post made sense, this just the pure truth. I know this because I'm in that stage now struggling but I sure will get my break soon by God's grace. But the problem is the people (esp girls) that will come and tell me rubbish when I have money but want to be with more girls or no girl at all. Na there fight go dey.
You are free to do whatever you like but that’s if you can live your life without a woman
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Truvelisback(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
What should struggling women do?

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Franklinshaddy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
A struggling man should focus on how to make his life better and not go into relationship, stop looking for love while you are financially unstable, there's no love without financial backings(modern world). You should start given in to your urges and needs only when you are financially comfortable to care for another without feeling it's effect and lastly don't see any woman as bad because she dumped you due to your financial condition, she only did you a favour to be focused and become better, all female creatures go for the best and the one in charge of the jungle. Have a great week ahead. Note: This is just an advise to encourage young men out there who are struggling, don't misinterpret my harmless post.[color=#006600][/color]Hmm another Broke ass that want to be a liability to men always looking for already made

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / How Would You Feel If Your Nigerian Boyfriend Controls You Anyhow / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.