Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

"My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" (3015 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

yeah! Very very scarce.

Some ladies' destiny husbands are at the warfront some are doin life behind bars.

Women are more than men.

Hehehe
hmmm

Really
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by milemimi93(m): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Hehehe
hmmm

Really

sincerely speakin, men are not much on earth again. A lot of them die every second at the war front. Take Boko Haram and our soldiers for example. Others are serving life sentence in prison.
Some are some are roamin the streets due to whatever 'get rich quick' they did that backfired.

I advice u become a second wife.

Half bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by donbachi(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2018
4 ur mind
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
What do mean by interfere? Are you really in love with this guy or are you desperate. There is nothing wrong in being a second wife but just think it through.
Like seriously? There is everything wrong with being a second wife,have you thought of the trauma that would cause the first wife? Everyone just thinks of himself this days,and she calls herself a christian,it is totally against our faith. But I guess she is just a church goer and not a true Christian.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Katier00(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Like seriously? There is everything wrong with being a second wife,have you thought of the trauma that would cause the first wife? Everyone just thinks of himself this days,and she calls herself a christian,it is totally against our faith. But I guess she is just a church goer and not a true Christian.
I understand what you mean but I for one would love my husband to get another wife instead of being a community peniss.

2 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
I understand what you mean but I for one would love my husband to get another wife instead of being a community peniss.
grin grin grin grin grin,woww,that's rare,most women,including me can't share
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by lilmax(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

So what makes you think Nig women are not smart??
I didn't say that
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Katier00(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
prettysassygirl:

grin grin grin grin grin,woww,that's rare,most women,including me can't share
my sister so you prefer your hubby to go under anything in skirt, even after your sisters, friends or even house helps. I know having a second wife doesn't guarantee faithfulness but if you ask me to choose, I would prefer him getting another wife once he can provide for us both

2 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
prettysassygirl:

So Christians don't marry two wives? Are u really in this country? Church goer? Who are u to judge her?

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:

True talk, true talk my sister.

Many of us women are selfish and self centered and that's why many of them lose out in the end. The truth is that some homes where there are two wives (polygamous) are even more peaceful than some homes where u have one wife. I think everything in life is by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Everything is by HIS grace.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by myners007: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Seal33 post=69967998]

What kind of comment is this? If u don't know what to say why can't u shut up. So childish of u [/quote The only issue here is your fabricated story from the pit of hell. I think u must be his Agent.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Agboki: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

So being second wife is not a bad thing abi?

YES.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=myners007 post=69986463][/quote]

This shows how immature u are. Pls gerarrahiaaa
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Cthaffa(f): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Seal33 post=69929106]Pls house advise this lady asap. Pls let's know your thoughts. She needs advice so I decided to share her story here. Pls advice her.

Here is the summary of her story:

My ex boyfriend wants to marry me but the problem is that he is already married with children to another woman. We dated for over seven years and later broke up. Along the line, he got married after we broke up, to another woman and has kids.

We met again after some years and reconnected our feelings again for each other. He now told me he still loved me and wants to marry me. So I'm now confused and don't know what to do.

Do I go ahead and marry him as his second wife? He has assured me his wife will not interfere with me. And he told me that I will not regret the decision. His is Christian, I'm Christian too. And he is really serious about this. What do I do now because I'm really confused.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique if u love him no problem.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by myners007: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

This shows how immature u are. Pls gerarrahiaaa
I know u are tripping.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by rosebuzz(f): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2018
godfatherx:
From experience: Cheating is sweet, but once he settles with you as the 2nd wife, that excitement vanish and he is out again looking for the 3rd.

A word is enuf...
You have said it all experiencing the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Female Artist Strips Completely Naked At Sacred Catholic Church (photos / I Was Toasting A Girl And My Penis Got / Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.