Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,986 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feelings (1457 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Girls Feelings In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feelings by Africanqueen2(f): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2010
How would u feel? You came home from work. . . U had a long day. . . U were very tired. . . U came into ur apartment walk straight to ur room door. . . Open it to find ur younger sister humping ur fiancee? How would you react?
Re: Feelings by Pweety4me(f): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2010
Mi no get sistren gal! grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Feelings by lallafati(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2010
Wooo, grin

Well, would try to keep my composure, and ask them to excuse me for interrupting, will turn around and call the police and have them charged for trespassing. They can both forget my numba.
Very theoretical though, really dont know how I would react  undecided I would like to believe that I would be strong enough not to collapse, or lose it, and hopefully will keep my dignity in the process of dealing with that.
Re: Feelings by Pweety4me(f): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2010
lallafati:

Wooo, grin

Well, would try to keep my composure, and ask them to excuse me for interrupting, will turn around and call the police and have them charged for trespassing. They can both forget my numba.
Very theoretical though, really dont know how I would react  undecided I would like to believe that I would be strong enough not to collapse, or lose it, and hopefully will keep my dignity in the process of dealing with that.
Ahahaha after being tired? cheesy grin
Re: Feelings by lallafati(f): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ahahaha after being tired? cheesy grin

LOL that would probably wake me right up undecided
Re: Feelings by Pweety4me(f): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2010
^your eyes go turn red wif rage! grin
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2010
I will  close my eyes, open it, close it again and hope it is a nightmare.

btw I hope this is not a true or personal story.
Re: Feelings by lallafati(f): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

^your eyes go turn red wif rage! grin

Red? thats too mild, probably dark green angry angry angry grin cheesy Just hope that never happens really. undecided What are u gonna do yourself if that happens to you?
Re: Feelings by Pweety4me(f): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2010
^Yu no see my comment?i no get sistren(sister) jare undecided undecided grin tongue
Re: Feelings by lallafati(f): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Yu no see my comment?i no get sistren(sister) jare undecided undecided grin tongue

I read that, but what if u did? let's replace sis by cousin or best friend?
Re: Feelings by Pweety4me(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2010
God 4bid!!!!!!! cheesy angry lipsrsealed
Re: Feelings by lallafati(f): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

God 4bid!!!!!!! cheesy angry lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Feelings by Africanqueen2(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2010
rokiatu:

I will  close my eyes, open it, close it again and hope it is a nightmare.

btw I hope this is not a true or personal story.
Its a true story. . . Happened to a friend. . .
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2010
oh lawgyyy lawd, where do you get these nollywoods scipt from? undecided
Re: Feelings by Africanqueen2(f): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2010
jennykadry:

oh lawgyyy lawd, where do you get these nollywoods scipt from? undecided
If u got nothing to say why don't u shut it. . . After all its not compulsory u comment on every post. . . Shit happens in life you know. Just because it didn't happen to you or people around doesn't mean its fiction.
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2010
arrrrrgggg just keep shush, and go think of sthg better to do, who knows, you might end up in nollywood
Re: Feelings by Onchedu(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2010
Sh*t happens sometimes. First of all Ur bf is irresponsible and Ur sister has no respect for U if this should happen to U.

If the question was put to the guys, I'd probably just go out and pray they both have the sense to pack up and leave before I come back. the brother would be forgiven eventually; if the girl knows what's good for her she'd stay clear of bringing the subject up ever.
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2010
@ poster, just join her and make sure u both finish the man
Re: Feelings by cantell(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2010
African_queen:

How would u feel? You came home from work. . . U had a long day. . . U were very tired. . . U came into your apartment walk straight to your room door. . . Open it to find your younger sister humping your fiancee? How would you react?
I'll tell them to carry on.
Afterall this world na pawpaw.
Either deuce or game.
Re: Feelings by no1madman(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2010
kill him and go 2 prison. grin grin
Re: Feelings by queeneve: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2010
Where yall getting yall "friends" from?  Are there a store that yall buying yall friends from?

I trust my fiance wholeheartedly and I wouldn't even be thinking that shit cos anytime you manifest something it comes to pass, I REBUKE THAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!  

Nassy people are just nassy, and yall got too many "friends" stories!
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2010
lol
Re: Feelings by papagee1(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Mi no get sistren gal! grin tongue lipsrsealed
no wonder you have the great heart of a mosquito~
Re: Feelings by MissyB1(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2010
Quietly close the door and do what I know how to do best.

God knows I don't have a sister . . . .No need to worry. grin
Re: Feelings by daddee: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2010
If there is another room in the house, I'll go there and really try to sleep pretending I saw nothing and hoping to wake up to the realisation that I've got no sister afterall and am single n seriously searching
Re: Feelings by Ben13: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2010
hmm. . .If I were you, I'll try hard to WAKEUP cos it's only a bad dream cheesy
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ben-10:

hmm. . .If I were you, I'll try hard to WAKEUP cos it's only a bad dream cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Feelings by candylips(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
@poster

i will join in on the action tongue
Re: Feelings by bxcode(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
@poster, Its only God that knows what I will do tongue
Re: Feelings by Carolece(f): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2010
African_queen:

How would u feel? You came home from work. . . U had a long day. . . U were very tired. . . U came into your apartment walk straight to your room door. . . Open it to find your younger sister humping your fiancee? How would you react?
Depending on how young the sister is. If she is a child, he'd be in some serious trouble with myself and the law.

If she's an adult, then the relationship with myself and him is immediately over, my sister have to find her own apartment immediately.
Re: Feelings by Navi613: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
sounds like something from the Jeremy kyle show
Re: Feelings by luap: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
Both you and sis need to get rid of the fiance. You two are going to have to move on from this, because sadly your family, and that is the fact. Hopefully, you can look at it that your sister did you a favor.

Imagine if you two actually got married, you had some children spent 10 or 15 years of your life with this guy and you ended up in divorce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Proposing To A Man / Tell Me Wat To Do / How Long Does Heartbreak Last. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.