Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (86613 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by raph101(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:
In the same bauchi, there are also crowd like this that would follow atiku.

The thing is picture won't determine votes, i can bet those who came out are not up to 2000.

1000 crowd would look like a million to the eye.

Gbam!
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by bestpunterever: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Am not taking any side and am not a politician but one thing I know is that people will always come out to see a president ..they did that to Goodluck Ebel Jonathan but we all know what happened. ..just saying tho ...

See signature
na lie Gej was stoned in the north

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Isn't that dino's pic in second post? Propaganda supreme.
Okorocha has turned Dino in this one's eyes. grin grin

Eyaa. You seem to be very saddened by the pictures. Save your sorrow for next year child. wink

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Metuh:

Goodluck Jonathan was shown more love than this, what's the result?

People will always come out to see the President no matter the location.

Sorry Mr GEJ was shown fake love. if you understand the north very well you will know the kind of love they got for pmb Is different.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
God no go gree make dis man win again.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by abc115: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Bauchi = SS&SE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:
In the same bauchi, there are also crowd like this that would follow atiku.

The thing is picture won't determine votes, i can bet those who came out are not up to 2000.

1000 crowd would look like a million to the eye.
Had this been a PDP rally, would you have said same? Keep consoling yourself. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by ejimatic: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
The bitter truth is Obasanjo our son spent 8years completely despite all hues and cries then. He used the turn of the south wastefully. Buhari will spend 8 years completely. He is using the turn of the North. I am yet to see any Northern man that can unseat him. Is it Atiku. Tambuwal Kwankwaso Never ever can any of them defeat him. He is still the most popular candidate in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Am not taking any side and am not a politician but one thing I know is that people will always come out to see a president ..they did that to Goodluck Ebel Jonathan but we all know what happened. ..just saying tho ...

See signature
you're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okorocha has turned Dino in this one's eyes. grin grin

Eyaa. You seem to be very saddened by the pictures. Save your sorrow for next year child. wink
I didn't know. But okoroawusa and milying have similar face.

Where were you on the thread about icc denied buhari's integrity?
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari will definitely win come 2019 there are no two ways about it. if he didn't win then expect civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by sparko1(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.

if you know, you know! and God is not interested in Nigeria politics, so sorry to say, we are stuck with him!
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by promise4wonders: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
you guys should leave this man alone.he has the right to his opinion.

1 Share

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by bedspread: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Failure @its Peak
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by modupe2: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2018
What love was shown to Jonathan? By this time of his tenure, it was already becoming glaring he was a gonerrr...............

Metuh:

Goodluck Jonathan was shown more love than this, what's the result?

People will always come out to see the President no matter the location.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by KenOne: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Senatorial rally and campaign of just about 6 to 7 local government participating and Buhari is drawing such a crowd, just imagine if its the full state rally and campaign. Abeg Buhari don win 2019 election finish.

PDP banking on the votes from South East and South South will be dissappointed rerun in Rivers has shown that Amaechi has locked down Rivers and Anambra election where PDP came distant 3rd behind APC. Orji Uzor Kalu, Sulivan Chime, Osita Okechukwu, Okorocha Ngige and others will not allow PDP rig or inflate votes in Abia same in other states of South East.

Then in Bayelsa Timipre Sylva wants to take over the senate seat from Ben Bruce the twitter senator and will not allow PDP do anything in there. In Delta Uduaghan and others are there to check mate PDP. Akwa Ibom is almost a done deal for APC and Cross River we do not need any witch to tell us how it will go.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by modupe2: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2018
You can say that again my brother.

apolonius:

They have always come out for Buhari this way since 2002 that he joined politics. It is the same everywhere in the north.

Go and look at his performances in Bauchi and other states in the north since 2003.

Truth is that nobody can defeat this guy unless he dies or withdraws due to health challenges.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by bedspread: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.
[/s]pmb will be retired to Daura permanently...
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Isn't that dino's pic in second post? Propaganda supreme.
thats okorocha
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
frankmoney:
thats okorocha
I know now oo.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Had this been a PDP rally, would you have said same? Keep consoling yourself. cheesy

i wouldn't.

Because i have had this experience before in delta state.

Let me tell, when the campaign for lga chairman and councillor began, it was a duo between an apc member and pdp member in ika land i.e umunede, agbor, ekwuoma, etc.

The Apc candidate had crowds when compaign was on, there was panic among the pdp supporters.

But after the election, pdp won.

That was exactly my point.

You haven't seen atiku campaign rally, you are already concluding.

Bros cool down those crowd are nothing.. Only an inexperience would be afraid or rejoice because of the crowd.

Even gej pulled the same crowd but failed.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I didn't know. But okoroawusa and milying have similar face.

Where were you on the thread about icc denied buhari's integrity?
I could as well ask you where you were in a thousand threads. We comment on threads we choose to and ignore those that we don't want to. It us our exclusive right. I support the APC and Buhari and you support the PDP. I don't think there's any problem with doing so.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by sparko1(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

He might win in North West ND North East, that is expected, but with PDP springing up northerner as their candidate, the margin will be slim if not matched,
The battle spot will be North Central, South West. As it is assumed PDP is strong in South South and South East..

sorry oh! check you calculation again

north east, north west are already in the bag for him
south west is in the bag too (when money start flowing now, south west is out)
south south - (Edo state is already in the bag too)

now we have north central and south east majorly for PDP

Truth is PDP needs south west to have a fighting chance at this, but they are busy gathering northerners that will always side with Buhari any time any day!

if they are serious, they should begin fighting for the west because, it is the west that has the kind of population that can make this thing a fight in the first place the combine south south and south east is not up to kano, kaduna and lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by godox2(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

They have always come out for Buhari this way since 2002 that he joined politics. It is the same everywhere in the north.

Go and look at his performances in Bauchi and other states in the north since 2003.

Truth is that nobody can defeat this guy unless he dies or withdraws due to health challenges.

He shall not die, the Lord shall allow him to live to the fulliest and accomplish God's purpose in his life.
The day I google and found out who Buhari really is not what the ELITES tells us who he is, I fell in love with him. Personally I dont know him one on one, but I have the feeling that, he is the best for now. All those against him has no good reason of doing that. Those that decamped did not say that he did not perform, but they were not carried along. Politically they are right, but they should have perform in their respective posts to win return tickets instead of looking for automatic tickets to secure their seats.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
KenOne:
Senatorial rally and campaign of just about 6 to 7 local government participating and Buhari is drawing such a crowd, just imagine if its the full state rally and campaign. Abeg Buhari don win 2019 election finish.

PDP banking on the votes from South East and South South will be dissappointed rerun in Rivers has shown that Amaechi has locked down Rivers and Anambra election where PDP came distant 3rd behind APC. Orji Uzor Kalu, Sulivan Chime, Osita Okechukwu, Okorocha Ngige and others will not allow PDP rig or inflate votes in Abia same in other states of South East.

Then in Bayelsa Timipre Sylva wants to take over the senate seat from Ben Bruce the twitter senator and will not allow PDP do anything in there. In Delta Uduaghan and others are there to check mate PDP. Akwa Ibom is almost a done deal for APC and Cross River we do not need any witch to tell us how it will go.

daydreaming at its peak.

With this useless analysis, buhari won't win my local government in delta.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:

i wouldn't.

Because i have had this experience before in delta state.

Let me tell, when the campaign for lga chairman and councillor began, it was a duo between an apc member and pdp member in ika land i.e umunede, agbor, ekwuoma, etc.

The Apc candidate had crowds when compaign was on, there was panic among the pdp supporters.

But after the election, pdp won.

That was exactly my point.

You haven't seen atiku campaign rally, you are already concluding.

Bros cool down those crowd are nothing.. Only an inexperience would be afraid or rejoice because of the crowd.

Even gej pulled the same crowd but failed.
Can you show me a single thread regarding a crowd in a PDP rally where you downplayed the size and impact of the crowd as depicted in the pictures? Just ONE. Don't go edit a previous comment to prove yourself right tho.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by codedguy1(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

How come he lost elections against obasanjo, yaradua and GEJ? The dynamics this time is changing. He might still win but Dont assume pix like these makes it impossible for him to lose.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
I see my nigga Ali saraki's nightmare
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
I could as well ask you where you were in a thousand threads. We comment on threads we choose to and ignore those that we don't want to. It out exclusive right. I support the APC and Buhari and you support the PDP. I don't think there's any problem with doing so.

Thanks.
Baba don cast with that sentence. So you have confirmed that all of you are one Group. Besides the rest just shows that all apc have no integrity.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Clientprezident: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Is all over for PMB
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

Go and check the number of votes he polled in 2007 when he contested against Yar'Adua and get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.