Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (86614 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

Let me educate you a little.

The potential PDP flagbearers have ran against him severally and lost.

Atiku in 2007 and 2015, what did he get from the north?

How did Makarfi lose his senate bid in 2015 in the Kaduna his base of over 15 years?

Yar’adua himself acknowledged he was rigged in during the 2007 election and the Supreme Court largely said that. Yet,what did he get against Buhari? He won because Buhari got the north and nowhere else, Yar’adua got some states and largely the entire South.

How did Kwankwaso lose his re-election bid in 2003? What did he get for PDP as a sitting governor in 2012?

Despite his reputed visionary leadership in Jigawa, what defeated Lamido and his choices in 2015 like in 1999?

Have you checked how Tambuwal got to the House of Reps and even became speaker?Have you checked how he came Governor?

Forget the noise, all those guys put together can’t even make a dent on his base.

Also, Tambuwal joined PDP because Wike wants to impose him as presidential candidate and become his running mate. You will see how these guys will fight to finish.

Buhari has an increased base, has the SW and quietly eating into the SE and SS. Bookmark this.

"" The potential PDP flagbearers have ran against him severally and lost.""

None of the PDP flag bearers have contested any election against Buhari.

"" Yar’adua himself acknowledged he was rigged in during the 2007 election and the Supreme Court largely said that.""

Blatant n very stupid Yoruba lies.

"" Yar’adua got some states and largely the entire South.
""

Yaradua beat Buhari blue black in the north, Yaradua dusted Buhari in the caliphate HQ Sokwoto.

""How did Kwankwaso lose his re-election bid in 2003? What did he get for PDP as a sitting governor in 2012?""

As a sitting governor Kwakwanso got 440,666 votes for PDP.

"" Have you checked how Tambuwal got to the House of Reps and even became speaker?Have you checked how he came Governor?
""

Tambuwal is a popular politician and won elections under PDP without buharis help so stop being unnecessarily silly.

""Forget the noise, all those guys put together can’t even make a dent on his base.
""

Yaradua beat buhari blue black in the north.

"" Also, Tambuwal joined PDP because Wike wants to impose him as presidential candidate ""

14 senators, 36 house of reps, senate president n 3 governors, kano state deputy governor from northern nigeria were also dragged into PDP by wike to all become presidents abi grin

""Buhari has an increased base, has the SW and quietly eating into the SE and SS ""

In the last election, SW broke even 57% vs 43% against GEJ, He doesn't have the SW.

Eating into the SE n SS as in igbos now love Buhari and want to come out n vote him? gringringringrin
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Yar’adua himself acknowledged he was rigged in during the 2007 election and the Supreme Court largely said that.""

""

Yaradua beat Buhari blue black in the north, Yaradua dusted Buhari in the caliphate HQ Sokwoto.

""How did Kwankwaso lose his re-election bid in 2003? What did he get for PDP as a sitting governor in 2012?""

"" Have you checked how Tambuwal got to the House of Reps and even became speaker?Have you checked how he came Governor?
""

Tambuwal is a popular politician and won elections under PDP without buharis help so stop being unnecessarily silly.

""Forget the noise, all those guys put together can’t even make a dent on his base.
""

"" Also, Tambuwal joined PDP because Wike wants to impose him as presidential candidate ""

14 senators, 36 house of reps, senate president n 3 governors, kano state deputy governor from northern nigeria were also dragged into PDP by wike to all become presidents abi grin

""Buhari has an increased base, has the SW and quietly eating into the SE and SS ""

In the last election, SW broke even 57% vs 43% against GEJ, He doesn't have the SW.

Eating into the SE n SS as in igbos now love Buhari and want to come out n vote him? gringringringrin

You are deluded and quite silly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Let me start from the bolded, Buhari was picked or elected as APC candidate in December of 2014,goole is still alive, who told you bought South South and West won't be compensated??
Where in my submission did I mention defeat for Buhari in the north, he might win but there won't be any 1.9million votes again, keep my word,
So from your assumption everybody knew buhari was the candidate to beat in 2014 and still decided to waste money?
Nobody will b happy if he or she lost an election, reason I said they will manage themselves till probably after election, or do you expect any of them after losing the primary to go to apc? Stop the joke bro..
Did you noticed the recently conducted election in kaduna? Tell me how apc will have a landslide in kaduna, and kano.
FYI...KWANKWASSIYA movement are up to 400k alone, shekarau and the rest..
See the game is there, reason buhari is very afraid

You are sleeping and picking half-truths. You mean you are so ignorant about politics that you don’t know how APC was formed and for what purpose?

Let me let time educate you.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

You are sleeping and picking half-truths. You mean you are so ignorant about politics that you don’t know how APC was formed and for what purpose?

Let me let time educate you.
Kindly disprove my analysis..
Thanks
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Kindly disprove my analysis..
Thanks

Already did severally,can’t repeat myself. Just don’t forget all I said and watch the events of sept.ending to October 8th.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by tuniski: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""

""

""

GEJ defeated Buhari in 2011 but lose to Buhari in 2015 cos the undercurrents are different.
Buhari will be thrashed next year.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2018
tuniski:

GEJ defeated Buhari in 2011 but lose to Buhari in 2015 cos the undercurrents are different.
Buhari will be thrashed next year.

Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.