Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (86610 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2018
codedguy1:

How come he lost elections against obasanjo, yaradua and GEJ? The dynamics this time is changing. He might still win but Dont assume pix like these makes it impossible for him to lose.
Somebody campaigned 4 times to win and when he won there was hardship in the land. His zombies now think nigerians will vote for him to win again after all they have suffered.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by gare(f): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.

GOD HAS SAID IT ALREADY IT JUST WATCH AS THINGS WILL TURN AROUND
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Baba don cast with that sentence. So you have confirmed that all of you are one Group. Besides the rest just shows that all apc have no integrity.
WTF. Cast how? Supporting or aligning with a particular group is "casting"?

Wow. I guess you "cast" by supporting PDP as well.

I don't even see the sense in the comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by seanswitch(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

They have always come out for Buhari this way since 2002 that he joined politics. It is the same everywhere in the north.

Go and look at his performances in Bauchi and other states in the north since 2003.

Truth is that nobody can defeat this guy unless he dies or withdraws due to health challenges.

He is loosing grounds on terrains that brought him to power. APC got Ekiti and lost Kwara, Sokoto, Benue. And we know he ain't getting any state from south east and south south.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Can you show me a single thread regarding a crowd in a PDP rally where you downplayed the size and impact of the crowd as depicted in the pictures? Just ONE. Don't go edit a previous comment to prove yourself right tho.

your question is very lame.

Let me show you how lame it is.

Has pdp conducted any rally in the north this year?
If yes mention one.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:

If yes mention one.
Oga,pdp did rallies in jigawa and one in katsina.me and you know that pdp is only sure of ss/se alone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
seanswitch:

He is loosing grounds on terrains that brought him to power. APC got Ekiti and lost Kwara, Sokoto, Benue. And we know he ain't getting any state from south east and south south.
He has not lost ground in sokoto,dont allow hatred make you lie.he has lost in benue,kwara.this will be replaced by edo and ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Awoo88: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.
He has this much crowd when he was losing in the past. The different was southwest vote which he most likely not going to get this time
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by codedguy1(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Somebody campaigned 4 times to win and when he won there was hardship in the land. His zombies now think nigerians will vote for him to win again after all they have suffered.

Its their right to be zombies, but this nonsense about him not being capable of losing the next election just irks me.

What else do I expect from zombies.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by abututony(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
For yr information there is nothing that will make pmb loose the core north . Benue is being deceived but other middle belt states will vote for him especially the Muslims who are still in numbers than the Christians. There is no political awareness in the Christians control areas except criticism. Some do not have pvc ot might not be interested at all.The south west is a no go area for pdp.zThe wise people fr the south east will go for pmb while pdp faithfuls on Internet will be busy analysing until the election is won.pdp will still scatter after the primary. Saraki will not get sny party ticket

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Awoo88:

He has this much crowd when he was losing in the past. The different was southwest vote which he most likely not to get this time
Your funny.why wont he get it with 6 western governors? Is it pdp they will vote?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Lot13(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
PMB.... The man evil doers love to hate.

Patriots are on the same page with you sir!!

God and the good people of Nigeria are with you no matter the efforts of saboteurs of our beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Awoo88: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Your funny.why wont he get it with 6 western governors? Is it pdp they will vote?
He won't. The good he enjoys before now was because of the perceived failure of PDP. He has turned out to be worst.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by ciggy000(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Even when two humans fight dirty on the street people would always come out en-mass to watch talkess of a sitting president passing.the crowd is not strange its just the normal instinct in man and to some persons seeing d president live may be once in a life time event so lets not get deceived by the crowd.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
sparko1:

sorry oh! check you calculation again

north east, north west are already in the bag for him
south west is in the bag too (when money start flowing now, south west is out)
south south - (Edo state is already in the bag too)

now we have north central and south east majorly for PDP

Truth is PDP needs south west to have a fighting chance at this, but they are busy gathering northerners that will always side with Buhari any time any day!

if they are serious, they should begin fighting for the west because, it is the west that has the kind of population that can make this thing a fight in the first place the combine south south and south east is not up to kano, kaduna and lagos.

Pls am here to post facts not hearsay, check the last presidential election voting map, when buhari was highly popular, he won by less than 3 million votes.
He always win in kano but 2015 result was purely Kwankwaso work
In 2011,he Had 1.1m votes in kano
Shekarau had 500k
And Goodluck had 400k.
2015..he won In kano with over 1.6million votes, I bet you he won't have up to half of the this time..
Which South West are you talking about?? South West is the most sophisticated region in Nigeria, check the last election results, the margin of votes he got ahead of Goodluck was less than 700k.
Did you know that not president was elected without winning North Central, and almost all states in North Central has a problem with fulani herdsmen,
Plateau, benue won't vote for him..
But what did I know shaa
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Stop decieving yourself.
There is nobody that can match Buhari in the north.
He is a demi god there.

Put Atiku,Lamido,kwakwoso,Tambawal etc on a single ticket,Buhari shadow will defeat them.

Forget all the rigging that was going on in the past without card readers.

Stop this hallucination bro, he is not as popular as you think perhaps anymore, he will win but not a landslide
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Stop decieving yourself.
There is nobody that can match Buhari in the north.
He is a demi god there.

Put Atiku,Lamido,kwakwoso,Tambawal etc on a single ticket,Buhari shadow will defeat them.

Forget all the rigging that was going on in the past without card readers.

So you mean there wasn't rigging in 2015?
Kano had over 2 million votes without a single void..
Check what happened to kano REC.. Those that aid that 2015 rigging are not with him anymore ... Fact...
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Oblang:

Buhari will perform better in the SS and SE than he did in the last election. The SS especially...

I agree, just as pdp candidate will perform better in both North West and North East compare to 2015
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by umuna(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
idealogical:
PMB..

For life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

I agree, just as pdp candidate will perform better in both North West and North East compare to 2015

Possible but averagely we shall see who will carry the day...
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2018
pdp never see anything. they are just day-dreaming! Sai Baba 2019. when they (Pdp) hear result, na piss them go piss for body

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by sparko1(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls am here to post facts not hearsay, check the last presidential election voting map, when buhari was highly popular, he won by less than 3 million votes.
He always win in kano but 2015 result was purely Kwankwaso work
In 2011,he Had 1.1m votes in kano
Shekarau had 500k
And Goodluck had 400k.
2015..he won In kano with over 1.6million votes, I bet you he won't have up to half of the this time..
Which South West are you talking about?? South West is the most sophisticated region in Nigeria, check the last election results, the margin of votes he got ahead of Goodluck was less than 700k.
Did you know that not president was elected without winning North Central, and almost all states in North Central has a problem with fulani herdsmen,
Plateau, benue won't vote for him..
But what did I know shaa

And this is your fact right ok!
let analyse it!

All this data you pulled are from when he was not anywhere close to the corridor of power as a matter of facts, you can say he has nobody in power during Goodluck Jonathans time!

let me start with kano, most of those governors and senators in the north only got there with Buhari's name, trust me, they used him to campaign and won because everyone just voted for the same party! i served in the north during election i can tell you, none of those people you mention can quench Buhari's influence in the north not even Kano of all places where the population of Fulani is like a river

now south-west
during that time it is saved to say only Lagos and one or two other state were properly under APC and at that time they were all fresh, now all the Southwest sate are in their complete control so tell me how the result will be the same!

North central
Before i continue i just want to say i have no support for any political party, this is just an objective analysis, in the north-central most of the people you are barking on to vote for PDP are in IDP, most didn't have the time to get their PVC, most are just thinking of how to live to see the next day, not at all bothered by election or no election, yes they may hate Buhari, but this is not a share of voice kind of vote, you have to personally go to the polling unit and cast your vote.
Now, this is not to say that Buhari will win north central but to say, the number of voters from that region will be drastically reduced.

HOW ABOUT THIS FOR FACTS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

So you mean there wasn't rigging in 2015?
Kano had over 2 million votes without a single void..
Check what happened to kano REC.. Those that aid that 2015 rigging are not with him anymore ... Fact...

LOl.
Is it possible for an opposition party to rig a government in Nigeria or Africa?

If there is any party that rigged in Kano,it should be PDP because the army,police,dss,inec were under PDP control in 2015 and i believed that the figure PDP even got in Kano was rigged up for PDP.

Don't talk about underage voters because both party registered underage voters to vote in 2015.

Majority of all this politicians that left Buhari won most of their elections by attaching Buhari photo to their campaign posters and they are just going to try their luck in PDP since most of them will not be allow to come back by governors in their state.

Now,Buhari is the president and i want to see how you guys will use this institutions to rig again.

PDP killed that Kano rec and you know that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by AgentGoat: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

They have always come out for Buhari this way since 2002 that he joined politics. It is the same everywhere in the north.

Go and look at his performances in Bauchi and other states in the north since 2003.

Truth is that nobody can defeat this guy unless he dies or withdraws due to health challenges.
Yea you are right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by betterford: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
HE DON RED FRO BUHARI NA SENATORIAL RALLY HIM COME DEY ATTEND NOW....AFTER YOUR BASKET MOUTH APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN WILL TELL US THAT YOU AND HIM ARE NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER THE DEFECTIONS OF GOVERNORS AND SENATORS....ALL OF YOU WILL SOON ENTER COMMA VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1:
LOl.
Is it possible for an opposition party to rig a government in Nigeria or Africa?

If there is any party that rigged in Kano,it should be PDP because the army,police,dss,inec were under PDP control in 2015 and i believed that the figure PDP even got in Kano was rigged up for PDP.

Don't talk about underage voters because both party registered underage voters to vote in 2015.

Majority of all this politicians that left Buhari won most of their elections by attaching Buhari photo to their campaign posters and they are just going to try their luck in PDP since most of them will not be allow to come back by governors in their state.

Now,Buhari is the president and i want to see how you guys will use this institutions to rig again.
PDP killed that Kano rec and you know that.

Wanted to reply you until I saw the bolded...

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by OlaMiki: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2018
this event happened just yesterday long after una yeyestic defections , mumu tongue
chomchom1:
Show us the campaign pic after large deflection! On the APC grin
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:

If yes mention one.
I thought so. cheesy
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
sparko1:

And this is your fact right ok!
let analyse it!

All this data you pulled are from when he was not anywhere close to the corridor of power as a matter of facts, you can say he has nobody in power during Goodluck Jonathans time!

let me start with kano, most of those governors and senators in the north only got there with Buhari's name, trust me, they used him to campaign and won because everyone just voted for the same party! i served in the north during election i can tell you, none of those people you mention can quench Buhari's influence in the north not even Kano of all places where the population of Fulani is like a river

now south-west
during that time it is saved to say only Lagos and one or two other state were properly under APC and at that time they were all fresh, now all the Southwest sate are in their complete control so tell me how the result will be the same!

North central
Before i continue i just want to say i have no support for any political party, this is just an objective analysis, in the north-central most of the people you are barking on to vote for PDP are in IDP, most didn't have the time to get their PVC, most are just thinking of how to live to see the next day, not at all bothered by election or no election, yes they may hate Buhari, but this is not a share of voice kind of vote, you have to personally go to the polling unit and cast your vote.
Now, this is not to say that Buhari will win north central but to say, the number of voters from that region will be drastically reduced.

HOW ABOUT THIS FOR FACTS!

Yes, another fact..
Let me now educate you a bit, emphasis on kano state, or North generally..
Buhari has contested in four election and won one,
He was up against southerner thrice and northerner once,
Go and check the results of 2007 election, Buhari is popular, agreed, but not as popular as you are assuming when he square up against northerner.. Facts,
Majority of pdp stalwart play the ethnic card with the campaign with the exception of some, including adamu muazu the erstwhile chairman, the game will be easy now that we are mostly having North on both sides..
Buhari has people in government, he has Kwankwaso, wammako or do you mean been a governor is not in govt??

On South West, that is practically apc strong hold going to the election, they held sway in Lagos, ogun, oyo and osun States..
Pdp only had ekiti and ondo....
But 2019 is here shaa
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:

Not true
If he likes let the whole north vote for him
Truth is he needs 2/3 majority votes in the other regions
If he doesn't get it
He can't win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.