Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (86608 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Oblang:

Possible but averagely we shall see who will carry the day...

Yes ro
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by abefeb1(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Metuh:

Goodluck Jonathan was shown more love than this, what's the result?

People will always come out to see the President no matter the location.

say the truth to your self Jonathan was shown but not like this pls be sincere to yourself , the man is extremely loved take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by sparko1(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Yes, another fact..
Let me now educate you a bit, emphasis on kano state, or North generally..
Buhari has contested in four election and won one,
He was up against southerner thrice and northerner once,
Go and check the results of 2007 election, Buhari is popular, agreed, but not as popular as you are assuming when he square up against northerner.. Facts,
Majority of pdp stalwart play the ethnic card with the campaign with the exception of some, including adamu muazu the erstwhile chairman, the game will be easy now that we are mostly having North on both sides..
Buhari has people in government, he has Kwankwaso, wammako or do you mean been a governor is not in govt??

On South West, that is practically apc strong hold going to the election, they held sway in Lagos, ogun, oyo and osun States..
Pdp only had ekiti and ondo....
But 2019 is here shaa

maybe you didn't get what i mean about Kano state, Buhari has always won kano even against yaradua, against goodluck!,
Now if you look at against yaradua very well you will discover, there were three northerners that year, yaradua, Buhari, and Atiku,
the votes from the north were shared and even then, atiku just finished an eight years reign with Obasanjo but could still not pull half of what Buhari pulled, now don't forget Obasanjo factor in that election, he single-handedly gave power to yaradua, and he was very powerful then.

Now there is no Yaradua, and Atiku has never and can never beat Buhari in the north, take a look at the last presidential primary in Lagos, he not only lost but came third, trust me, as far as presidential elections are concerned, any party with atiku as their candidate will lose except if there is nobody else from the north!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Reader530(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Bauchi = SS&SE
Which Bauchi? The one that gave Buhari 800k plus in 2015 and Akwa Ibom gave more than 900k to Jonathan. Even Bauchi has 40% underaged voters, duplicate of voter's card. Jigawa state voters card has been ceased because a person has 3 voter's card in the same state.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,pdp did rallies in jigawa and one in katsina.me and you know that pdp is only sure of ss/se alone.

oga the link.

Modified: oga i have seen it. You last statement is purely false.

Let me show you the link to both rallies.
Jigawa= https://www.nairaland.com/4396187/mammoth-crowd-pdp-rally-jigawa

katsina= https://www.thecable.ng/photos-mammoth-crowd-at-pdp-mega-in-katsina

(damn you shot yourself at the foot grin grin see crowd pdp is obviously winning jigawa, katsina and atleast 9 other northern states.)
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Positivepoint:
and u think the north will ever vote for an igbo man

The only thing that will make the North vote an Igbo man is if it is only Igbos that are running.

One thing a lot people don't seem to understand is that Muslims hate being ruled by Christians and 99% of Igbos are Christians

The North will never vote for an Igbo man, not that we even begging them to. Igbos are overdue for their own separate country
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by UnkleK(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.
PMB is like a cult in the north I wonder which PDP presidential aspirant will beat such followership
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
I thought so. cheesy

oga someone just informed that actually pdp did rallies in the north.
In katsina and jigawa.

Guess what?

The crowd was like a million and two million in jigawa and katsina respectively.

See links below.

you can now go and rest, so as to ensure healthy heart grin grin
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
sparko1:

maybe you didn't get what i mean about Kano state, Buhari has always won kano even against yaradua, against goodluck!,
Now if you look at against yaradua very well you will discover, there were three northerners that year, yaradua, Buhari, and Atiku,
the votes from the north were shared and even then, atiku just finished an eight years reign with Obasanjo but could still not pull half of what Buhari pulled, now don't forget Obasanjo factor in that election, he single-handedly gave power to yaradua, and he was very powerful then.

Now there is no Yaradua, and Atiku has never and can never beat Buhari in the north, take a look at the last presidential primary in Lagos, he not only lost but came third, trust me, as far as presidential elections are concerned, any party with atiku as their candidate will lose except if there is nobody else from the north!

All what you are saying are not fact, saying atiku can never defeat buhari, FYI atiku has only been a party candidate once, and that party was not a nationally accepted party, it is not easy for anyhow party to win election, Buhari with his popularity lost presidential election to a novice Goodluck, party is as if not more important than candidate.. If you want to disprove me, tell buhari to float a new party with his popularity, maybe he won't loose gallantly

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by ronell10(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Decievers
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Humchi:

oga someone just informed that actually pdp did rallies in the north.
In katsina and jigawa.

Guess what?

The crowd was like a million and two million in jigawa and katsina respectively.

See links below.

you can now go and rest, so as to ensure healthy heart grin grin

Now, haven't you just called yourself a liar? cheesy

I thought you said they haven't.

That said, you seem happy about the crowd, no? So, tell me, why does it hurt you I am excited about the crowd APC pulled?

Look, if you know me well, you'd understand I really don't care a hoot what folks say or the choices they make. Everyone is free to support whom they want to. Only problem I have is with people, maybe like you, who feel we must all move in the same direction or support the same course it will never happen. wink

Do your thing let me do mine. I've not asked you not to be supportive of PDP, don't ask me to be upset with APC. wink
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by aumeehn: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Stop decieving yourself.
There is nobody that can match Buhari in the north.
He is a demi god there.

Put Atiku,Lamido,kwakwoso,Tambawal etc on a single ticket,Buhari shadow will defeat them.

Forget all the rigging that was going on in the past without card readers.
Abeg shut up! you are not in the North so stop speaking for the Northerners! i'm a Northerner Hausa/Fulani by tribe and i will use my pvc to send Buhari back to where he belongs! Buhari will not win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe, the North East will be 50:50 people are tired of this man his close associates keep deceiving him that he is a demi God in the North! The Religious and Ethnic card he played to win in 2015 won't work only illiterates in the North West will vote him that is if Kwankwaso didn't get the ticket! because even a Buhari die hard fan will tell you that he will vote kwankwaso instead of Buhari because kwankwaso is Young! 2019 will not be an Apc vs PDP election like 2015 this time around it will be A Hausa/Fulani vs Hausa/Fulani Hunger Poverty vs Moving Foward! mehn Buhari has nothing to offer other than poverty besides the man is fucking arrogant! Buhari will contest against a Hausa/Fulani Muslim so no Religious or Ethnic card this time
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Humchi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Now, haven't you just called yourself a liar? cheesy

I thought you said they haven't.

That said, you seem happy about the crowd, no? So, tell me, why does it hurt you I am excited about the crowd APC pulled?

Look, if you know me well, you'd understand I really don't care a hoot what folks say or the choices they make. Everyone is free to support whom they want to. Only problem I have is with people, maybe like you, who feel we must all move in the same direction or support the same course it will never happen. wink

Do your thing let me do mine. I've not asked you not to be supportive of PDP, don't ask me to be upset with APC. wink

lol.

I am not a liar, i asked my question because i have no idea if there was.

I never claimed there was no rally, i was ready to accept your proof that "there was rally that pdp couldn't have such crowd as apc" but you didn't bring forth.

Someone mentioned me and told me there were two rallies, so i went to google it. And It was true.

I am not sad that pdp got that crowd neither i am too happy.
Yes i am being honest with myself.

What brought my joy that led me to make that my previous post was the fact that pdp can also pull the same crowd in north as to your motive that pdp can't.

Like i told you earliar never conclude when you haven't seen opposition side.

When i made my first post in this thread i air my opinion and i didn't compel you or other person to agree with me.
I didn't tell you not to rejoice over apc crowd.

I said that because i've seen cases where there were mammoth crowd atlast failed. E.g my case in lga and gej last campaign.
grin
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:
Let the truth be told, taking this man out from the Presidency is close to impossible, except God says otherwise.

you are dam right
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
aumeehn:
Abeg shut up! you are not in the North so stop speaking for the Northerners! i'm a Northerner Hausa/Fulani by tribe and i will use my pvc to send Buhari back to where he belongs! Buhari will not win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe, the North East will be 50:50 people are tired of this man his close associates keep deceiving him that he is a demi God in the North! The Religious and Ethnic card he played to win in 2015 won't work only illiterates in the North West will vote him that is if Kwankwaso didn't get the ticket! because even a Buhari die hard fan will tell you that he will vote kwankwaso instead of Buhari because kwankwaso is Young! 2019 will not be an Apc vs PDP election like 2015 this time around it will be A Hausa/Fulani vs Hausa/Fulani Hunger Poverty vs Moving Foward! mehn Buhari has nothing to offer other than poverty besides the man is fucking arrogant! Buhari will contest against a Hausa/Fulani Muslim so no Religious or Ethnic card this time
Lol.
I know you may just be one IPOB member in south east that type this now.

But I am a southerner but i was born in the north and i live here in the north and i guess i know politics more than you and i have not lost any prediction when it comes to Nigeria election since 1999.

We know there are northerners and hausa/fulanis that are in PDP and i guess you are among them and you guys are few compare to Northerners and hausa/fulani that are for Buhari.

Nobody expect all northerners and all Fulanis to support Buhari before but have it at the back of your mind that the northerners and hausa/fulanis that are against Buhari like you are very few and you guys will only have your say while the majority that are with Buhari will have their way.

Write it down that Buhari win in 2019 with a wider margin than in 2015
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by aumeehn: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1

Buhahahaaha!! You see the kind of politics You Buhari fanatics always play! RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC POLITICS! you were born in the North Right! My Great Great Grandfather was a Northerner so stop ranting about you been from Arewa You are not and will never be one! You see the main problem with Buhari and his supporters is arrogance whatever you said shall come to pass like You are a God! Wallahi 90% of the people in my Area insult Buhari on a daily better come to the North and see things for Yourself stop banking on the euphoria of 2015 victory Buhari lost election from 2003 to 2011! if you can check my post i'm a die hard Buhari fan in the previous election but mehn Buhari is just fighting his enemies while the masses suffer and to add salt to the injury he want us to support him in fighting his enemies! Is Babachir Lawal not corrupt come to Yola North Near Police Roundabout he is building a Multi million Naira Plaza back in 2015 i dont even know Who is babachir but today Babachir lawal's PA that is a mere car wash boy back in 2015 bought Venza for his wife When he married few months ago! Where did Babachir got his Money that he didn't show it until when he was appointed as the SGF This is something very clear that all of us can attest to except you don't live in thesame state with him, Nothing like EFFC or ICPC probing his source of income why because he is a saint under the Umbrella of MR integrity, Next is Boss Mustapha who is another Errand Boy to Babachir Lawal! are these peeps not corrupt? NO! only His perceived enemies are corrupt! Aisha Buhari's Younger Brother do visit Yola with a Private Jet and he will keep it in a hanger for almost a week while running things in Town he is even going to contest for Senator in 2019 someone nobody knows until his sister got a seat in Aso Rock oga the list is endless! You cannot come and start fighting people just because you and them are not on thesame boat! Buhari is fighting his Enemies not Corruption 2019 Rabiu Kwankwaso will send him packing, you will lose your prediction this time around!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by muzzol: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
aumeehn:

If you are so sure that Buhari is not popular in the North, can we take a bet of N1m each and you will hold a megaphone to campaign against hime while i shout Sai Baba in Fagge, Sabon Gari, Kurmi (All in Kano), Jimeta and Bachure (In Yola), Bolari (Gombe), Biu (Borno), even Abbatoir Agege (Lagos), or Wuse, Garki Markets (Abuja) or any area of your choice....Can we test his popularity?
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by aumeehn: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
muzzol:

If you are so sure that Buhari is not popular in the North, can we take a bet of N1m each and you will hold a megaphone to campaign against hime while i shout Sai Baba in Fagge, Sabon Gari, Kurmi (All in Kano), Jimeta and Bachure (In Yola), Bolari (Gombe), Biu (Borno), even Abbatoir Agege (Lagos), or Wuse, Garki Markets (Abuja) or any area of your choice....Can we test his popularity?
Brother i have a Job and for the Records election are won in the polling unit not holding megaphone like a lord choosen Memeber
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
amaechi1:

The north enjoy coming out like this to hail presidents n other politicians, It's no big deal.

Meanwhile this same crowd will come out for my other popular northern leader. Awusa sabi followership well well
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

They have always come out for Buhari this way since 2002 that he joined politics. It is the same everywhere in the north.

Go and look at his performances in Bauchi and other states in the north since 2003.

Truth is that nobody can defeat this guy unless he dies or withdraws due to health challenges.

Against southerners, the north gives only Buhari their votes, especially NE n NW. Northerners only vote northerners, That has been the teaching over there since the days of Ahmadu Bello

But against a fellow northerner, The result is shared. Yaradua a popular fulani from a powerful family contested against buhari in 2007 n he beat Buhari blue black in the north. Northerners sabi do cult followership very well and they don't do it only for buhari.

APC n Buhari knows that there's a huge problem since the day PDP zoned presidency to the north. So u think APC is stupid for pleading with igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will handover to an Igbo man in 2023.
They know northern votes will be shared.
SW votes will be shared.
And only SE n SS will bring in block votes in this election.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
codedguy1:

How come he lost elections against obasanjo, yaradua and GEJ? The dynamics this time is changing. He might still win but Dont assume pix like these makes it impossible for him to lose.

Because he had no effective support from the south. Now he has huge support from the SW, parts of SS and SE.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by GSA01: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
When people think Buhari has loss his grassroots support especially in the North i just laugh at it,This man is highly loved among the Masses, 2019 will prove to Many that the ordinary Nigerian, do have a say, not all those that will move from party to party in every four years so as to achieve gainful national cake sharing, and when they can not achieve it, they move...
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Against southerners, the north gives only Buhari their votes, especially NE n NW. Northerners only vote northerners, That has been the teaching over there since the days of Ahmadu Bello

But against a fellow northerner, The result is shared. Yaradua a popular fulani from a powerful family contested against buhari in 2007 n he beat Buhari blue black in the north. Northerners sabi do cult followership very well and they don't do it only for buhari.

APC n Buhari knows that there's a huge problem since the day PDP zoned presidency to the north. So u think APC is stupid for pleading with igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will handover to an Igbo man in 2023.
They know northern votes will be shared.
SW votes will be shared.
And only SE n SS will bring in block votes in this election.

Let me educate you a little.

The potential PDP flagbearers have ran against him severally and lost.

Atiku in 2007 and 2015, what did he get from the north?

How did Makarfi lose his senate bid in 2015 in the Kaduna his base of over 15 years?

Yar’adua himself acknowledged he was rigged in during the 2007 election and the Supreme Court largely said that. Yet,what did he get against Buhari? He won because Buhari got the north and nowhere else, Yar’adua got some states and largely the entire South.

How did Kwankwaso lose his re-election bid in 2003? What did he get for PDP as a sitting governor in 2012?

Despite his reputed visionary leadership in Jigawa, what defeated Lamido and his choices in 2015 like in 1999?

Have you checked how Tambuwal got to the House of Reps and even became speaker?Have you checked how he came Governor?

Forget the noise, all those guys put together can’t even make a dent on his base.

Also, Tambuwal joined PDP because Wike wants to impose him as presidential candidate and become his running mate. You will see how these guys will fight to finish.

Buhari has an increased base, has the SW and quietly eating into the SE and SS. Bookmark this.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
seanswitch:

He is loosing grounds on terrains that brought him to power. APC got Ekiti and lost Kwara, Sokoto, Benue. And we know he ain't getting any state from south east and south south.

You will be shocked by the results by God’s grace. Tambuwal was made Governor by Forces led by Senator Wamakko after serious pleading by Asiwaju. Go and read what Wamakko has been saying since yesterday.

Secondly, Buhari has always won Sokoto state and the entire north.

Despite all you read on paper, Benue is intact as the godfather, George Akume, who has huge political hold on the communities and Catholic Church since 1999 was the one who gave Ortom red card and remains the leader of APC.

Buhari will win in some states in the SE and SS. Remember there is no Jonathan running.

Bigger problem for the PDP is producing a candidate. Wike wants to impose Tambuwal on them so that he can become his running mate. This will scatter the party, shock the SE elites and lead to mass exodus by Atiku and others. Bookmark this post.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

He might win in North West ND North East, that is expected, but with pdp springing up northerner as their candidate, the margin will be slim if not matched,
The battle spot will be North Central, South West.. As it is assumed pdp is strong in South South and South East..

In rejecting the South West for the Chairmanship of PDP because of the now defeated Fayose, what hold has the PDP anywhere in the South West?Is it Koro who has joined the APC or Omisore now aggrieved and in the SDP? Obasanjo who has never won his polling unit? Or Ebenezer Babatope who is only a politician on Tribune pages?

The viable prospects of Osinbajo succeeding Buhari in death, due to his ailment, and even if alive in 2023 has kept the South West glued to him.

Secondly, there is no Jonathan running in the SS and SE. Pay attention to what is happening in elite circles in Delta, Rivers, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Enugu, you will be shocked as the PDP hold is not that strong.

Woke wants to impose Tambuwal as PDP presidential candidate, that he will make him his running mate. This will shock and scatter the commitment of the Atikus and Kwankwasos of this world and upset Igbo elites. Let PDP starts its primary season first and we will know whether it will be a party before the elections. Bookmark this post.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

In rejecting the South West for the Chairmanship of PDP because of the now defeated Fayose, what hold has the PDP anywhere in the South West?Is it Koro who has joined the APC or Omisore now aggrieved and in the SDP? Obasanjo who has never won his polling unit? Or Ebenezer Babatope who is only a politician on Tribune pages?

The viable prospects of Osinbajo succeeding Buhari in death, due to his ailment, and even if alive in 2023 has kept the South West glued to him.

Secondly, there is no Jonathan running in the SS and SE. Pay attention to what is happening in elite circles in Delta, Rivers, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Enugu, you will be shocked as the PDP hold is not that strong.

Woke wants to impose Tambuwal as PDP presidential candidate, that he will make him his running mate. This will shock and scatter the commitment of the Atikus and Kwankwasos of this world and upset Igbo elites. Let PDP starts its primary season first and we will know whether it will be a party before the elections. Bookmark this post.

Pdp is a national party, the earlier you know this the better,
There won't be anything like imposition, wike will have his candidate, if he happen to win, that will be fine.
There is nothing that scatter this pdp at least before election, did you know Kwankwaso, atiku were unhappy when buhari won the primary in 2014?every aspirant that lose an election wil be aggrieved, the permutations is favouring the north and they won't want to miss the opportunity..
The north would have spent just 7 years from the possibility years of 20,and they want a person that will be able to do 8 good years for them, they are aware that tinubu supporting buhari was for selfish interest and they are ready to outsmart him
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
this is the same man some crooks & looters want to contest with?
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by codedguy1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

Because he had no effective support from the south. Now he has huge support from the SW, parts of SS and SE.

If he is pitched against another northerner he might also lose some of what he has up north. The middle belt is another place he might lose votes too. he won the SW against GEJ with a low margin as with the 2million he used to beat GEJ. Quite a number of people who were frustrated with GEJ and voted for him are not so impressed with his first tenure and might do a rethink.

So a simple pix is not enough to conclude.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Political game is on... The permutations and antics are more like the bollywood!
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by apolonius(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Pdp is a national party, the earlier you know this the better,
There won't be anything like imposition, wike will have his candidate, if he happen to win, that will be fine.
There is nothing that scatter this pdp at least before election, did you know Kwankwaso, atiku were unhappy when buhari won the primary in 2014?every aspirant that lose an election wil be aggrieved, the permutations is favouring the north and they won't want to miss the opportunity..
The north would have spent just 7 years from the possibility years of 20,and they want a person that will be able to do 8 good years for them, they are aware that tinubu supporting buhari was for selfish interest and they are ready to outsmart him

You are assuming that the South East and South South are so determined to give the north 12 years in all?

In all presidential elections,even in those high rigging years,nobody has defeated Buhari in the north. Is it now that he is in power and controls the architecture of security,electoral management and all? You are dreaming too high.

APC primary of 2015 was free and fair, it was difficult for them to quarrel with the process and outcome.

Even, from 2013, the key opposition leaders knew Buhari was the candidate in waiting.

Will Atiku,Kwankwaso,Makarfi and co be so happy if Tambuwal emerges?

You are forgetting that these men see 2019 as their last outing because of age and all.

Buhari,if healthy, is the candidate of APC. PDP which is dead and desperate does not have a candidate 2 months to the end of presidential primaries.

I like your dream for the PDP, but it is an impossible one.
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Carmal90(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

You are assuming that the South East and South South are so determined to give the north 12 years in all?

In all presidential elections,even in those high rigging years,nobody has defeated Buhari in the north. Is it now that he is in power and controls the architecture of security,electoral management and all? You are dreaming too high.

APC primary of 2015 was free and fair, it was difficult for them to quarrel with the process and outcome.

Even, from 2013, the key opposition leaders knew Buhari was the candidate in waiting.

Will Atiku,Kwankwaso,Makarfi and co be so happy if Tambuwal emerges?

You are forgetting that these men see 2019 as their last outing because of age and all.

Buhari,if healthy, is the candidate of APC. PDP which is dead and desperate does not have a candidate 2 months to the end of presidential primaries.

I like your dream for the PDP, but it is an impossible one.

Let me start from the bolded, Buhari was picked or elected as APC candidate in December of 2014,goole is still alive, who told you bought South South and West won't be compensated??
Where in my submission did I mention defeat for Buhari in the north, he might win but there won't be any 1.9million votes again, keep my word,
So from your assumption everybody knew buhari was the candidate to beat in 2014 and still decided to waste money?
Nobody will b happy if he or she lost an election, reason I said they will manage themselves till probably after election, or do you expect any of them after losing the primary to go to apc? Stop the joke bro..
Did you noticed the recently conducted election in kaduna? Tell me how apc will have a landslide in kaduna, and kano.
FYI...KWANKWASSIYA movement are up to 400k alone, shekarau and the rest..
See the game is there, reason buhari is very afraid
Re: Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Solidly behind Baba Buhari. 2019 we go shock people who.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.