Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (57060 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by princeade86(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2018
and d transfer continue.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
Just like you guys rant that APC will not even come 10th in Anambra governorship election.

The days of PRP rigging elections in SS and SE are over

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by gameboyo: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

I have been in uyo for the past one year

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard

I wanted to hear you say you're in akwa ibom or from akwa ibom. How is APC strong here in aks?
Since when?
This Gist is worst than beer parlour gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by owomano(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state

This is politics! Anything can happen in politics!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nellyvin(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Which Akpabio did not attend NEC meeting yesterday. Its like some people have eyes but cannot see.This is a lie from the pit of hell. Is Osibanjo Vice President of APC alone? Akpabio has right to visit anybody even Buhari. If you like tag his visit as an attempt to decamp, you are strictly on your own. He has no issue with anyone in PDP let alone Udom Emmanuel whom he assisted to install. Take your bad belle elsewhere. mmmmheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by 2simple(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Nobody should believe this source, the above information to the best of my knowledge is false. Dr Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio CON,will not and does not even think of defecting to APC not even in his dream. This is the work of the detractors in the state who want to create enmity between this two friends.

Governor Udom Emmanuel and Senator Dr. Godswill Akpabio remained the best of friends, and are enjoying their best cordial relationship as ever before.

Whoever writing this unverified and misleading story should deceit from it, APC has no root in Akwa Ibom state and it aim at scoring a cheap political goal for his paymaster.

Our Good performing Governor, Mr. integrity Udom Gabriel Emmanuel will complete his second term which is his right as 8 years single term in which other past Governors did same.

Udom is the Legend.

#UdomIstheLegend
#2019UdomIsComingBack
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by nothingspoil70: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Acting president? Since when?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by internet: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:
This will be a serious blow to the PDP, One of their major financiers!!!

2019 is sure going to be very interesting...
my friend shut up. Which major financier? He is a looser even if he remains in pdp. He is not relevant anymore even in akwa ibom.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by robotix: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Atouke:
Keep deluding yourselves. Akpabio will not defect. The meeting is just about the executive trying to broker a deal with PDP to get them prevail upon saraki to reconvene the Senate so they can pass the bill to fund the elections 2018. And other urgent matters that the Senate needs to get done.
bros, this news about him defecting has been floating around too long. I am afraid it might be true.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Marvis4real(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
defection indeed! He wouldnt be a fool to end his political career just like that.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by NickD(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol I laugh at you... With no southern person contesting against buhari apc is sure of at least 30% in akwa ibom
Same way a northern candidate from the pdp will also get votes in other enclaves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by VellyG(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:
This will be a serious blow to the PDP, One of their major financiers!!!

2019 is sure going to be very interesting...
Akpabio got frustrated by Udom Emmanuel. He couldn't control the state the way he wanted to. AkwaIbom remains a PDP state irrespective of Akpabio's defection.
Nemesis is catching up with him. The same way he treated Attah, Udom is doing same to him.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by NickD(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
kenonze:
Saw it long ago.
Akapbio our next Majority leader while sen. Ahmed Lawan our Senate President
Daydreaming isn't a crime lol. Relax and watch things unfold.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:
Calabar people will do anything for 404(DOGMEAT) grin grin
but human being meat is a delicacy in your tribe
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard
u have been in uyo for just one year and u think u learn or know sth...

Is uyo akwa ibom?
If APC is strong in uyo how does that affect eket, onna etc?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by pally123: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
oga u just lied apc is only on ground in oron land n moreover akpabio cannot go to apc coz of d enemies he has( umanah,nsima,udoedeghe,inibehe,eyibio,enang etc n akpabio iz a prideful man so he will not want to be a boi to his former enemies
Bros, you obviously don't know Akpabio. If dem give you juju to swear for Akpabio, I beg you, no swear

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by eebraa(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Our democracy is shit.What happened to our leaders.They lack integrity,self discipline and they don't believe in the manifesto of their parties.Look at how they are decamping from left,right and centre.They are shameless
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Codes151(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:
Calabar people will do anything for 404(DOGMEAT) grin grin
just like una dey chop human being....

Also, akwa ibom isn't Cally.....
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by comos: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
oga u just lied apc is only on ground in oron land n moreover akpabio cannot go to apc coz of d enemies he has( umanah,nsima,udoedeghe,inibehe,eyibio,enang etc n akpabio iz a prideful man so he will not want to be a boi to his former enemies

Akwa Ibom man has spoken.

Case Closed !
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by kingthreat(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
but human being meat is a delicacy in your tribe

Ette calabar mbok take am easy. Na play i dey play. We na only snake be the weird thing we dey chop.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Codes151:
just like una dey chop human being....

Also, akwa ibom isn't Cally.....

For Lasgidi, una be the same. Infact the attributes being meted to calabar people are more of Akwa Ibom. Dont think im talking out of ignorance cos I have schooled there, made money there and done orgies there too. Mbok we no dey chop human meat...lop

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Atang ataata iwah
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by toluxa1(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Didn't they have meeting with Saraki too?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2018
frankmoney:
don't be so sure , APC won almost all senatorial seats in Rivers state
APC did not win anything in rivers but stole those two seat.infact they have nothing on ground in rivers
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Drakkernoir: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
internet:
my friend shut up. Which major financier? He is a looser even if he remains in pdp. He is not relevant anymore even in akwa ibom.

Can't u just comment without showing your level of illiteracy....

Nawah oh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by frankmoney(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
APC did not win anything in rivers but stole those two seat.infact they have nothing on ground in rivers
stole ke . They won it , wether u see at as stealing or not the fact remains they won it , and for you to say they have nothing on ground shows you are either a liar or you don't live in Rivers state . Mind you am not an APC supporter but I like looking at politics from a neutral ground . The APC has a good structure in Rivers state especially in the riverine areas . Pdp also has a better and stronger structure , but to write the APC off just like that . Shows you have no idea on rivers politics

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
2simple:
Nobody should believe this source, the above information to the best of my knowledge is false. Dr Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio CON,will not and does not even think of defecting to APC not even in his dream. This is the work of the detractors in the state who want to create enmity between this two friends.

Governor Udom Emmanuel and Senator Dr. Godswill Akpabio remained the best of friends, and are enjoying their best cordial relationship as ever before.

Whoever writing this unverified and misleading story should deceit from it, APC has no root in Akwa Ibom state and it aim at scoring a cheap political goal for his paymaster.

Our Good performing Governor, Mr. integrity Udom Gabriel Emmanuel will complete his second term which is his right as 8 years single term in which other past Governors did same.

Udom is the Legend.

#UdomIstheLegend
#2019UdomIsComingBack
udomified,udom is right.ubok udom akwa ibom.ufan akpabio,ukot annang,carry go.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by johnmartus(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
grin cheesy console yourself man .
Atouke:
Keep deluding yourselves. Akpabio will not defect. The meeting is just about the executive trying to broker a deal with PDP to get them prevail upon saraki to reconvene the Senate so they can pass the bill to fund the elections 2018. And other urgent matters that the Senate needs to get done.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by benjazmin: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2018
that's how you stop the EFCC from putting you in the right place. sense will not kill buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by omooba969(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:

It's obvious you have no clue what politics is about or the kinda politics-in-play in Nigeria. Don't you know that in politics there are no permanent friends nor enemies but permanent interest?

Guy, try and acquaint yourself with the landscape ok.

Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by bluecircle470: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Atouke:

Atouke! I will remind you when he will announce it by next week......M.U.M.U

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.