Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (57061 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
the blood of the innocent souls you and your family has killed for meat,will never allow your offspring to be in peace.cannibal

azzlicking akwa ibomite wants to insult me? I am not your freaking mate. Your tribe was once part of the fraud Biafra and your people were fatally dealt with. Your people have not even smelt Vice Presidency talkless of being President of this great country. Hide your face in between your aanus and enjoy your 404 while your slutty bittches, keep screwing every d!ck they see like they're out of control
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by tuniski: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
OtunbaNairaland:
[s][/s]

keep kwayet and eat ur popcorn in peace mumu
Who is this?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

gringringrin.

So u have not stopped foooooooooling ur self abi
The person that doesnt know that akpabio allocated votes in 2015 is the one fooling himself.even those from the state are not denying so whats your own
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=kingthreat post=69951857]

azzlicking akwa ibomite wants to insult me? I am not your freaking mate. Your tribe was once part of the fraud Biafra and your people were fatally dealt with. Your people have not even smelt Vice Presidency talkless of being President of this great country. Hide your face in between your aanus and enjoy your 404 while your slutty bittches, keep screwing every d!ck they see like they're out of control[/quote)the abiola skull your people mined to achieved obasanjo is your only achievement since independent?snake poison and cries of the innocent is tormenting you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
, politics is a game n nobody is greater than d chief executive of a state or a state(even if akpabio leaves now i tell u he wont win re election into d senate
Oga,you lie.tinubu,ibori,imoke,duke,buhari,saraki,yerima,oshiomhole are greater than some governors.udom is a lightweight,akpabio is a giant.because he may leave pdp doesnt diminish his status.please try and separate this lines.pdp is controls akwa ibom but apc is getting stronger there.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Emperor15(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
These politicians don't know what they are doing
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

The person that doesnt know that akpabio allocated votes in 2015 is the one fooling himself.even those from the state are not denying so whats your own

Only Akpabio allocated votes in 2015 abi?

And u think under APC that the governor of Akwaibom will give him the keys to INEC office Uyo abi?

Aturu mmuo, Keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by austinkeyz1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

I have been in uyo for the past one year

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard

It's not true......
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

azzlicking akwa ibomite wants to insult me? I am not your freaking mate. Your tribe was once part of the fraud Biafra and your people were fatally dealt with. Your people have not even smelt Vice Presidency talkless of being President of this great country. Hide your face in between your aanus and enjoy your 404 while your slutty bittches, keep screwing every d!ck they see like they're out of control
ulcer and running stomach is your lot .one afonja told a story about how they put too much pepper in human meat pepper soup and end up having ulcer
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

i discover recently that most of the iyawos dont wear panties because of their leaking bombom and if you finger them,you'll need to disinfect your room and wash your finger for a week before you can reclaim it
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by nku5: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
They have promised him the Ekweremadu treatment I am sure.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Bizibi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right.umanah is hated by many but hes a better politician than udom.hes been in aks politics since 1999 while udom was brought in around 2014 or so.i followed the 2015 guber election case in akwa ibom well.the evidences that apc and pdp presented showed apc won in 18 lgas.many ibibios also like both nsima and umanah.all depends on akpabio defection sha
a better politician than udom,na wa!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Eledan: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
If this happens, then APC will be a strong voice in SS by 2023...they are positioning themselves to take the Presidency when it comes back down South
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by pally123: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
that will now mean inibehe will decamp 4rm apc to pdp, dnt 4get akpabio will not want to spend all his loot for election since he is no longer in position of aks treasury
You are right. You are very much on ground. Well, let's see how events unfold
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by pally123: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Thank you.you understand politics well.one thing i discovered is that only few people truly love a parrty at hand.in 2015,my relatives that were pdp excos worked for apc and labour party for the right fee.money and personal interests are the objectives here.political parties in nigeria are social orgsnisations used to achieve political power
You are very correct, sir
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Janetudeh(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
he is aparently confuse
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Abdulkabir90: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Apc for life
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i discover recently that most of the iyawos dont wear panties because of their leaking bombom and if you finger them,you'll need to disinfect your room and wash your finger for a week before you can reclaim it

I never reply you. You don reply me 3 times, shey na so e pain you. Atebi ekporo. Ebot
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

I never reply you. You don reply me 3 times, shey na so e pain you. Atebi ekporo. Ebot
ole ni !ba wo ni.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
deputy Chief Whip, Edo State.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

olori buruku ba wo
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by GetCofOProperty: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Akpabio defecting to APC? A whole former chairman of PDP Governors' forum? The Nigerian political game is becoming more interesting by the day.

Check my signature below.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,you lie.tinubu,ibori,imoke,duke,buhari,saraki,yerima,oshiomhole are greater than some governors.udom is a lightweight,akpabio is a giant.because he may leave pdp doesnt diminish his status.please try and separate this lines.pdp is controls akwa ibom but apc is getting stronger there.
so u think akpabio will leave pdp,he is like a kingmaker in pdp if he leaves he will have lots of people to contend with,guy use ur brain mbok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lordsocrates:

asughor atta nsu.
u follow put inibehe for there like say him be politician.
truth is if Akpabio defects then forget it, Akwa ibom will be a walkover for APC.. udom dong fuckup
List Udom Flaws, i ve always said it that udom can do more to what he has done
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
That's a fat lie.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Keneeby(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
If Akpabio defect to APC his end as come
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Only Akpabio allocated votes in 2015 abi?

And u think under APC that the governor of Akwaibom will give him the keys to INEC office Uyo abi?

Aturu mmuo, Keep deceiving ur self.
Kai,somebody that has never left the east blabbing.to think i have been rating a boy as high as a man.i dun zero you
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keneeby:
If Akpabio defect to APC his end as come
Saraki nko?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Kai,somebody that has never left the east blabbing.to think i have been rating a boy as high as a man.i dun zero you

This post is stark silly n unconnected to my post ur replying.

I don't need ur rating grin

AKPABIO ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, HE'S NO FOOL.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by oladimejiidowu6(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=69939797]I want to know how afonjas will react to this according to them akpabio and anything PDP is corrupt so APC as you can see there is nothing like buhari's integrity abeg for once in your in life time stop being tribalistic because of osibanjo [/quote
Afanjas are courageous and brave people, stand with truth and always victorious in the face of betraying and intimidation. The Afanjas stand with integrity we are different with Ewu Criminal IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.