Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (57064 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by RoaringLion11(f): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2018
XaviDayo:
Pls dont do this God'swill

And why are you so passionate about the whole issue even more than the concern Akpabio....is it your decamp,,?...
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
are you a citizen of akwa ibom or do you reside there? if no oga just lock up n face ur front
Oga,we've had this discussion before.if akpabio actually defects to pdp,buhari will have up to 40% in aks.akpabio is the most influential person in aks pdp whether you like it or not.he has a lot of supporters even in cross river.am even his fan.as for the governorship,i dont know but if other apc bigwigs rally round umanah or nsima with federal might,i dont see udom who is a technocrat surviving.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2018
RoaringLion11:

And why are you so passionate about the whole issue even more than the concern Akpabio....is it your decamp,,?...
If he does,udom will surely lose next year.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by pally123: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
yeah i no go swear for am,but u should knw dat zoning is very very active in akwa ibom
I know. Let me inform you about what I heard personally from his own brother. Akpabio is disenchanted with Udom. There has been muted grumblings in their family. If they offer him Senate Presidency in APC, then forget about our guy, he'll be in APC before you wake up in the morning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Edavi234:

See this your comment eh.. just go to anywhere in akwa ibom and campaign for people to vote buhari and watch if you will live to tell your story..

Na winch go pursue you that night.

People are suffering and you are here talking trash.

The ss region is a funny place.. For instance, if a person like akpabio defects and is still voted in to the Senate by his people, is NEVER a guaranty that they will vote BUHARI.

I beg ask amaechi.
I just arrived akwa cross on monday.buhari has more support here as compared to 2015.again,no southerner is contesting.buhari had 100,000 in akwa ibom in 2003.whether akpabio defects or not,buhari is likely tk get 25% afterall votes are mostly allocated in akwa ibom
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by frankmoney(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
lies is good in english and big grammar but the last local government election has announce the result
you call local government election a contest ? Something that's more like an appointment in every state , like I said you have no idea of rivers state politics
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,we've had this discussion before.if akpabio actually defects to pdp,buhari will have up to 40% in aks.akpabio is the most influential person in aks pdp whether you like it or not.he has a lot of supporters even in cross river.am even his fan.as for the governorship,i dont know but if other apc bigwigs rally round umanah or nsima with federal might,i dont see udom who is a technocrat surviving.
you think so,umanah is hated by his people cos he is stingy n greedy while nsima has not perform well as nddc MD n dnt 4get d ibibios in both eket n uyo zones will want udom to finish his 2term n lastly udom has tried thou he can do more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Emmanueledu(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
As true as this story may sound,I don't believe it.Who wants to join APC at this time?Akwaibom is a PDP controlled state and I bet you Akpabio is going nowhere...
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2018
pally123:
I know. Let me inform you about what I heard personally from his own brother. Akpabio is disenchanted with Udom. There has been muted grumblings in their family. If they offer him Senate Presidency in APC, then forget about our guy, he'll be in APC before you wake up in the morning
Thank you.you understand politics well.one thing i discovered is that only few people truly love a parrty at hand.in 2015,my relatives that were pdp excos worked for apc and labour party for the right fee.money and personal interests are the objectives here.political parties in nigeria are social orgsnisations used to achieve political power
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
pally123:
that will now mean inibehe will decamp 4rm apc to pdp, dnt 4get akpabio will not want to spend all his loot for election since he is no longer in position of aks treasury

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by ocelot2006(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Let's see the last local government election results let's see if apc didn't get 30% of votes

I never said apc would win aks but 30% -40% is like a win for apc... Just like same is a win for pdp in kano

30 what!?? From Akwa Ibom state?? We dey madt? You do know that Akwa Ibom gave PDP over 80% of its votes during the last presidential elections, right? But hey, do tell how APC will achieve that mystical "30%" votes, especially for Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
you think so,umanah is hated by his people cos he is stingy n greedy while nsima has not perform well as nddc MD n dnt 4get d ibibios in both eket n uyo zones will want udom to finish his 2term n lastly udom has tried thou he can do more
Your right.umanah is hated by many but hes a better politician than udom.hes been in aks politics since 1999 while udom was brought in around 2014 or so.i followed the 2015 guber election case in akwa ibom well.the evidences that apc and pdp presented showed apc won in 18 lgas.many ibibios also like both nsima and umanah.all depends on akpabio defection sha
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2018
ocelot2006:

30 what!?? From Akwa Ibom state?? We dey madt? You do know that Akwa Ibom gave PDP over 80% of its votes during the last presidential elections, right? But hey, do tell how APC will achieve that mystical "30%" votes, especially for Buhari.
Oga,akpabio did the rigging in akwa ibom.he got hold of the original inec results sheets and simply allocated votes for pdp,we all know that.in a free and fair poll,apc will poll over 30%
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right.umanah is hated by many but hes a better politician than udom.hes been in aks politics since 1999 while udom was brought in around 2014 or so.i followed the 2015 guber election case in akwa ibom well.the evidences that apc and pdp presented showed apc won in 18 lgas.many ibibios also like both nsima and umanah.all depends on akpabio defection sha
, politics is a game n nobody is greater than d chief executive of a state or a state(even if akpabio leaves now i tell u he wont win re election into d senate
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by GSA01: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2018
If The APC can Muster this Political Coup, it will be a great catch for them. so as to hold on to the Senate President seat, We all know that Nigeria Politicians are always putting there own Interest first before any other thing, and i do not see Akpabio as a different Politician...
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
ocelot2006:

That was Jonathan a Niger delta son
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Caseless: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
lol! You know nothing. APC has senators in the SS and SE.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by spartanman007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
PROGRESSIVE.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by XaviDayo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
RoaringLion11:

Roaring Lion....wetin I do u na?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
oga u r d one wallowing in ignorance i am telling u a fact that is on ground, its always difficult to change people like you cause u ve already sold ur soul 4 a peanut, note i just want a govt that will be fair to all

Check your comments, you haven't shared any facts dummyundecided or maybe FACT has another meaning.

Abeg shift. cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Caseless: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Akpabio's sinful acts during his tenure didn't allow him to rest again, he is now jumping around up and down, No peace for he wicked !!
he's now "sinful" because he's about to leave odo? grin grin

Nigerians are deadlier than the nigerian politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

Invest first with your family members you dog-eating azzwipe
the blood of the innocent souls you and your family has killed for meat,will never allow your offspring to be in peace.cannibal
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by tivereegega(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

I have been in uyo for the past one year

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard
Mugu
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Lordsocrates: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
oga u just lied apc is only on ground in oron land n moreover akpabio cannot go to apc coz of d enemies he has( umanah,nsima,udoedeghe,inibehe,eyibio,enang etc n akpabio iz a prideful man so he will not want to be a boi to his former enemies

asughor atta nsu.
u follow put inibehe for there like say him be politician.
truth is if Akpabio defects then forget it, Akwa ibom will be a walkover for APC.. udom dong fuckup
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
frankmoney:
you call local government election a contest ? Something that's more like an appointment in every state , like I said you have no idea of rivers state politics
the presence of andrew uchendu and magnus abbe in the senate is a clear case of stolen mandate
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Lordsocrates: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,akpabio did the rigging in akwa ibom.he got hold of the original inec results sheets and simply allocated votes for pdp,we all know that.in a free and fair poll,apc will poll over 30%

leave dem, pipu wey no know no know, without Akpabio there is no PDP. There was no election in Akwa Ibom state, no be me go dey for pooling unit for Udo Udoma area dey dere for full day no result sheet.. if Akpabio defects then Buhari has 1mi vote from Aks guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
AFJs stop deceiving ur selves senselessly.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
senatordave1:

gringringrin.

So u have not stopped foooooooooling ur self abi
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

I have been in uyo for the past one year

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard

AFJ pls.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:
This will be a serious blow to the PDP, One of their major financiers!!!

2019 is sure going to be very interesting...

PDP are not lacking money Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.