Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (57066 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by omooba969(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69941507:
Anything that makes the country moves forward is WHAT we stand for.

These vagabonds in power are not in the business of moving the country forward cos they are clueless & lack the political will. cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I want to know how afonjas will react to this according to them akpabio and anything PDP is corrupt so APC as you can see there is nothing like buhari's integrity abeg for once in your in life time stop being tribalistic because of osibanjo

Funny. Didn't you guys say the same thing about Northerners and APC as a party? Today, are not all of you jubilating because Fulanis, Hausas, APC members, Muslims are decamping to PDP? Abeg, leave trash for LAWMA and shutdafvckup!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Almaiga: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

And he chose the moment of the PDP NEC meeting to broker peace with Osinbajo Receive sense my brother.

Abeg where is this meme from?
What country?

I'm not sure, but I guess it's from one of those Makosa dancing Countries.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by FBIL: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Akpabio is gone! Udom will grind all of them the way Ugwuanyi shredded Chime; Orji shredded Kalu, Ladoja and so on and so forth. Udom takes huge monthly allocation to share to Police, thugs and other criminals but Akpabio can't risk much of what he has acquired. It's a pity PDP couldn't reconcile them.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Justizer(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Akpabio we all know is a game man. who knows if his defection is about them saraki plan to monitor what is going on in the villa.
Akpabio is really a game man and not someone you can really trust.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
FBIL:
Akpabio is gone! Udom will grind all of them the way Ugwuanyi shredded Chime; Orji shredded Kalu, Ladoja and so on and so forth. Udom takes huge monthly allocation but Akpabio can't risk much of what he has acquired. It's a pity PDP couldn't reconcile them.
What if FG fund and back Akpabio against Udom?
Can Udom match FG?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
kingthreat:

Ette calabar mbok take am easy. Na play i dey play. We na only snake be the weird thing we dey chop.
okay.now,tell me about the skul minning business.i want to invest.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2018
FBIL:
Akpabio is gone! Udom will grind all of them the way Ugwuanyi shredded Chime; Orji shredded Kalu, Ladoja and so on and so forth. Udom takes huge monthly allocation but Akpabio can't risk much of what he has acquired. It's a pity PDP couldn't reconcile them.
What if FG fund and back Aakpabio against Udom?
Can Udom match FG?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by tallestcash: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I want to know how afonjas will react to this according to them akpabio and anything PDP is corrupt so APC as you can see there is nothing like buhari's integrity abeg for once in your in life time stop being tribalistic because of osibanjo

KING OF THE BEAST YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND HATRED AGAINST OSINBAJO AND YORUBA WILL SEND IPOBPIG BIAFRAUDD & ALL YOU HATERS TO EARLY GRAVE AND HELL FIRE THAT YOU BELONG TO

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by internet: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:

Can't u just comment without showing your level of illiteracy....

Nawah oh
then learn how to say what u know.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by NiajaXionist: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
SS people are smart and intelligent. They are not brainless like the SE IPOB

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2018
kenonze:
Saw it long ago.
Akapbio our next Majority leader while sen. Ahmed Lawan our Senate President

So it's not a crime to decamp to APC? He's also no longer corrupt?

Kikikikikiki!!

Integrity president and zombie supporters.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Bizibi(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol I laugh at you... With no southern person contesting against buhari apc is sure of at least 30% in akwa ibom
one year is not enough to understand politics in a State.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Joylove2324(f): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
The transfer market is becoming more interesting..I think APC should shine their eyes well because akpabio can be another saraki in the future......anyway it's a welcome development for the APC as akpabio can easily woo more senators loyal to him for them.......BUHARI till 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by OtunbaNairaland: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
kaen1317:
APC is dead and in the process of decomposing
[/s]
undecided just like ur career abi? pointless assumption
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Political transfer market grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by odehman: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
More defection loafing......

Meanwhile enjoy this clip grin grin

Hit our subscribe button

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HZPhu1NQI
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
centoke30:
my friend keep quiet if you don't know the political atmosphere in Akwa Ibom.. Ibomites love Udom and PDP, whether Akpabio enters APC or not, it doesn't change the fact that PDP will still win the governorship election and might even win Akpabio's seat.
If you don't know politics apc is only looking for 30% vote in the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Davidic419: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Akpabio will be a big plus for the apc, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Sunnyemma(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
That is what you think
Olatunji1929:
I pity him it will be very difficult for anybody to win under the platform of apc in any ss or se state
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
tallestcash:

KING OF THE BEAST YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND HATRED AGAINST OSINBAJO AND YORUBA WILL SEND IPOBPIG BIAFRAUDD & ALL YOU HATERS TO EARLY GRAVE AND HELL FIRE THAT YOU BELONG TO
Yoruba Muslims bore me go get me a Yoruba Christian those are the ones worthy to lace my shoes

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by asawanathegreat(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Political traitors
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by OtunbaSpartacus: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Saraki days are numbered, the game is about to be taken to his doorstep, i doubt if he can survive the onslaught about to be unleashed against him but as they do say Time will Tell.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by tallestcash: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Osinbajo is a very intelligent person who have the full understanding of how to address issues and manage people. He will surely woo and win more relevant personalities to APC camp

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:
This will be a serious blow to the PDP, One of their major financiers!!!

2019 is sure going to be very interesting...
it seems the governor of his state is bent on not letting him have the pdp ticket for his senatorial district, so he has no choice but to move to another political platform in order to be able to contest . apc will definitely love to have him as it will be a propaganda tool for them to show that they can still woo big players. but politics is a game of numbers , if the numbers of big wigs moving out of apc to pdp is higher than those moving into apc , then definitely pdp will have the upper hand

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by OtunbaNairaland: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
omooba969:

These vagabonds in power are not in the business of moving the country forward cos they are clueless & lack the political will. cool
[/s]
undecided[color=#000099][/color]you that u get clue,why are u not dier?

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by ocelot2006(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

I have been in uyo for the past one year

Trust me apc is strong in akwa ibom... If akpabio defects then pdp getting the governorship would be very very hard

CHAI!!! Bros, you can lie oh!! In this same Akwa Ibom that I reside in?? A state that's pretty much PDP through-and-through?? Even Senator Akpabio's senatorial district (Ikot Ekpene) is a CORE PDP stronghold.

Mr man, STOP SPREADING LIES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by QUEENSola01: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
The Progressive Unite to untie the difficulties in Nigeria,great thing to have Great minds on board for the development and progress of Nigeria...Kudos to Prof Yemi Osibanjo for the process in bringing Likes mind into the system of leadership in the nation
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Ayangalu2019(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa this must be a bad news for the Biafaud and their co wailers...anytime they see APC member or members defected to their evil party,they celebrate as if they won lotto but if the opposite is the case,they become frustrated like they wanna commit suicide.....no worry una go dey alright las las....sai baba till 2023

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Deputy1111(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Im not surprised if Akpabio defect today,,after all we are in the season of defection....Saraki and his cohort have rented their havoc in APC and left,,,I think the APC should open their eyes now and work hard to woo better people into APC....
Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Abdulkabir90: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Irrespective of what is happening in the senate, APC still remains a strong and formidable party.

Defections has got nothing on them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC by Walexddon20(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
The fact of the matter remains that we haven't see anything yet, more defection are still going to take place. This has been the style of playing the political game in Nigeria. Since some are leaving the APC, some will definitely join and I think Osinbajo is just doing his homework...politics is all about wooing and winning souls. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.