Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. (29204 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ormania:

@ tkb417, abeg sit your big black a.s.s down and read quitely Tudor's post modern deffensive attack on the follow follow Christians, grin
Abeg dont interupt me o,

hope ure well?
if ure well, no quote me again o grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Smi1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
muyiserra:

@ Awojobi,  I dont know what to say to u, but ignorance is misleading u,  sorry to say brother.

Life bai, is not about making money, or u living or from a poverty stricken home, or couldnt pay your house
rent, or earning a little amount of money,

Awojobi you are just speaking from a blind mind, and due to the poverty in nigeria or system of things, it what
is making u to think like these,

While I was in nigeria things were very hard for me, I was driven home a thousand times for dafaulting skool fee,  I couldnt go to a university not that
i was not wanting to o! but no money, in that instance i lost my mum,  I dont want to talk about my life here.

but today by his Grace if I want to have an estate in NIgeria I could in a couple of years, and so 6 years ago if an angel tells me I could do these I would say he's lying, so what am tryin  to say is , these is not going to prompt me to start making unneccessary spending, I would rather use it to benefit my society and try to develop my country so that others wont pass thru what I had passed.

I wanted to say so many things but I forgot,  be wise and the fact that ones had a tough beginning doesnt mean that wen he have he should use it in an unfashioned way, most especaillay a pastor.

Due to the bad economy in Nigera now makes u to think that having a private jet is a blessing, or having billion of houses are blessing, all these are nothing, whats important is life i just to be doing things that makes u happy

you are right bro,

Nigerians do see everything as blessing and curse ,  we need to free our mind first before we can move forward if not our dear nation will remain under mind control by this bloody gays called Pastors. how can you imagine a pastor having a fucking private jet to do what with?? I have all reasons to condemn them and I'm not going wait for any imaginary  white skin God hiding in the cloud to make judgement Period !
 sad sad angry angry
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Smi1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
tkb417:

tsk tsk

are you the next foot soldier

why cant Lucifer send a brilliant soldier

im tired of slaying his moronic friends

go back and ask for better things to say online cos u seem not to be able to string your words perfectly

never knew idiocy is the only thing that unites lucifer and his servants

get d fck outta here u dummy

loOL naughty dude why can't you defend Tudor comments instead ranting nonsense.
tu na rien vu d'abord
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Beync(f): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
THEY ARE ALL RELIGIOUS DEMAGOGOUS,WOLVES IN SHEEP FORM, THEY ARE ALL ENTANGLED WITH ALL FORMS OF COMMERCIAL BUSINESS OF THE WORLD, IT A PITY THAT SO MANY WILL BE DECIVD BY THEIR SOCALLD MIRACLES.BUT ONE DAY ONE WILL LIVE TO SEE THE BRAIN BEHIND THE MUSIC. NO GODS SERVANT WILL MOVE IN JETS AND CONVOY. CAN WE JUS GO BACK TO THE " WORD" N REFLECT ON D KIND OF PEOPL GOD USED "THE MEEKEST MAN MOSES' WAT ABOUT "JESUS" OUR EXAMPLARY LEADER, WAT KIND OF HUMANS WERE THEY? PROUD LOOKING HUMANS WHO ACQUIR WEALT 4 THEMSELVS N THEIR GERNERATIONS? THE TRUTH IS THAT THER IS NO RELATION. GOD KNOWS HIS PEOPL N HIS PEOPL KNOWS HIM. DAKNES N LIGHT HAS NO RELATION.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by sessy2(f): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
boy t:

See deep hatred on pastors by the @ Tudor. may be she was despoiled mercilessly at young age in her village by a local pastor, or a local pastor was dating her Mum in their family bedroom.
please tell us why the War with pastors, Tudor.!!
[quote][/quote]some of you dnt make sence at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. what a dumb thing to say why u taking it upon your head?. embarassed
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Ormania(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ tkb417, u deaf or what, ? grin
Go get a life man! u suck! Tudor has said it all about you, you are just an EMPTY BARREL! angry angry angry

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just coz of ur rotten comments, am out of this thread, angry

I bow to you Tudor, your rock! wink
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Tudor6(f): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
tkb417:

i wont waste my time on you

cos i know u cant operate at ma level. Bring on Lucifer your master and ill fck him up

one) Bible says Thou shall not commit adultery
do i fcking know where it is in the Bible? hell No

so according to this fool i have to know where it is written in the bible b4 ill know that murder is unbiblical

if u cannot comprehend english

die and dont u ever chat nonsense on here again u douchebag grin grin grin
Another unintelligent rant.

Pray tell, how'd u know the bible frowns at murder since you admit you dont know scripture - your pastor told you?

I repeat I have no time for unintelligent goons who have no knowledge of their faith. I again ask you to come defend your claims about christianity on a thread i'll open. Either you do that or stop belching crap.

Typical fool. . .blame your ignorance on ''lucifer''.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by olson(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Some people say things they do not understand. One day Jesus will come as He actually promise to. Many people were saying the same thing in the time of Noah until the flood came, and they all perish because of their sin.Have you ever read the book of Daniel. From the time of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon(modern day Iraq) the head of gold to the time of Media and Persia (modern day Iran), to the time of Alexander the great and his four general(the leopard with four head) the copper belly,  to the time of the Romans the leg of iron (the ferocious beast trampling everything on his way), to the the politically divided world we have now the leg of clay mixed with Iron. But a kingdom will be establish that will never end, that is the kingdom of Jesus Christ which will never end. Any one who want to understand more can read the book of Daniel prayerfully and with an open mind.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by mikkyphp(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
@tudor, u only quote the part of the bible that supports your argument. you quote the bible, but do u beleive in it? you talked about missionaries building schoole etc in d past and u wondered why modern churches do not emulate same. i'm not here to argue for or against, but i wonder if you'd even accept the teachings of the same missionaries whose qualities you extoled earlier?
i just want clarity so i understand where you're coming from and your posts,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by MackDealer: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
To all those who think Pastors in Nigeria are rogues and christianity is for the dumb, this is thing is very simple form your own type of religion/way of life or whatever you might want to call it to teach people what you believe and while at it you should be able to attend to the needy in Nigeria and you know what I can assure you you will get followers. Infact Tudor already has followers because of this tread.

We don't need to fight about this!!!!!
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by ngozianu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
pckid why is your pastor among the four poorest ones,

don't you know he that walks with the wise will be wise also and a companion of fools will be destroyed, be wise
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Akobaje: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
You must give it to these pastors, they are smooth. I think most Nigerians are still afraid of everything around them so when a pastor tells you you will go to hell if you do not give your money to God you begin to shiver. They call it sowing seeds. I once attended a church where the pastor had special prayers for those who donated the highest amount of money (blessings for sale). I wsa utterly disgusted. At that time it was N5,000.00. Three donors stepped forward to recive their special prayers. It follows that those who donated say N1,000.00 received ordinary prayers or no prayers at all.

I find that women are the most gullible. Pity.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by mitchella1: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ tudor, ur comments will rili hav been valid and made a lot ov sense if u had laid em down wiv sum intellect rather than comment blindly
fine, der are a lot ov poor pple, but r yhu askin wot v money iz meant 4? as far as i kno, a huge chunk ov vis money is re-invested in v chrch, or wot money is used 4 deir charity projects and book publications

fine, evri1 is entitled to hz own opinions and all buh becoz u fnk dis few pastors are wrong dosnt mean u shld insult God u kno?
no1 iz insultin v fact dat u re an aethist

u kno, which ov  dis dyu prefer: "to go thru life thinkin ders God then finding out he  doesnt exists OR gng thru lyf thinkin ders NO God nd finding out he doz exist"
wot dyu stand to lose

nd btw, i dnt appreciate u using swear words all ovr nairaland, it shoz jst hw bad ur vocabulary is. undecided
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Czarskit(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
. . .Anybody talk bad about my pastor shall be struck down by lightning. . .
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by spine: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2010
? @ tudor  i actually feel you've  successfully driven home your intrinsic points, made it lucid enough for discerning minds, and it truly arouses some food for thought
but i take exception to the your earlier statement blaspheming against GOD, simply because someone took a swipe at you, meanwhile your quite knowledgeable about the bible, makes me wonder if it disgusts you or confuses you that much as to lose total respect for GOD and go completely off point??
and you were quick to use passages to buttress your points.

I personally am indifferent about the named men of God, as a matter of conviction i attend a church of my choosing and try to desist from doctrines i do not believe or feel comfortable with but am pretty sure about one thing every man would give account,that includes me my church leader , named pastors imams free thinkers and every body in this forum. I dont go out to trick people but i cant deny i also need to search myself, live !
My take is this    YES- many pastors who are to be role models  are engulfed by greed and insensitivity and pretend they're unaware of the suffering of their congregation and beyond,also they have their members often consumed solely by thoughts of riches even over salvation. TRUE

BUT i do not necessarily see many atheist or any non -conformist group taking up the challenge to be benign or charitable rather they conveniently dwell on the platitude that "its a fucking world anyways" and leave selfish lives pointing fingers at the slightest provocation.  SO TRUE
if you ask me neither category deserve any respect nor exemption.

There are basic principle of peaceful co-existence , if adhered to the world would be a better place
its not by Scathing remarks against God or the heraldry of rogue pastors
what are you and i doing differently and be honest with the answer?
God pass man o, or is it the lame evolution theory we choose to believe in.
Pls while we are busy critiquing,show some respect to the Creator is all i ask.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by omomoller(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2010
These men are all men of God so please let them be and stop discussing them.

Respect them please.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by ceasyc(f): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2010
it will be easier 4 a cow's head to go thru a needle's eye than a rich man/pastor to enter heaven
abi no be so d bible talk am wel sum tin like dat grin
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Olatunjio2: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2010
Why are they always preaching PROSPERITY?, SALVATION should be the main focus,the world is gradually coming to an end, But as for me,I won't judge but they should use the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as a case study. The ORGANIZATION doesn't belong to anyone,no special places for their elders,they don't ask for offerings and tithes.They have boxes which you can put your donations and that's between you and your God. They preach SALVATION and give out books that are very educative and spiritual enlightening, almost for nothing , They go from house to house preaching the word of God ( not PROSPERITY), They follow the principles of the HOLY BIBLE, They are just too organized, THEY ARE THE BEST

What is the essence of me accumulating so much wealth when I won't take a single kobo with me after my demise?
Why should I've billions stored up in the bank when little innocent kids are on the streets stranded and hungry?
I was moved to tears when I watched a t.v program and saw kids under- 10 hawking and hustling just to eat, What does the future hold for them?
There's one thing I believe for sure and NO ONE can take that away from me, No matter how much wealth one amass and extort people all in the name of God,it all bores down to VANITY, VANITY UPON VANITY, VAIN UPON VAIN, VUV,VUV( that's my watchword)

This is my personal view and opinion and I've the right to believe whatever I want to,
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by adaphik(f): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2010
Nigerians are mistaking finanacial wealth for Godly wealth
Godly wealth ha nothing at all to do with money
I watch CNN heroes every now and then and it strikes me that these our so called pastors are doing nothing to justify being men of God
its not by performing ojoro miracles every no and then
have sen examples of people devoting their lives to helping others and no finanacial rewards are attached,no public announcement is attached
before you knwo it now,God will call them to rule the nation and rob us blind,we already have examples of them in jos etc
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by CGKing(m): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2010
So poster what is the essence of this? You no want make pastors rich? Or na your alufa for rich abi? So you can buy more bombs and AK 47 rifles.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bitterpill: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2010
CGKing:

So poster what is the essence of this? You no want make pastors rich? Or na your alufa for rich abi? So you can buy more bombs and AK 47 rifles.

@CGKing, your response is tactless, baseless, needless, and devoid of intelligence.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bitterpill: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2010
Czarskit:

. . .Anybody talk bad about my pastor shall be struck down by lightning. . .

, and how many people have been struck as a result of talking bad about your pastor? I dare you to mention his name (if he is not on the list already) and if he's truly deserving of tongue-lashing, he shall receive it in full measure and then we'll see if your 'born-again' prayer (or curse?) will come to pass. It is statements like yours that perpetually keep people brainwashed and under permanent slavery.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by bitterpill: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2010
omomoller:

These men are all men of God so please let them be and stop discussing them.

Respect them please.

My belief in God is strong and firm but many folks masquerading as men of God (and it is so easy to get that title in Nigeria because most people are gullible and uncritical of them) have so much distorted and bastardised the essence of Christianity. Jesus himself, whose name they mention at the drop of a hat, would cringe at the extent that these impostors and pretenders have gone to arrange miracles and amass stupendous wealth, at the mercy of their unsuspecting and gullible congregation.

All lovers of justice and even true Christians must speak with one voice to condemn this ugly trend (this is not judging them) before Christianity is fed to the dogs. There is a church in Auchi where the Pastor tells those who don't have cash to give to remove their shoes, wrist watches, mobile phones, etc and give to 'God/Jesus' in lieu of cash. Go there the next day to see all those items being sold at the church while the proceeds go to the Pastor (because he, just as it is in many one-man churches, is the sole signatory to the account). Is there a Charity Committee to look into how the money is spent? What manner of desperate Christianity is this? Does this not look like a desperate bid to get rich in a country where economic downturn has brought out the beast in many people and religion is definitely one of the easiest routes to wealth?
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by degubi(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2010
It is not my place to judge God's creation the judgement is in his hands. What i look out for is whether the riches are reflected in the life of the followers and i mean physical riches? If the pastor dresses in expensive suits do the members do likewise? If the pastor rides a 2020 car model do the members do likewise? Its not enough to ask of your members it is also impetinent that you give back to them.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by ocee87: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2010
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by otokx(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2010
A pastor is most often a business man but unlike other business men he does not pay any form of tax in Nigeria but then our politicians do not care because they all are one and the same.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by maxtop(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2010
May the LORD GOD have mercy on you all, for it is a sin to speak against the "men of God". God will judge each and everyone of us according to our doings, I rest my case. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by OmoAlata(f): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2010
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Let's leave the judgement for God. Abi? wink
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2010
Another unintelligent rant.

Pray tell, how'd u know the bible frowns at murder since you admit you dont know scripture - your pastor told you?

I repeat I have no time for unintelligent goons who have no knowledge of their faith. I again ask you to come defend your claims about christianity on a thread i'll open. Either you do that or stop belching crap.

Typical fool. . .blame your ignorance on ''lucifer''.

ure denying a village somewhere of a slowpoke

whats the difference between knowing what the bible preaches and not memorising bible verses
the difference is tkb

thou shall not kill, commit murder, steal covet other peeps wives and all i know are in the bible cos
1) i have read it but didnt memorise
2) tot by a Pastor with biblical passages

if memorising passages is what determines a good xtian, then Lucfier will be the first to enter the kingdom of God. But what do u know?

if this analogy fails you, request to enter the gate of hell as from today as ur Lord Lucifer is ready to appoint you as the gatekeeper of hell

really, in the posse of asstards, u strike me like the undisputed champion

im above u in reasoning so i expect more drivel
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by baslone: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2010
bitterpill:

@CGKing, your response is tactless, baseless, needless, and devoid of intelligence.

Why waste your time Some people just want to post
something! I mean anything!

Doesn't matter if it makes sense.
Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by tkb417(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Ormania:

@ tkb417, u deaf or what, ? grin
Go get a life man! u suck! Tudor has said it all about you, you are just an EMPTY BARREL! angry angry angry

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just coz of your rotten comments, am out of this thread, angry

I bow to you Tudor, your rock! wink
whats ur name sef? womanliness abi wetin

do u get paid to quote me?

scram or i bludgeon ur ugly face with ma sledge hammer grin grin

ewu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo) / Shaydee: Ladies Send Nude Pictures To Me Without My Request / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.