Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship (10731 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by TaniCarr(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
So I've read threads on this and have seen it done before. The problem is that people want to do it for like 6000 in the states, If you want to risk it going bad just be cheap like that, You have to pay the persons living expenses and give them cash monthly to ensure success, Or you may find yourself at your appointment and they won't go in because they want 3000 that same moment which you may not have it. Just put like 20,000 to the side and give it little by little over a period of time and you wont have a problem. American citizenship is so worth it, You will go to school for free and change your life forever, what do you think?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
You want a Nigerian brother, Poster? Cos it sound like you advertising,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
you want someone to marry u for that

Are u worth it?? grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by cold(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
queeneve:

You want a Nigerian brother, Poster?  Cos it sound like you advertising,
cheesy Isn't it obvious.We're in hot demand the world over  cool
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
@Poster if it's a straight-up business deal then that seems very high. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

@Poster if it's a straight-up business deal then that seems very high. undecided

Imagine oh, a whole $20,000 oh!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by meetcecil: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
thanks for the offer , how do i go about this , will like to know more about this and the procedure to take ok
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
odannon:

Imagine oh, a whole $20,000 oh!! grin grin grin

That's about 13/14 thousand pound sterling. shocked shocked
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
TaniCarr:

So I've read threads on this and have seen it done before. The problem is that people want to do it for like 6000 in the states, If you want to risk it going bad just be cheap like that, You have to pay the persons living expenses and give them cash monthly to ensure success, Or you may find yourself at your appointment and they won't go in because they want 3000 that same moment which you may not have it. Just put like 20,000 to the side and give it little by little over a period of time and you wont have a problem. American citizenship is so worth it, You will go to school for free and change your life forever, what do you think?
jeeze i am ready
willing for just mere $6000
Gawd where have u bin all my life
where can i reach u
i need your #,
are u on facebook
lets talk away from here,
my email is on my profile~
send me a mail asap~
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by buccaneer7(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
Na wa oooO
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2010
TaniCarr:

$20,000 to marry an American? you must be living in planet F

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^U took the words right out of my mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
TaniCarr:

So I've read threads on this and have seen it done before. The problem is that people want to do it for like 6000 in the states,  If you want to risk it going bad just be cheap like that,  You have to pay the persons living expenses and give them cash monthly to ensure success,  Or you may find yourself at your appointment and they won't go in because they want 3000 that same moment which you may not have it. Just put like 20,000 to the side and give it little by little over a period of time and you wont have a problem. American citizenship is so worth it,  You will go to school for free and change your life forever, what do you think?
ur # which is +1 469-528-5684
is no longer in service or reachable
are u sure u are not a Yahoo yahoo Gmail gmail girl
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
@poster,are u looking for a cheap money? shocked shocked, sorry am not avialable grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

^^U took the words right out of my mouth. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin, i rather take that money home to marry a pretty 9ja girl and start a life with her in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^Yes o, and the going rate is 4 grand in the UK. That would be some rich guy who can/would pay $20,000.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

That's about 13/14 thousand pound sterling. shocked shocked

Thats too much. I think u can get a british arrangement for 6 - 8k as a minimum, the expensive ones go closer to 10k pounds
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by chika98: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

^^^Yes o, and the going rate is 4 grand in the UK.

That is rather cheap. 20 grand sounds about right grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by MissyB1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
justwise:

grin grin grin, i rather take that money home to marry a pretty 9ja girl and start a life with her in 9ja.
I'm waiting . . . . . grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by RyanShort(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

What she is trying to portray is that one should not bank on the initial figure quoted because the bride's eyes would have opened before the papers are ready, hence need to have extra money on the side to tidy up lose ends. Still blackmail though.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
madlady:

^^^Yes o, and the going rate is 4 grand in the UK.

Hmmm. . . . you are right there, my mate got a bitter taste last yr after depositing £2000 a months later the girl left UK for poland. That was the last he saw her.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
Ryan Short:

What she is trying to portray is that one should not bank on the initial figure quoted because the bride's eyes would have opened before the papers are ready, hence need to have extra money on the side to tidy up lose ends. Still blackmail though.

Well this is why you cannot[/b] trust anyone no matter how much you pay.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
Missy B:

I'm waiting . . . . . grin

You are far too dripping hot for any man. . angel will be more suitable. grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
justwise:

You are far too dripping hot for any man. . angel will be more suitable. grin grin
u don wanna die young of wht u say with ur mouth
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
Money = Root of all evil grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
women== root,branches,leaves of all evil~ angry
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by MissyB1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
justwise:

You should be the angel . . . . .Just bring the money. cheesy wink

jay bee:

Money = Root of all evil grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's been ages. Where have You been?  smiley
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hey hun wink wink wink, been around still, but slowly loosing the will to post on NL dis dayz. NL is getting more boring at an alarming rate.
How u been though?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Missy B:

You should be the angel . . . . .Just bring the money. cheesy wink
It's been ages. Where have You been?  smiley

grin grin grin. . so money comes first b4 the angel hun?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2010
jay bee:

Hey hun  wink wink wink, been around still, but slowly loosing the will to post on NL dis dayz. NL is getting more boring at an alarming rate.
How u been though?
just stay away for 2weeks like me, then u will get the huge back
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by MissyB1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
jay bee:

Hey hun  wink wink wink, been around still, but slowly loosing the will to post on NL dis dayz. NL is getting more boring at an alarming rate.
How u been though?
I'm great!  kiss
**post modified** Seen what I was looking for.

justwise:

grin grin grin. . so money comes first b4 the angel hun?
Nah . . . .They go together.  tongue
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by no1madman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
hahahahahahahhahaha!ole!ole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Junior Sister Is Gay / This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :( / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.