Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

An Ex-lover Seeking To Destroy Her Ex's Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ex-lover Seeking To Destroy Her Ex's Marriage (1632 Views)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ex-lover Seeking To Destroy Her Ex's Marriage by hippieguy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
He met her online, they became friends. They wife got to know about it before they could get deeper to sleep together. Hence the relationship ended and they both moved on.
Now about 7 years later, she resurfaces again to wanting him by all means.
He had moved on with his new wife and now enjoying his happy family. What should be his next line of actions?
https://m./674140296309471?view=permalink&id=817521618638004

Re: An Ex-lover Seeking To Destroy Her Ex's Marriage by CoolFreeday(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
na by force?

(1) (Reply)

Injuries That Occurred When You Have Too Much Of Sex / I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment / Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.