Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (13703 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Npower Deployment Letters Upload Wahala / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
wowfairy:
I checked my profile this evening and it is Showing onboarded instead of enrolled pls what do i do

It would only show enrolled after validation.

It’s a process and it’s ongoing.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by emmy02(m): 5:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Good Day, Have you guys validated Kebbi State?

npowerng:

It would only show enrolled after validation.

It’s a process and it’s ongoing.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by sistar007(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2018
npowerng:

Yes smiley

Thank you for your patience.

What About Beneficiaries From Abia ?States? Has The Deployment Schedules From Abia State Reached You?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2018
sistar007:

What About Beneficiaries From Abia ?States? Has The Deployment Schedules From Abia State Reached You?

Read information below carefully

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2018
emmy02:
Good Day, Have you guys validated Kebbi State?

Kindly read the image below carefully

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by sistar007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
npowerng:

Read information below carefully
So These unProcessed States Won't Receive August Allowance?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Godrocks: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly read the image below carefully
Am still not enrolled, but I think majority of states have not been enrolled.
My question: Is there any office we are to submit the stamped posting letter apart from our PPD in the State? Thanks
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by chaiks: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Godrocks:
My question: Is there any office we are to submit the stamped posting letter apart from our PPD in the State? Thanks
after uploading my deployment letter on my portal, am yet to submit it to the local government. am I covered?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Godrocks: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
chaiks:
after uploading my deployment letter on my portal, am yet to submit it to the local government. am I covered?
the npower guy should answer that because I didn't submit either
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by chaiks: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Godrocks:
the npower guy should answer that because I didn't submit either
lol.am wondering oo. I only relaxed because I thoght the stamped letter is everything needed. please guys, where did you take your stamped letters to after uploading them on your npvn portal?

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Godrocks:

No, sir.

All you need to do is upload the stamped and signed copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by sawsaw(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am Lagos state npower beneficiary. I hope is not too late to upload the stamp and sign deployment letter tomorrow ? . The one I uploaded is not sign yet thought I have resumed to my ppa.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Standardcosting(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir.

All you need to do is upload the stamped and signed copy.
Your friends here are requesting #500
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Standardcosting:

Your friends here are requesting #500

Where ?
Do you have evidence to back up your claims?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
sawsaw:
I am Lagos state npower beneficiary. I hope is not too late to upload the stamp and sign deployment letter tomorrow ? . The one I uploaded is not sign yet thought I have resumed to my ppa.

You can replace it with the singed and stamped one.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Standardcosting(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
npowerng:

Where ?
Do you have evidence to back up your claims?
Ilorin South that before we can open files we have to pay #500 that its even late. I went to file my assumption of duty letter. They told me its a directive from the education Secretary.

And evidence?

I don't have anything to gain by telling lies
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
npowerng:

You can replace it with the singed and stamped one.
my deployment letter was rejected. the reason is that the PPA on Npower record does not match with that on my letter and was asked to have the PPA head indicate if reposted. now my question is this, is it the new PPA that will indicate if am reposted or the old one?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Standardcosting:

Ilorin South that before we can open files we have to pay #500 that its even late. I went to file my assumption of duty letter. They told me its a directive from the education Secretary.

And evidence?

Please do not pay any money, N-Power is totally free
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Standardcosting(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

Please do not pay any money, N-Power is totally free
They have refused to open a file for me there until I pay the money.

That's why I am lodging a complaint here
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Standardcosting:

Can you take a picture or make a video to save others from extortion
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olaleyeabdullah:
my deployment letter was rejected. the reason is that the PPA on Npower record does not match with that on my letter and was asked to have the PPA head indicate if reposted. now my question is this, is it the new PPA that will indicate if am reposted or the old one?

Kindly channel your complaints in details to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by mercyp001(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Standardcosting(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

I'll try to do that next week when I go there.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Standardcosting:

I'll try to do that next week when I go there.

Thank you.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
mercyp001:

Sir, when are you going to validate deployment letter of 2017 beneficiaries from Ekiti State?

Very soon, Ma’am.
The process is still ongoing.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by mercyp001(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

Very soon, Ma’am. The process is still ongoing.
OK, thanks Ba'ami!
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by chaiks: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

Thank you.
sir , is it possible that those who have uploaded their letters will be oaid at the end of september? when are you going to validate the deployment letters of Anambra beneficiaries?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

And evidence?

and you com wear mask and stand like Igbo on that page , useless Yoruba .
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Standardcosting:

don't lodge it HERE carry am go Ilorin south DEMON .
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by doctuw(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
N-Agro hasn't been enrolled in Ondo state.
npowerng:

No, sir.

We assure you, payment would commence after the validation process.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
doctuw:
N-Agro hasn't been enrolled in Ondo state.
it seems entire Ondo state has not been enrolled
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by doctuw(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
No, we haven't been enrolled in N-agro
Oma307:

it seems entire Ondo state has been enrolled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel’s Slave Yard / Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.