Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (13704 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Npower Deployment Letters Upload Wahala / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Deluxesticky(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tehila07:

Why do you like troubles like this? Those who gave you letter told you what to do next.

Wetin be ur own nah? I no quote u for d post nah.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Mattin(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
npowerng:

Give it time and try again later.

Should awaiting 2016 beneficiaries upload their deployment letter?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by SPOKE18(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly refresh the page, Or give it time and try again later

I have been trying to upload it, till now hasn't been uploaded. what can I do? Hope the deadline won't affect?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
SPOKE18:

I have been trying to upload it, till now hasn't been uploaded. what can I do? Hope the deadline won't affect?

Kindly exit the page totally restart using chrome, after uploading give it time, do not refresh or exit the tab, it will be successfully uploaded.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Mattin:

Should awaiting 2016 beneficiaries upload their deployment letter?

All new beneficiaries must upload deployment latter stamp and signed by the head of their PPA to Comfirm resumption.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
digitalsimboja:
@npowerng

I am right in front of th focal person at Awka Anambra State to collect deployment letter. He said he is yet to get a list from you guys at Abuja for those who recently uploaded their passport and ID card. Please could you confirm when I can collect my deployment letter as my profile has been verified and onboarded.

Thanks

Your deployment letter is not with your focal person, sir.

Kindly check-in your selected LGAs for your deployment letter.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by MrCerebral: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
after uploading successfully, what next?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by odunbaku4real(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
gud evenin sir, d deployment letter dat i uplooaded was only stamped and sign by d tescom but not ppa which issued its own confirmation leta. Am i still safe wit dis?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Sexyolori(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2018
@npowerng, some 2016 beneficiaries are yet to receive their devices till date. please what's the way forward?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Sexyolori(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
npowerng:

All new beneficiaries must upload deployment latter stamp and signed by the head of their PPA to Comfirm resumption.
some 2016 beneficiaries are yet to receive their devices till date. please what's the situation report?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by digitalsimboja: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by jwals: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please were will get the deployment letter, in ilorin
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Paschez(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2018
thonerow:
MR CHEZ FOR PRESIDENT

LOL
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by ikevin(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by doctuw(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
ikevin:
good day Npower guys, I just want to know the latest update regarding Npower after successfully uploading the deployment documents as required.
na to wait another 3 months with the look of things
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by hardeyswaggz: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
so what now? its september...........
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Goovo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Waziu:
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2018
oladunni456:
npowerng:Hey our dear guys,Have you started uploading your deployment letters?Let's chat about the challenges you may be experiencing.#NPowerNGi have been trying to upload since morning up to now is nt uploading.R

Kindly use chrome browser or Resize the file, sir.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Lucasinho(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly use chrome browser or Resize the file, sir.

You have not correct sister's profile...
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2018
doctuw:
na to wait another 3 months with the look of things

No, sir.

We assure you, payment would commence after the validation process.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2018
digitalsimboja:
Hello Sir,

I still went to the LGA and they stated that you guys are yet to send a new list from Abuja.
Please you need to intervene so I know my fate. I have also sent this same feedback on facebook yet no response.

What do I do? If you can contact the focal person at Awka or issue the new list of names let me know. Thanks

Regards..

What LGA, sir?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Lucasinho:

You have not correct sister's profile...

Her complaint has been received would be rectified shortly after validation of deployment letter.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2018
ikevin:
good day Npower guys, I just want to know the latest update regarding Npower after successfully uploading the deployment documents as required.

Once the letter is approved, your online status changes to enrolled
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by barikay: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Goovo:
Waziu:
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...
Pointer to poor planning and administration. Always giving lame excuse to cover up inefficiency. What measures were put in place to arrest these challenges?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by doctuw(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir.

We assure you, payment would commence after the validation process.
Sir, what about beneficiaries from Ondo state? Has the validation reached us yet?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
npowerng:

When will the validation end sir
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2018
doctuw:

Sir, what about beneficiaries from Ondo state? Has the validation reached us yet?

Yes smiley

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by doctuw(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2018
but sir, my profile hasn't changed from onboarded to enrolled.
npowerng:

Yes smiley

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by wowfairy(f): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
I checked my profile this evening and it is Showing onboarded instead of enrolled pls what do i do
npowerng:

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by educators(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With / NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Has Finally Been Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.