Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (13697 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Npower Deployment Letters Upload Wahala / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Rootprof(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Morning guys.
Please try to reduce the size of the document you want to upload. Try to use laptop or desktop if phone is not working.
Keep trying cos many volunteers have uploaded theirs. Wishing you all good luck.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2018
rebeccausoro:
Those of you guys complaining that it's not uploading should try Chrome browser if you are using a phone. Just upload and leave it there. It'll work.

I tire for them o. I did it once within seconds with chrome.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Tehila07:

My original file was over 1mb but I trimmed it down to 400kb. Chrome browser is better if you use phone.
mine has been reduced to 220kb, i am using chrome browser, i have used both a laptop and a tab device, yet still not uploading..Npower should fixed the portal..it is the programmers fault, they should asked their programmers to fixed it..this is not supposed to be a rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Tehila07:

I tire for them o. I did it once within seconds with chrome.
and because it worked for you does not mean the portal is working efficiently..of what use is the efficiency if less than 10% are only able to upload their deployment letter.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Dannyplay123:
and because it worked for you does not mean the portal is working efficiently..of what use is the efficiency if less than 10% are only able to upload their deployment letter.

mine maybe be accidental. the site should be worked on ASAP.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Emmasonic4me: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
I need to understand something ooo. Is it that the budget for the website maintenance and manning is too low to engage experts? From the start of this programme, Npower website has never been optimized to handle the supposed traffic it will attract.

Who are the guys behind this site? Are they interns, learning on the job? Seriously, they need to be relieved of their job and replaced with experts and experienced folks immediately.

The upload button doesn't seem to communicate with the website database at all. Could this be intentional to disqualify some people from getting their first pay? I mean, for 3 days at a stretch, I can't upload ordinary file that's less than 50kb. The uploading keeps rotating like a confused folk that received a generous slap from a military man. Tried all browsers and different devices including laptops, no headway.

@npowerng, kindly resolve this uploading issue asap. Please! Mbok! Biko! Ejoor! Dan Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by otusnora(f): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

Have you started uploading your deployment letters?

Let's chat about the challenges you may be experiencing.

#NPowerNG
I have collected my deployment letter for nagro. But i was not posted to a particular place. Nw I am in ukwuani local govt area in Delta state. In my deployment letter, dey only wrote Obiaruku cell. I don't know what to do from der. No directives, nobody to ask, no numbers to contact anyone with. I don't no what or where obiaruku cell is. So pls help me.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:

Give it time, sir.

You can try again later with a different device preferable desktop or laptop.
GOOD MORNING SIR. PLEASE, WHICH OF THE LETTER AM I TO UPLOAD LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT FROM THE FG THROUGH TE SG OR POSTING LETTER GIVEN TO US BY OUR LG?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Alarib(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2018
rebeccausoro:
Those of you guys complaining that it's not uploading should try Chrome browser if you are using a phone. Just upload and leave it there. It'll work.

Used this severally but it did not work. what was the size of the one you uploaded?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by NewDawnEra: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
otusnora:
I have collected my deployment letter for nagro. But i was not posted to a particular place. Nw I am in ukwuani local govt area in Delta state. In my deployment letter, dey only wrote Obiaruku cell. I don't know what to do from der. No directives, nobody to ask, no numbers to contact anyone with. I don't no what or where obiaruku cell is. So pls help me.

Go back to where you collected your deployment letter, ask them of the supervisors phone number that I'd in charge of the obiaruku cell. from there, you can call him and he or she will tell you what next to do.

It's my New Dawn Era !!!
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by ipepa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emmasonic4me:
I need to understand something ooo. Is it that the budget for the website maintenance and manning is too low to engage experts? From the start of this programme, Npower website has never been optimized to handle the supposed traffic it will attract.

Who are the guys behind this site? Are they interns, learning on the job? Seriously, they need to be relieved of their job and replaced with experts and experienced folks immediately.

The upload button doesn't seem to communicate with the website database at all. Could this be intentional to disqualify some people from getting their first pay? I mean, for 3 days at a stretch, I can't upload ordinary file that's less than 500kb. The uploading keeps rotating like a confused folk that received a generous slap from a military man. Tried all browsers and different devices including laptops, no headway.

@npowerng, kindly resolve this uploading issue asap. Please! Mbok! Biko! Ejoor! Dan Allah!
...my thoughts too, just so tired of the thing. It's a shame.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by titilope0909: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
We are yet to collect our deployment letters at Ibadan North East. Please do something fast.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by sirgbeja(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
There is a problem with npower site. I've tried everything possible yet, it's same thing. I'll keep trying it. it must upload
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by yorex2011: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Trying to upload for my sister and experiencing the same nonsense. There seems to be a problem with the site code.

They should clean up and test their codes properly before putting on production. That's if their using CI sef
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by hardeyswaggz: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
I DON TRY THE TIN SO TEEE....I JUST CLICKED ON I COMFIRM THE ABOVE INFO IS CORRECT.....GBAM!! I CANNOT COMAN KILL MYSELF
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by yorex2011: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
So I've had a look at the site code and found that the upload part was commented out..don't know why.

Your clicking upload is in reality not doing anything.

That line of code that has vm.confirmUploadLetter()

But if its being fixed then it should be communicated. Not cool having to see a an uploading animation that doesnt do anything.

They don't care about the users at all

*modified It seems the are trying to rectify the issue
But doesn't stop them from giving a notice.

From my observations they run a mean stack. Which shouldn't have issues scaling except their servers are weak.

I'd suggest they have a separate service for files and uploads and load balance or something

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by hardeyswaggz: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Do u think this should stop payment? Once your status has shown "Onboarded" and you have submitted necessary documents i think you should be fine
yorex2011:
So I've had a look at the site code and found that the upload part was commented out..don't know why.

But if its being fixed then it should be communicated. Not cool having to see a an uploading animation that doesnt do anything.

From my observations they run a mean stack. Which shouldn't have issues scaling except their servers are weak.

I'd suggest they have a separate service for files and uploads and load balance or something
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by MRAKBEE(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Npowerng can you give a logical explanation as to the difficulty experienced by beneficiaries in uploading their deployment letter and what efforts have been made so far to solve the problem?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Abudent: 2:17am On Aug 09, 2018
There are some of us that have travelled out of our territories before the distribution of the deployment letter. Is there going to be an opportunity to upload the letter after august 10
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by chaiks: 3:54am On Aug 09, 2018
please my bank was supposed to be union bank but I saw uba and I mistakenly clicked confirm. the account number and bvn are correct. what will I do please?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by IkpemhiTG(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2018
yorex2011:

<?php echo "HELLO!" ?>
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by madu85(m): 4:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Rootprof:
Morning guys.
Please try to reduce the size of the document you want to upload. Try to use laptop or desktop if phone is not working.
Keep trying cos many volunteers have uploaded theirs. Wishing you all good luck.

am using laptop but still not going through @uploading of deployment letter, the size is even 30kb, just showing uploading..............
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dosinspector(m): 5:14am On Aug 09, 2018
for three days now,I have been battling to upload this letter but to no avail. i think the site is not okay
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2018
mictima:

You can't imagine!
A whole day is enough time!
Different gadgets and browsers have. Been used! Yet, nothing. People have been trying for days, yet nothing! Please do something about this.

Well done guys, keep up the great job.

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Dosinspector:
for three days now,I have been battling to upload this letter but to no avail. i think the site is not okay

Please be patient, We are working assiduously to resolve this issue.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2018
madu85:

am using laptop but still not going through @uploading of deployment letter, the size is even 30kb, just showing uploading..............

We are presently working on it, give it time sir.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:10am On Aug 09, 2018
yorex2011:

Okay, suggestion Noted sir.

We are presently working on this issue

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Abudent:
There are some of us that have travelled out of our territories before the distribution of the deployment letter. Is there going to be an opportunity to upload the letter after august 10

Information would be made available on or before on the 10th of August.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Alarib:

Used this severally but it did not work. what was the size of the one you uploaded?

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Alarib:

Give it time and try again later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out / Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University / Dangote Nationwide Massive Recruitment For Truck Drivers 2017 Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.