Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (13707 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Npower Deployment Letters Upload Wahala / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by hardeyswaggz: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okay I was just helped with this by a friend...i think it's my network really.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Emmasonic4me: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
michealewela:

Is working,, just uploaded mine..

Thanks for the update. I have uploaded it now.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Paschez(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okay guys,

I noticed a lot of volunteers are having issues uploading their deployment letter.

So I went on research, so I discovered this..

*PHX Browser is as fast as light!!!*

I just discovered it.

Even when uploading you will see the progress.. It's one touch and will upload within seconds.

*PHX BROWSER*

Thank me later!!

*MR CHEZ*

2 Likes

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by kennedyugo: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Paschez:
Okay guys,

I noticed a lot of volunteers are having issues uploading their deployment letter.

I just discovered it.

Even when uploading you will see the progress.. It's one touch and will upload within seconds.

*PHX BROWSER*

Thank me later!!

*MR CHEZ*

It's not about browser. There was issue with their servers. And it seems they've rectified it now.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by michealewela: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Haddock:

Which browser did you use pls?
Chrome browser, make sure you reduce the size of the picture to less than 1mb i.e,, less than 1000kb if possible 50 to 200kb, you can also clear the cache of your chrome browser...
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by emmy02(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hey Guys Its Working Now. Try It. Make Sure File Size Does not exceed 2MB
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by digitalsimboja: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by oluwakontrol: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
It is going now. If you are using chrome you can change it to desktop setting and reduce your file to less than 1mb then upload. By the way you can as well clear cache just as someone had said earlier on this post.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by jmonas: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Its uploading now
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by jmonas: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

We are working assiduously to resolve this.
Thanks for your patience.

Its working now
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Alarib(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
working now....@npowerng thank you
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deluxesticky:
npowerng please clarify this.

Are we to submit copies of our credentials at NOA office after uploading our deployment letter?

There is a message on some whatsapp group that we are required to submit copies of our credentials at the NOA office after we are through with the uploading of our letter.

Please confirm if this directive is from Npower or we should ignore.

Why do you like troubles like this? Those who gave you letter told you what to do next.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
topstone:
Just successfully uploaded mine using Mozilla Firefox with 4G network.

I Sent d scanned copy to my PC and used snipping tool to take a screenshot and crop. These reduced d size to 7kb.
Upload took less than a min.

Although, d major issue is from NPower server. Guess they working on it. Just keep trying guys

7kb is too small for a file. The quality has been compromised. Assuming your end user needs to work on the uploaded file, they may find that file useless. Next time, open your file in photoshop. Click on "save for web". It will reduce the file to normal web size. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by trappatoni(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alarib:
working now....@npowerng thank you
which browser did you use and on what device.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by dukekingsley(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
We have not been given the deployment letter here at Egabdo North in Ogun State and we need to sign and stamp it at our PPA before uploading, tomorrow is the deadline, what we be the way out of this, please N-Power Team should do something about this
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rootprof:
Good afternoon.
So sad reading what volunteers are passing through just to upload deployment letter. Npower please do something about it real quick cos no more time. According to the information released earlier,anyone that did not upload before or on 10th may not be considered for August stipend.
Volunteers please keep trying till its successful cos many people have uploaded theirs ( still maintain my stand based on info I received ). Wish you all good luck.
is like some of you don't know what it means to be many people, how can you call 10% out of the 300,000 volunteers many..just take a quick survey here and you will know that it is less than 10% that have uploaded their deployment letter...please you guys should stop saying many people have uploaded..
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is working now, like someone said if you are using a phone just change to desktop mode and reduce the size to atleats 200kb..Nawa...
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by oluwaniyi66(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dannyplay123:
Is working now, like someone said if you are using a phone just change to desktop mode and reduce the size to atleats 200kb..Nawa...

I've tried all but it didn't go through.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
oluwaniyi66:

bro I just uploaded mine few minutes ago using that method, with a chrome browser..
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Rightchuks(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=70113971][/quote]

Most of the beneficiaries in Delta State have posting letter but no deployment letter.
Are they the same can we upload the posting letter instead?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by trappatoni(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Its going now. Just uploaded using Chrome now.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Rightchuks(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

What’s the name of the PPA and LGA?
Did you show the head of your PPA the posting latter?
Have you inform your state focal person of this issue?

Most of the beneficiaries in Delta State have posting letter but no deployment letter.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rightchuks:

Where was this posting letter collected from?
Did the head of the PPA attest to it and did he sign, If yes then you can go ahead and upload it.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
trappatoni:
Its going now. Just uploaded using Chrome now.

Good.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dannyplay123:
bro I just uploaded mine few minutes ago using that method, with a chrome browser..

Excellent!!
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
oluwaniyi66:

Give it time and try again later.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by oluwaniyi66(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

Give it time and try again later.
I just did mine now using puffin browser from Google play store. it didn't take up to a minute. Thank you everyone! Thank you npower.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by digitalsimboja: 4:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by otusnora(f): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello everyone, pls anyone with Obiaruku cell supervisor's number for Nagro? pls help. I haven't been able to get it. Thank you.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Alarib(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
trappatoni:
which browser did you use and on what device.
Sorry I'm replying late. I used Firefox on my laptop
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by thonerow(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
MR CHEZ FOR PRESIDENT

Paschez:
Okay guys,

I just discovered it.

*PHX BROWSER*

Thank me later!!

*MR CHEZ*
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Rightchuks(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=70142295]

Where was this posting letter collected from?
Did the head of the PPA attest to it and did he sign, If yes then you can go ahead and upload it.[/quote

Ok]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With / NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Has Finally Been Received / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.