Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2495 Views)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: . by Kudducini(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Sugar mummy nko ? ;DSugar mummy nko ?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Send me a pm with your profile if you are based in Abuja and looking for homely, hardworking ladies to marry.
Only serious matured men should pm me plz.

So you are now a p1mp? Interesting.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Isaih 4vs1
Re: . by ourhumanity: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Send me a pm with your profile if you are based in Abuja and looking for homely, hardworking ladies to marry.

ur contact or email
Re: . by milemimi93(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti doing what she knows how to do best.
Pls dear match me with one of the nollywood ho.es
the one that I can have a sex cam with.
Thanks!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
ourhumanity:

ur contact or email
Pm me please
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ioannes:

So you are now a p1mp? Interesting.
Please check your dictionary for the meaning of pîmp before quoting. Let's be civil please.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
NwanyiAwkaetiti doing what she knows how to do best.

Pls dear match me with one of the nollywood ho.es

the one that I can have a sex cam with.

Thanks!
I don't tolerate men who disrespect women. Don't ever quote me if you lack respect for gender. Bye
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
ednut1:
Isaih 4vs1
E never reach that level. We still have men praying for wives OK.
Re: . by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

babe bia bia biagrin shuuu wait make we talk offline first, na u I wan personally talk to
Re: . by milemimi93(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't tolerate men who disrespect women. Don't ever quote me if you lack respect for gender. Bye
I'm doubtin the person behind this moniker. I bet is not the Nwanyi that I know.

A very mean human being is behind this moniker.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
I'm doubtin the person behind this moniker. I bet is not the Nwanyi that I know.

A very mean human being is behind this moniker.
Bia Mimi So I'm mean now? You not helping matters hope you know?
Re: . by milemimi93(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bia Mimi So I'm mean now? You not helping matters hope you know?
pele.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: . by gabbygab31: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2018
PM.. I base in Abuja 09080835459 very interested
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please check your dictionary for the meaning of pîmp before quoting. Let's be civil please.

My apologies. No offense intended.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2018
gabbygab31:
PM.. I base in Abuja 09080835459 very interested
But you are searching for a job. I wasn't referring to boyfriend and girlfriend thingy please.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Ioannes:

My apologies. No offense intended.
No problem
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Still available
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
Are you interested? You should b in your late 30s eh

Re: . by Martin0(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Still available
hia ooochim
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Martin0:

hia ooochim
Martins ogini? I know you single but I think you should give that girl eyeing you in church a chance.
Re: . by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Martins ogini? I know you single but I think you should give that girl eyeing you in church a chance.

in church kwa Biko ozugwo -lu gi ooogrin these women wey u dey link men to!do they actually know what they want? I dey ask coz some of them go just allow banging carry their head and at the end the guy go con chop money and kp run! Make e be say them know weitin dem want ooo except them just dey tell you to hook them up and in their mind na to catch fun!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Martin0:

in church kwa Biko ozugwo -lu gi ooogrin these women wey u dey link men to!do they actually know what they want? I dey ask coz some of them go just allow banging carry their head and at the end the guy go con chop money and kp run! Make e be say them know weitin dem want ooo except them just dey tell you to hook them up and in their mind na to catch fun!
When a lady gets to a certain age "catching fun" is thrown out of the window.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are you interested? You should b in your late 30s eh
no not interestedcheesy. I am just admiring the way u trying to link up ppl looking for lovecheesy.its cool thoughwink.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:
no not interestedcheesy. I am just admiring the way u trying to link up ppl looking for lovecheesy.its cool thoughwink.
Thanks
Re: . by Homeboiy: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Can broke guys send a pm

We don reach to marry but money never they
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Can broke guys send a pm

We don reach to marry but money never they
Being broke isn't the problem but the problem is many men allow that to weigh them down. Some of the wealthy couples we see today started out humbly.

You can't get married and you both work together to create that future you desire.
Re: . by Homeboiy: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Being broke isn't the problem but the problem is many men allow that to weigh them down. Some of the wealthy couples we see today started out humbly.

You can't get married and you both work together to create that future you desire.

okwu agbamu ume,

dalu ri nne

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Akure Lady Was Caught With A Married Man On His Matrimonial Bed (video) / She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.