Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,024 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (45632 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by RexTramadol1: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
All dis APC people just dey vex me

Saraki was asked today about having any involvement....his response was smarter than that of Buhari had ever done in his entire existence

Something like

Everyone knows how the DSS and the Police has been after us for a while, what power do I have to order an executive controlled institution?

Everyone had known how this people torment the leadership of NASS

Saraki would not have been stupid to make use of DG Dss, cos it's sure if it falters it will be a major plus for APC

People just don't think.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by otherway: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
gare:

na your father, your mother, your wife , your children born and yet to be born that is mumu, all of you are going down if you like it or not, look for somewhere pack go because we are send everyone of you out of this country for us to progress

Crazy people everywhere ranting.I dey sure sey PVC you no get but you people without sense are always online crying and ranting against Buhari the only honest man with good intention to move the country forward.

Ode,aridin atole,you go comit suicide when Buhari wins next year.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by arrestdarrester: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
socialmediaman:

I’ve been reading all these theories, there has to be a motivation for Daura to want to work against Buhari. There’s no single mentioned reason why Daura would risk his job, his reputation, the backlash he would face back home etc to work with Saraki of all people. Rather what I see is Oshiomhole challenging the VP over the sack, indicating he may have orchestrated or knows something about this.

God bless you there! I have been waiting for the party chairman to talk since.

And if his speech in any way disapproved of the sacking of the DG that all Nigerians are hailing the VP for, it then points to the veracity of the fact of who Daura worked with to invade the NASS
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by buzorjp(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
SR...JONKY!!!
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by otherway: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Saraki was asked today about having any involvement....his response was smarter than that of Buhari had ever done in his entire existence

Something like

Everyone knows how the DSS and the Police has been after us for a while, what power do I have to order an executive controlled institution?

Saraki would not have been stupid to make use of DG Dss, cos it's sure if it falters it will be a major plus for APC

Now we can see why Nigeria may never move forward with gullible people like you. Saraki is Devil's incarnate,ask his family and dead father.
People just don't think.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

You be confirmed mumu

if dey give you shit you will eat, i pity you guys, jobless youth, nothing gum you everyday you dey fight for APC that keeps dragging the name of the country down, yesterday morning everyone of you were celebrating that yes Saraki is out , now you are accusing him of being part of the plan, is something wrong with you guys
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by bluecircle470: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Sahara reporter is not a newspaper...is just a journalism of fake news of all sort.....

Because it doesn't suit you.....Sahara is well founded on investigative journalism.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by senatorshegsy5: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ur brain dey der. i go buy kola 4 u.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by efilefun(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Kid, your son can work against you if an enemy pays his price.

What haven't we seen?
Like same saraki didnt work against his own father
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by otherway: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
gare:

if dey give you shit you will eat, i pity you guys, jobless youth, nothing gum you everyday you dey fight for APC that keeps dragging the name of the country down, yesterday morning everyone of you were celebrating that yes Saraki is out , now you are accusing him of being part of the plan, is something wrong with you guys

Go and prepare your suicide note cos all these plotting will further aid Buhari re-election.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

Crazy people everywhere ranting.I dey sure sey PVC you no get but you people without sense are always online crying and ranting against Buhari the only honest man with good intention to move the country forward.

Ode,aridin atole,you go comit suicide when Buhari wins next year.

it is your mother and your entire lineage that is Ode, aridin and atole, you guys should be looking for ropes to hang yourself with and booking transformers that you use to commit sucide, because the transformers in Nigeria will not be enough for you guys to hug when he losses elections next year, you can start looking for at neighboring countries, if you have your PVC you should not be disturbed we would meet at the poll, you guys should come and rig,you dont know what is waiting for you guys
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
bluecircle470:

Because it doesn't suit you.....Sahara is well founded on investigative journalism.

Nothing like Investigative journalism...

What we have is what the world refer and terms...FAIR JOURNALISM.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
midolian:

Daura should be investigated thoroughly....and dealt with in a manner that will send shivers down his paymaster's spine
lol...how u believe a fanatic Muslim would betray his own cousin/blood that they fought hard and licked asses,dined with infidels to get power suprises me it's either u are dumb or insane.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Anything that will send uncle Bubu back to Daura is a welcome idea.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by efilefun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You don't mean it cheesy

You must have an echo between your ears. Wow!
I wonder how some educated Olodos still believed the VP sacked daura without the consent of baba bubu... Lol
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol...how u believe a fanatic Muslim would betray his own cousin/blood that they fought hard and licked asses,dined with infidels to get power suprises me it's either u are dumb or insane.
Are you seriously responding to that thing ?

That moniker is a zombie personified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

Go and prepare your suicide note cos all these plotting will further aid Buhari re-election.

Go look for transformer space book now, if you are not aware the price of transformer space will increase by next year the earlier you book you space the cheaper for you idiot
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Something like

dont mind them group of useless set of people only God knows if something was done to them

People just don't think.

1 Like

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

You be confirmed mumu

When Lawal Daura came in, the acting president asked him who cleared him to order operatives to lay siege on the National Assembly; and his response was ‘shocking’.

“He simply said it’s within his powers and that he is only answerable to the President and Commander-in-Chief who appointed him,” the source said.
that is the handy work of your president, did you hear him mention Saraki's name there, ode group of companies, i dey my own you come mention men,
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Akiika: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Sahara reporter is not a newspaper...is just a journalism of fake news of all sort.....
Because SR reported News that does not align with your prejudiced narrative. You are Biastupid!
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by tundess: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm barbing with William's Razor as I'm reading this.....
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akiika:

Because SR reported News that does not align with your prejudiced narrative. You are Biastupid!

I now strongly agree and hold th view that half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by efilefun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
eddiebruk:

Really? His photographer? Wasn’t the siege as a result of his boss trying to gain access to the NA? Where else was he supposed to be when his boss was trying to gain access to his office?
Can you please provide a single picture or video of saraki at the scene of the event yesterday, senators that resume around 12 decided to resume as early as 6:30am... Bro we aint all gullible
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by gare(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

You be confirmed mumu

A former Director at the State Security Services (SSS), Dennis Amachree, has sought to clarify some of the speculations, surrounding the sacked Director-General of the agency, Lawal Daura, and who he took orders from following the siege on the National Assembly on Tuesday.

Amachree, who retired from the DSS as Assistant Director (Investigations & Intelligence) in 1999, stated on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, that Daura can only take instructions from President Muhammadu Buhari or vice president, Yemi Osinbajo.

“DSS don’t take directive from anybody except the President or the Acting President, so for DSS to take directive from an opposition party or somebody else is not correct.

“The leadership of an intelligence agency should know that there is what they call ‘separation of powers,” he said.

This follows allegations that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, is behind the siege on the National Assembly

You need to go back to school if at all you went in the first place, that is how the DSS functions, Daura would not move without getting signal from the President, he must hear GO from the President himself, before doing what happened yesterday, why dont they force him to confess that Saraki sent him. Useless group of people taking us back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Wisemen0147(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
White007:
Please APC, stop lying to Nigerians. Buhari planned everything before he left the country but didn't inform or involve Osinbanjo in the plans so that when things go sour people will blame the Acting President for doing nothing. Buhari and Oshomole probably underestimated the ferocity of the V.P when angry. Buhari thinks he can keep playing on the intelligence of his vice but he should know equally that the V.P is a professor of law, more educated than him and even wiser than him. If something bad had happened yesterday or the nation thrown into chaos, Nigerians and the world at large would have blamed the V.P because he had all the power within him to do something but didn't. Buhari being a craft man quickly ran to London after all his meetings with every APC senator and military/security chiefs so that he can find a way to exonerate himself when things backfires. The Acting president knew that he had to do something strong to send a strong message to Buhari and his cohort for undermining his intelligence.

God bless u....I can now relax atleast I can now find a SANE Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Ayatullah(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Then tune to AIT to satisfy your political bias.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by NairaMaster1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
midolian:
“If you watch closely, you would notice that Saraki’s personal photographer Tope Brown was among those recording the scene, how could he have been there if his principal did not know about the event? It is clear to the discerning eye that what happened today was a concocted script,” the source said.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/exclusive-how-sacked-dss-dg-plotted-saraki-embarrass-buhari-presidency

The "IF" at the beginning of your epistle is conditional.

That means you're not sure of your sources!!!!
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Truckpusher:
Are you seriously responding to that thing ?

That moniker is a zombie personified.
oh yea i didn't know...I thought by now zombideine syrup should have been banned...�����

Really some people should be ashamed...People just lack principles and recklessly humiliate their generations.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ayatullah:

Then tune to AIT to satisfy your political bias.

Give me one valid reason, I will do such??
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by RexTramadol1: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:

Now we can see why Nigeria may never move forward with gullible people like you. Saraki is Devil's incarnate,ask his family and dead father.
People just don't think.

I can only pity you.... Times are hard

If you can't give any logical reason why Saraki will plan siege on NASS with DSS DG who is a known kinsman of Buhari

Then you are worse off than the Carcass of Saraki's dad

Saraki is smart, whether he's a devil to his people or not is not my concern

He literally asked them to impeach him I they have the numbers.....

I'm sure you didn't watch the press conference, there's no electricity where you work

People who are members of the press both national and international had their questions for the dude

If Buhari had faced our press in a conference once....there's gonna be disaster afterwards.

Now, if you don't have a logical counter to Saraki's response...... You can just try getting a life for yourself.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by seguno2: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Kid, your son can work against you if an enemy pays his price.

What haven't we seen?

Indeed, what have we not seen
If we have seen a perennial failure like Buhari packaged as our only saviour, what else can we expect to be worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.