Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (45635 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Dymaco(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Kid, your son can work against you if an enemy pays his price.

What haven't we seen?

pdp now controls wen we have a president. That is a sign of incompetence on the part of the president.
one day, we will hear that Nigeria have been sold and the president is not aware

1 Like

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Dymaco(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

it is no longer a newspaper because, he didnt report what you wanted to read? ipob logic!

pdp now controls wen we have a president. That is a sign of incompetence on the part of the president.
one day, we will hear that Nigeria have been sold and the president is not aware
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by ernecy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is the most ridiculous write up I have ever seen. But they is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by callixibe: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
To the best of my knowledge Daura has been working independently to undermine PMB.
WAS it Saraki who told him not to release Zakki of Shia Moslems whom the court said should be released on bail. WAS it sarki that told him to continue to detain the former DSS boss after the court has granite him bail. Is the IGP not working at cross purposes with PMB. He WAS sent to Markudi while he anchored at Nassarawa, what has happened to him since then. Tomorrow if he is caught in his own web people will blameSaraki
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
The same EFCC which he was fighting against, now they are interrogating him, he forgot to know that there is always tomorrow.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Arkayn: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Humility017:

and to think that Nigerians were now considering voting for sowore for president is more pathetic...he is a snake.

Lol grin You are the fool who was paid, PDP puppet. Sowore carry go! We don’t care about any of that APC / PDP nonsense. This is the beginning of a new era for Nigeria.

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019

1 Like

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Arkayn: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Humility017:

exactly bro...that guy is a chameloon.

Lol, It is you that is a chameleon, mumu. PDP puppet. Sowore carry go!

We don’t care about any of that APC / PDP nonsense. This is the beginning of a new era for Nigeria.

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019

1 Like

Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Collins9156(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Now I can believe what my friend told me about Omoyele Sowore, that he is looking for Commissioner appointment not even House of Assembly in his state nor Governor to talk of President.

Keep on twisting we re watching you.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by McDonJay(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2018
This naija Sha! I opened this tread hoping to get information on series of collaborations Saraki did with Lawal Daura to undermine the president. It is so unfortunate that when as Nigerian we need to condem or commend as appropriate, we do the opposite.
It was never reported that Saraki was out of Abuja, hence the issue of his photographer being at the place during the incident is not an excuse.
On the issue of Magus confirmation, Saraki and other national assembly members saw an opportunity due to the power play between the cabals in the presidency, and exploited it.
If otherwise, why does it take the president so long, allowing such person to stay on a such a very sensitive position. What I have observed about the government of the is they don't want to be responsible for anything, rather, the blame shifted to the national assembly since it's obvious that Jonathan can't be blamed for it.
That is not to say the national assembly is not part of the problems we have currently.

Nigerians have eyes to see and read, ears to hear and brain to think. All of them politians should stop playing on our intelligence.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Sahara reporter is not a newspaper...is just a journalism of fake news of all sort.....
Remain wise.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by otherway: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
MyFlair:
hian! And the police officers were not dismissed

They took orders from a corrupt Boss.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by HajimeSaito(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
koboko69:

What did Saraki do to his own father?
What is happening b/w Saraki and his own blood sister today...

U dey talk of Village...

All this political naive kids sef

The real reason for poor Daura's woes, is that he embezzled money from the APC sleaze fund which was kept for the purpose of buying next year's presidential elections.

The dull-ard knew that firing his nephew outrightly would reflect very poorly on him since he hand picked him for the post of DSS Director ahead of many more qualified and better educated candidates.

The fantasy of linking him with Saraki was nothing more than a ruse to cover up the truth.
Re: More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR by ajugbo: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
theory is possible, with Buhari Daura has no fat pay check, wanting to take advantage of the opportunity probably for a fat pay check from Saraki, he shot himself on the foot.
Documents he gave Saraki against Magu, were against the wish of his Kinsman (boss) and GCFR. what do you think? i think, assuming without conceeding, Daura Daura can betray His kinsman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.