Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) (59916 Views)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by anigold(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin AKPABIO WILL ONLY WIN VOTES IN HIS ANNANG REGION OF AKWA IBOM STATE AND NOT IN THE SOUTH SOUTH
he is not even sure of winning votes in annang..
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Butterflyleo: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
More from the stadium at ikot ekpene

5 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobodys(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I have live updates right here

Live update of what oga.... The people suffering?, The unemployed youths or the people striving in a low standard of living?.......

Akpabio might have built stadium and all that but not everyone is blind and stupid....He had d opportunity to make life better for them, to provide employment which was most needed ....buh no he'll rather go to events Sharing money to people.....

If you think everyone in Akwaibom loves Akpabio and Buhari ,then you're so living in shadows......

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Butterflyleo: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
your own lie go pass lie mohammed own. I dey teee U.

Correct yourself.

I don't do lies. I drop facts. Verifiable facts. I am about to drop another one shortly

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by PrincewithGod(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
An iroko has fallen.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Butterflyleo: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Live update of what oga.... The people suffering?, The unemployed youths or the people striving in a low standard of living?.......

Akpabio might have built stadium and all that but not everyone is blind and stupid....He had d opportunity to make life better for them, to provide employment which was most needed ....buh no he'll rather go to events Sharing money to people.....

If you think everyone in Akwaibom loves Akpabio and Buhari ,then you're so living in shadows......

When and where did I say everyone loves akpabio or buhari?

My own is just to make sure I keep Nigeria clean

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobodys(f): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
anigold:
he is not even sure of winning votes in annang..
.... Thank you my brother.....Not everyone is stupid........
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sevo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good God Almighty.... Am I d only one that saw the "original copping received by me" in that resignation letter. Blood of bakayoko

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sacramento1212: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

You need not argue with many of them displaying their ignorance. Even in the same Ikot Ekpene senatorial district, many are not with him on this defection. Akwa abasi ibom State nyin isn’t an APC State.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This your comment shows you know nothing about politics AT ALL

its amazing how people just come here and open their mouths without thinking

2015 presidential election result in Akwa ibom was APC 58K PDP 950K

Akpabio in his last senatorial election polled 422,009 votes out of the available 439,449

this alone tells you getting Akpabio is a major coup. if people do the math, in the presidential elections, Akpaio only needs to get about 200K additianal votes for Buhari in the presidentials and the 900k PDP presidential majority goes down to 500K, this 400K difference in almost more than the entire votes in Kwara state. bear in Mind that Saraki won his senate seat with 118K to 66k, a 50K majority!! Clearly Akpabio and Saraki are not on the same level in terms of contributing votes. Only a fool thinks APC expect to take Akwa IBom, Akpabio only needs to do damage to the PDP lead. Especially when you consider that Buhari won the last election by just over 2m votes, getting 200k votes in Akwa Ibom increases his national lead by 400k, every vote you lose to (or gain from) your opponent reduces(increases) your lead by 2, giving him more room to accommodate anticipated losses in states like benue and Kwara where his lead will probably reduce by 200K and 100k respectively.

secondly he needs to secure his seat, considering his margin of victory in 2015, 422K to 15K he can afford to lose 150K votes and still win the election. i dont see how he loses.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by baysol: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Uche Secondus Na your turn to jump ship to APC. Nigeria DON SUFFER FROM THE HANDS OF THESE THIEVES. whether na temporarily or permanently we go see come 2019.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by flexyrule(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Letters of resignation already pouring in and all joining him in APC
Chief. You are doing your job well, but you cannot force APC on Akwa Ibomites. Akpabio might have a huge fan base there, but his influence and defection is strictly for his political survival. BTW, the two commisioners were sacked by the state governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Correct yourself.

I don't do lies. I drop facts. Verifiable facts. I am about to drop another one shortly
post ur verifiable links and facts, lie mohammed elder brother.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by anigold(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:

Etteh Etteh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "DEFECTION SEASON 1"

he will soon run back to PdP
like others.. efcc is still on Kalu.. the fear of efcc. Running from their shadows..
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

Many more are joining him even now

Even the one who denied joining APC yesterday. The lawyer. Is decamping today. grin

Politics is wicked!!! cheesy
you of all people, i can't believe you laye. do have a wonderful day.
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Princess4ng(f): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
anigold:
like others.. efcc is still on Kalu.. the fear of efcc. Running from their shadows..

lol.... buh what is EFCC turning too..... i thought it was A LAW ENFORCEMENT agency on its own devoid of government and political parties? this people actually r taking us for granted! toying with the constitution and law.... where r international Law agencies...i think they need to step up oo
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sacramento1212: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
.... Thank you my brother.....Not everyone is stupid........

ado eyen akwa ibom?
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by LZAA: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
veraponpo:
Finally, the rank is broken.

This is a major catch for the APC.

With Akpabio in, APC can favourably fight for votes in the South south region.

2019 will be interesting.

Meanwhile, I cant wait to see the battle that will break out in the rank and file of the PDP among their Presidential Candidates- Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Turaki, Dankwambo, Sule Lamido and others

In the voice of Fayose, I am resting like a bat grin
Same region wia gej and militants wey dm do op croc smile dy grin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by gladisa7: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
shameful..without shame..
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobodys(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
sacramento1212:

ado eyen akwa ibom?
....lolz. ado eyen . hmm don't know that one o..... still trying to learn the language.... I guess you asked if am from there or something....

I school there ,dear...my mom's from there also.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
See crowd! There won't be supreme court that will let PDP keep a stolen mandate this time around.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Akpan107(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio must be rejected by Akwa Ibomite.

Akwa Ibom is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
flexyrule:
Chief. You are doing your job well, but you cannot force APC on Akwa Ibomites. Akpabio might have a huge fan base there, but his influence and defection is strictly for his political survival. BTW, the two commisioners were sacked by the state governor.

Wake up from your illusion, they are embracing APC. And there is nothing your pathetic life can do about it, you're helpless.

10 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by HotMata: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yes! it is already going down already. The good man has found a good home ans is back to announce to this household of the better place he has found for himself. Let the good people of Akwa Ibom see this for themselves and turn to the truth. APC is the way to rapid, true and purposeful development for that state right now and they people of the state know about that, you can tell from the massive turnout at the stadium right now where the people are receiving the senator in right now. God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sacramento1212: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
....lolz. ado eyen . hmm don't know that one o..... still trying to learn the language.... I guess you asked if am from there or something....

I school there ,dear...my mom's from there also.

Are you from akwa ibom? That was my question cheesy. If mumsy is from there and popsy isn’t, then you aren’t from Akwa Ibom unfortunately but i will class you eyeyen akwa ibom grin

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Nobodys(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
sacramento1212:

Are you from akwa ibom? That was my question cheesy. If mumsy is from there and popsy isn’t, then you aren’t from Akwa Ibom unfortunately but i will class you eyeyen akwa ibom grin
.. Mummys lineage can't go like that ni.... I'm from there as much as am from my dad's state.....
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by datribune: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good one. d custodian of all CUPP plots has defected. Now, I'm in even greater awe of APC's political sagacity. This is no mean feat. This is political uppercut.
d opposition is in disarray, beaten to their own game. It could be game over.

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by sacramento1212: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
.. Mummys lineage can't go like that ni.... I'm from there as much as am from my dad's state.....

That’s why i didn’t rule out the fact that you still have akwa-ibom blood even though it’s not full lipsrsealed. Unfortunately, you don’t understand the dialect if not, you would have understood “eyeyen”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Are you just saying this or you had been saying this since when Akpabio was a first term governor? During the period of Akpabio as a governor, I was used to saying that the most unfortunate state in Nigeria was Akwa Ibom state.
Their monthly allocation plus 13% derivation was and still is ten times that of Osun State and still remains the highest till today, both states have approximately the same population and guess what? Unemployment rate is higher in Akwa Ibom state than in Osun State. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by Koralords: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
By the grace of God e no go better for Nigeria ...so apkabio is now a progressive
Re: Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) by olasco18(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
MC galaxy too na our own.... nice performance by him.... said baba ipob miscreants no sleep today

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.